Memphis DJs

Memphis, TN View map

Our 4 hour events start at $595.00

We are proud members of The Wedding and Events Association. We are a professional group of DJ's backed with years of know how in the wedding industry. Weddings and Events, WEAM is a small group of wedding professionals of all catagories. We hold several bridal workshops a year. The mission of WEAM is to provide education to engaged couples, their families and the community, and to promote professionalism in our industry and to the clients we serve. Look Weam up and get educated www.weddingsandevents.org

Ask Memphis DJ's a question. We would love to help. mphsdjs@aol.com or find us on Face Book. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-DJs/155805001172311

We accept all major credit cards and can work out a payment plan over time.

Below I have added a couple of videos for your enjoyment. One is of myself. I think that there are some helpful hints and knowledge that you can use in it and the other is from some very highly recommended professionals that I work with daily. The Weddings and Events Association will probably be the only place you will need to go to service your entire wedding and reception. http://weddingsandevents.org http://www.facebook.com/WEAMTEAM?ref=hl

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Deborah Married on 12/01/2012
    Kerry was very proffesional, gave us a huge list of songs to choose from to help us get started. He has an unlimited amount of songs to choose from and if he doesn't have it, he will get it for you. Everyone at the wedding had so much fun.

The end of the night was a blast with a fun way he likes to help end the night. It gets the guests involved and helps move them out the door to get ready for the bride and groom leaving, It also gives the bride and groom that one final dance alone which was sooooooo great.

You can't go wrong choosing this company for any event you may have.
    Kevin Married on 11/10/2012
    We had such a special and magical night!! The dance floor was packed the whole night!! Thanks Memphis DJs!!!
    Erin Married on 03/10/2012
    I wanted to do a choreographed father/daughter dance. I told Kerry what songs and what parts of the songs I wanted to use and he created the soundtrack for me. He did a great job.

Deals

Memphis DJs 1
Gift
Lighting is a great way to add energy to you dance floor. We are going to let you have this for free. You can see more photo's of lighting on our portfolio page.

Ridgeway Country Club Ridgeway Country Club Country Club Weddings

When you are in need of DJ services, Kerry is your man. As an event planner, I have worked with many DJ's and when I know that Memphis DJ's is coming to an event, I never worry. Kerry is always on time and he puts on a tremendous show. Kerry listens to the client to make sure that the music is exactly what they have in mind for their special day.

Designs In Sugar Designs In Sugar Wedding Cakes

Great for ANY occasion! Highly recommended.

Travel Leaders Travel Leaders Travel Agents

If someone is looking for a wonderful DJ to work with for their wedding, reception, or special event, Memphis DJ's is awesome to work with! Remember, when planning an event a DJ can make or break your event so be sure and use a professional. I have had the pleasure working with Memphis DJ's for over 8 years and would prefer him over anyone!

Memphis, 38122
Location of (Memphis DJs)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding