Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Memorable Moments Event Planning

Memorable Moments is a full service Event Planning business, specializing in weddings, offering customized packages from Full Planning to Day of Coordination. With over eight years of experience, Event Planning is my passion especially when it comes to coordinating and planning weddings. There is true thrill and excitement in helping plan someone's special moment and watching it turn into a lasting memory from start to finish.

The most important thing I offer my clients is KNOWLEDGE! Many brides or clients are experiencing getting married or planning an event for the first time and don’t know where to begin. I know the places where they can save, the vendors they can trust, the unique ideas they can use, and more to help them customize their day, their way! When clients book Memorable Moments Event Planning, they are relieved of much of the burden and work, since it is my job to help them create a wedding or an event to not only meet their needs, wants, personality, style, & vision, but also their budget.

The best part about my job is meeting wonderful couples and sharing in one of the most important days of their lives. Nothing is better to help plan this day with them and then be there to see the whole process carried out to witness their hapiness and appreciation! Many of my clients have become close friends due to the experiences we share together. I feel the same about many of the wonderful wedding & event industry professionals I have met along the way while running my business. We all work hard and it is great to have a genuine group of collegues who I can count on and have the pleasure of sharing stories of true success.

I serve the entire Myrtle Beach area, Charleston & Wilmington with my event planning services. All inquires are entitled to a complimentary consultation which can be done whenever convenient for you. I can't wait to plan your next special event, whether it is a large, formal wedding, an intimate family or class reunion, a corporate retreat, or a festive birthday or holiday party. Whatever the moment, I promise to turn it into a one that lasts a lifetime without the stress that comes with planning it!

For more information about Leslie Menich & Memorable Moments Event Planning visit the website www.memorablemomentsmb.com

Turning every moment into a lasting memory...

Follow Memorable Moments Event Planning on

mm3
mm4
mm5
mm6

• Videos 3

60 Reviews for Memorable Moments Event Planning

Sally · Married on 06/29/2018

Leslie was so fantastic to work with that I honestly feel like she is a part of our family now! From the big picture down to the small details she understood exactly what we were hoping for and made our dreams a reality. Her organization and efficiency did not go unnoticed and it even got compliments from the groomsmen! I highly recommend Memorable Moments and we are so lucky Leslie agreed to work with us.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Sally! We truly enjoyed working with you too. Best Wishes to you and David :)

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

We met Leslie a little over a year ago when we decided to take the plunge in South Carolina and make our final commitment to one another in a place I found to be so extraordinary, beautiful and peaceful. All three were a match made in Heaven and Leslie was the glue that kept it all together. We instantly connected day one, and she not only focused on me, but also my soon to be husband to make sure we both had the special day we had anticipated for many years. There are not enough words to express my heartfelt feelings for Leslie and her team. During our wedding planning time, my family went through some turmoil: my daughter was deployed, my nephew and sister left us too soon, and I was at the lowest point in my life knowing that some of my loved ones would not be with us on our special day. I believe God had a plan, and it was to make sure I had someone who could take the reins and get me through this journey. She kept her promise day one that we would have a memory that will last a lifetime and I will always be grateful to her. When I walked into the venue that afternoon and saw what Leslie and her team did to make it magical for us, my heart dropped and I felt so blessed. I couldn’t even talk or express my gratitude, but I knew everything would be ok now; I felt the warmth of my family around me and this was a very special gift that she made happen. This magical place she created made me feel that life is good again and from the bottom of my heart thank you for bringing back the sunshine! She understood and took care of every detail possible. She picked the right partners to make this happen and went beyond what anyone ever expected, not to mention how she mentored her team and they absolutely nailed it! We can’t thank Leslie enough for taking this journey with us and bringing back the joy in my life.

Laura · Married on 05/15/2016

Planning a wedding's all about making decisions. Planning a southern wedding from Canada requires some extra help! We needed someone easy to work with, who we could trust to be our representative 900 miles (1,500 kilometres) away. We chose Leslie as our wedding planner based on all her good reviews, and when we met her we knew it was a good decision.
    Not only was she really fun to talk to, she provided great advice and lead us to excellent vendors.
    The biggest hurdle in online research is finding vendors who are trustworthy (and don't just have a flashy website), so her vendor suggestions took out the guesswork.
    Some of the vendors even showed preferential treatment to Leslie's couples, which was a surprise bonus. This could very well have been due to the fact that Leslie is so darn likeable and all our vendors seemed to enjoy working together and helping each other out.
    Where we appreciated her team most though, was on the wedding day. We are detail-oriented ourselves, so having them be our shield from everything but our own schedule was incredibly comforting - which is worth its weight in gold on your wedding day!
    We'd like to thank Leslie and her team for all their work, and for helping make our dream wedding come true!

Memorable Moments Event Planning FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Pink Pineapple Bakery
    Pink Pineapple Bakery Wedding Cakes

Memorable Momets is just that. She is so pleasant and has a wonderful way about her. From the moment we met I have been a fan. The work she does is impeccable and always resonates with her clients. I am honored to work on the event scene with Memorable Moments!

• Ryan Smith Photography
    Ryan Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

Always nice to work with, they decorate the tables and reception area very nicely. I always like photographing a wedding when they have a planner to keep things organized and on track.

• Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 See on map