3966 Springfield Road, Richmond, VA 23060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Meet the Team

About Memories Videography

We marry the art of filmmaking and storytelling to deliver emotionally engaging cinematic short films and artfully crafted family films. We respond quickly, answer questions precisely, and gracefully guide you through our unique process. The result - your wedding day preserved, ready to be re-experienced, anytime, anywhere.

Here's a little about who we are and what we do!

We're committed to capturing the best footage which means we ALWAYS have at least two cinematographers on site. And Drone footage is ALWAYS included unless prohibited by the venue or the FAA. And we ALWAYS start by capturing pre-ceremony footage of you and your attendants and the groom with his guys and we don't finish filming until after you leave! We're there to do the job right!

We'll do everything to make your life a simple as possible. Anne will be your point of contact from beginning to end, sending you information, reminders, and updates. You won't ever have to worry about what's going on, I promise.

Services Offered:

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 12 Videos

58 Reviews for Memories Videography

Brittney Hyman · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Memories Videography: Wedding at Alturia Farm!

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about our experience with Memories Videography. Their team is very experienced, highly qualified, friendly, caring, professional and dedicated to their work. They were a blast to work with, and made our day so much more special! Through all of these crazy times with COVID-19, they have been nothing but flexible and understanding and have been willing to work with us and adapt to the changes of how we had to celebrate our wedding day. Their crew members are super friendly and fun to work with and their communication about the event was outstanding! I could not recommend a better group and am so happy we decided to use them for our wedding! Their work is phenomenal and will always hold a special place in our hearts for many years to come.

Sent on 07/26/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Wyche · Married on 08/14/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Ricky live-streamed our wedding yesterday and he was amazing!!! We had close to 700 people connected on the Livestream and the clarity and quality was amazing. It was bittersweet because many of our friends and family couldn’t make it due to the pandemic but they help them share our special day with us. Ricky went above and beyond even pinning the boutonnières on thé groom and groomsmen! Thank you so much Ricky and Anne You guys are awesome!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Memories Videography's reply:

Thanks so much Alyssa! We're beyond excited for you! With your kind and generous heart, I know your marriage will be blest!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Memories Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2950
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2950
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray

Team of Memories Videography

DeVonte Spurlock

DeVonte Spurlock

Cinematographer and Lead Editor

I learned the art of Cinema at VCU under the direction of the best of the best including the Producers of E.R. and the director of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love music and use it as inspiration for my visual work. I have a young creative eye and I'm always ready for the next story to tell. I enjoy getting a chance to share moments with couples from all walks of life and to help them tell their story.

Adam Samuelson

Adam Samuelson

Cinematographer

At the age of six, I held my first camera. At twelve, my first photograph was published by the local newspaper. By the time I reached High School, I joined the newly created Media Department. Holding course through my formal education, I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in film from Full Sail University in Florida.

Working with couples over the past decade, sharing their passion, and capturing the most important day of their lives, I feel privileged to always meet amazing people and gain true friendships.

Ryan Primeau

Ryan Primeau

Drone Videographer

I picked up a camera for fun and fell in love with seeing the world through a lens. Focusing on pictures mostly, I was given the chance to film and really enjoyed the challenge. Combining my love of cameras with my love for flying was natural. I learned to fly drones and use them to share beautiful moments from new perspectives. Memories has been my video family for over 10 years, and I look forward to many more years of beauty and joy.

View team

• 3966 Springfield Road Richmond, VA, 23060 See on map
    804-616-4540 (Phone number)
    43342421869 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Memories Videography)
  • Richmond, 23219 See on map
    804-894-9041 (Phone number)
    Location of (Memories Videography)