Memorable Moments Event Planning

Myrtle Beach, SC View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Memorable Moments is a full service Event Planning business, specializing in weddings, offering customized packages from Full Planning to Day of Coordination. With over eight years of experience, Event Planning is my passion especially when it comes to coordinating and planning weddings. There is true thrill and excitement in helping plan someone's special moment and watching it turn into a lasting memory from start to finish.

The most important thing I offer my clients is KNOWLEDGE! Many brides or clients are experiencing getting married or planning an event for the first time and don’t know where to begin. I know the places where they can save, the vendors they can trust, the unique ideas they can use, and more to help them customize their day, their way! When clients book Memorable Moments Event Planning, they are relieved of much of the burden and work, since it is my job to help them create a wedding or an event to not only meet their needs, wants, personality, style, & vision, but also their budget.

The best part about my job is meeting wonderful couples and sharing in one of the most important days of their lives. Nothing is better to help plan this day with them and then be there to see the whole process carried out to witness their hapiness and appreciation! Many of my clients have become close friends due to the experiences we share together. I feel the same about many of the wonderful wedding & event industry professionals I have met along the way while running my business. We all work hard and it is great to have a genuine group of collegues who I can count on and have the pleasure of sharing stories of true success.

I serve the entire Myrtle Beach area, Charleston & Wilmington with my event planning services. All inquires are entitled to a complimentary consultation which can be done whenever convenient for you. I can't wait to plan your next special event, whether it is a large, formal wedding, an intimate family or class reunion, a corporate retreat, or a festive birthday or holiday party. Whatever the moment, I promise to turn it into a one that lasts a lifetime without the stress that comes with planning it!

For more information about Leslie Menich & Memorable Moments Event Planning visit the website www.memorablemomentsmb.com

Turning every moment into a lasting memory...

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

3,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

5,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 06/05/2020

Look no further!!!! This is the planner you need!

Leslie and her team did an amazing job planning and executing my daughter’s wedding. Leslie has been working with us for over a year. The event turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Every detail from vendors, décor, coordination, and the timeline for the big day was flawless. If you are looking for an outstanding team, hire Leslie! I did not have to stress about a thing. I had so many complements on Memorable Moments, my guests were amazed.
  • ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/28/2019

Best Wedding Planner

Wow! Leslie was the most amazing wedding planner that my husband and I could have ever asked for! She went above and beyond and made sure our wedding vision came to life and more than we could have ever dreamed it to be! One of my bridesmaids was an intern for Leslie while we were in college and I am SO grateful she recommended her to us to work with. Leslie made sure not one detail went unnoticed from the venue, decor, and all the vendors she coordinated for us to work with everything was perfect. We didn't have to worry about anything throughout the entire planning process and wedding day itself as Leslie is always a few steps ahead! She has an amazing reputation with all of the vendors we worked with and she introduced us to so many different options of vendors we wouldn't have even thought of! The process couldn't have been more seamless and we would recommend her to anyone looking to get married! We are so thankful for the amazing experience we had with Leslie and can't thank her enough for making our wedding a dream come true.
    Sally Married on 06/29/2018
    Leslie was so fantastic to work with that I honestly feel like she is a part of our family now! From the big picture down to the small details she understood exactly what we were hoping for and made our dreams a reality. Her organization and efficiency did not go unnoticed and it even got compliments from the groomsmen! I highly recommend Memorable Moments and we are so lucky Leslie agreed to work with us.

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Sally! We truly enjoyed working with you too. Best Wishes to you and David :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Pink Pineapple Bakery Pink Pineapple Bakery Wedding Cakes

Memorable Momets is just that. She is so pleasant and has a wonderful way about her. From the moment we met I have been a fan. The work she does is impeccable and always resonates with her clients. I am honored to work on the event scene with Memorable Moments!

Ryan Smith Photography Ryan Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

Always nice to work with, they decorate the tables and reception area very nicely. I always like photographing a wedding when they have a planner to keep things organized and on track.

Myrtle Beach, 29588
Location of (Memorable Moments Event Planning)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding