Memorable Moments Event Planning Reviews

60 | Myrtle Beach, SC

60 Reviews for Memorable Moments Event Planning

Sally · Married on 06/29/2018

Leslie was so fantastic to work with that I honestly feel like she is a part of our family now! From the big picture down to the small details she understood exactly what we were hoping for and made our dreams a reality. Her organization and efficiency did not go unnoticed and it even got compliments from the groomsmen! I highly recommend Memorable Moments and we are so lucky Leslie agreed to work with us.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Sally! We truly enjoyed working with you too. Best Wishes to you and David :)

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

We met Leslie a little over a year ago when we decided to take the plunge in South Carolina and make our final commitment to one another in a place I found to be so extraordinary, beautiful and peaceful. All three were a match made in Heaven and Leslie was the glue that kept it all together. We instantly connected day one, and she not only focused on me, but also my soon to be husband to make sure we both had the special day we had anticipated for many years. There are not enough words to express my heartfelt feelings for Leslie and her team. During our wedding planning time, my family went through some turmoil: my daughter was deployed, my nephew and sister left us too soon, and I was at the lowest point in my life knowing that some of my loved ones would not be with us on our special day. I believe God had a plan, and it was to make sure I had someone who could take the reins and get me through this journey. She kept her promise day one that we would have a memory that will last a lifetime and I will always be grateful to her. When I walked into the venue that afternoon and saw what Leslie and her team did to make it magical for us, my heart dropped and I felt so blessed. I couldn’t even talk or express my gratitude, but I knew everything would be ok now; I felt the warmth of my family around me and this was a very special gift that she made happen. This magical place she created made me feel that life is good again and from the bottom of my heart thank you for bringing back the sunshine! She understood and took care of every detail possible. She picked the right partners to make this happen and went beyond what anyone ever expected, not to mention how she mentored her team and they absolutely nailed it! We can’t thank Leslie enough for taking this journey with us and bringing back the joy in my life.

Laura · Married on 05/15/2016

Planning a wedding's all about making decisions. Planning a southern wedding from Canada requires some extra help! We needed someone easy to work with, who we could trust to be our representative 900 miles (1,500 kilometres) away. We chose Leslie as our wedding planner based on all her good reviews, and when we met her we knew it was a good decision.
    Not only was she really fun to talk to, she provided great advice and lead us to excellent vendors.
    The biggest hurdle in online research is finding vendors who are trustworthy (and don't just have a flashy website), so her vendor suggestions took out the guesswork.
    Some of the vendors even showed preferential treatment to Leslie's couples, which was a surprise bonus. This could very well have been due to the fact that Leslie is so darn likeable and all our vendors seemed to enjoy working together and helping each other out.
    Where we appreciated her team most though, was on the wedding day. We are detail-oriented ourselves, so having them be our shield from everything but our own schedule was incredibly comforting - which is worth its weight in gold on your wedding day!
    We'd like to thank Leslie and her team for all their work, and for helping make our dream wedding come true!

Alan · Married on 05/15/2016

Working with Leslie was wonderful. She is genuine and easy to work with. We are really detail oriented people and Leslie worked with us to make sure we got what we truly wanted. The result was a wedding I never thought possible with us being so far away from South Carolina. Leslie is trustworthy, professional, and on the day of the wedding you want her there. We had a small wedding, but we had a lot of details and the Memorable Moments team pulled a plan together and it went off perfectly. We got the most beautiful photos, our guests were amazed, and we ended up with our perfect garden wedding. Along the way we became friends, and all the vendors were worked with were so awesome. We are truly thankful and recommend Leslie and Memorable Moments to help you plan and coordinate your big day.

Shante · Married on 04/09/2016

I would recommend Memorable Moments to any bride. Leslie made my dream wedding come true! She listened to my vision, addressed any concerns while being very honest. I usually micromanage everything, but Leslie made me feel so secure, that I had no issue with her taking the lead on my wedding. I had no worries and my day was perfect! We opt for a retro 50's theme wedding using yellow and gray as our color scheme. I received so many compliments not only on the wedding itself, but how fun and vibrant my planner was! If you want a planner who gives you her undivided attention, and will work hard so that your day is everything you could ever dream, I strongly recommend Leslie with Memorable Moments. She is now a honorary member of my family!

deanne · Married on 11/07/2015

"5 Stars"
    It doesn't get any better than Leslie and her staff at Memorable Moments. She thought of everything and she watched our bottom line. Her staff was incredible and they were worth every penny. Her list of vendors were all outstanding and reliable. You will not be disappointed and you will be in the hands of someone who will treat you like family and not like a client. I will be forever grateful for her service.

• Breanne

Breanne · Married on 07/17/2015

To say that the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process was choosing to work with Leslie Menich, would be an understatement. Our destination wedding in Myrtle Beach would not have been possible without Memorable Moments! Leslie and her entire team are above and beyond the BEST of the BEST in Myrtle Beach, SC! If you are getting married in Myrtle Beach, call Leslie!

Leslie was such a pleasure to work with and all of the vendors that she recommended were just as fantastic as she was!! My husband and I feel as though we had the A-Team in Myrtle Beach!!!

Thank you Leslie, words cannot explain how much you mean to us and how special you made our entire wedding process! We will forever cherish the memories we made this year. :)

Sent on 07/31/2015

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Bre & Rico! You were an absolute joy to work with and I am so glad we became friends and that I was able to give you a truly "memorable" experience! I wish you all the best and please keep in touch.

jeff · Married on 07/17/2015

We were nervous about planning a Myrtle Beach wedding while living in Pittsburgh, but Leslie made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process from beginning to end. She is extremely organized and detail oriented. She helped make our daughter and son in law's dream wedding a reality! Thank you Leslie!

Barbara · Married on 06/13/2015

Leslie truly does help turn every moment into a lasting memory! With her on board to help plan and direct our daughter's wedding, the entire process was so much fun and stress free. The Wedding Day was absolutely perfect. Leslie was there every step of the way to insure it was everything we had dreamed it would be! I highly recommend Leslie and Memorable Moments Event Planning to insure your event is just as perfect as ours was!

Ashleyanne · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding back in May of this year. My mom and I heard great things about Leslie and Memorable Moments and everything was absolutely true! She was fantastic! Leslie took on almost every aspect of the wedding and took a lot of the stress off of my mom and I throughout the entire process! She was always available to meet anytime we needed, she had so many contacts that helped create such a great wedding, she was in attendance the entire wedding weekend, and the wedding went very smooth thanks to her! Leslie was awesome and we would advise her for anyone looking for a wedding planner or any type of event!

Garrett · Married on 05/16/2015

As the groom, I wasn't overly involved in the wedding process. But Leslie made the process very smooth for my wife and the wedding was great!

Leslie was the best wedding planner we could ask for! We had a vision for a "farm elegant" wedding which turned out absolutely beautiful and was exactly what we envisioned all along! Leslie knows so many wonderful vendors which immensely helps the couple in the planning process. She is extremely organized and makes sure you're on the right track the entire time. She makes you a priority instead of stretching herself thin working on so many weddings at the same time. Our wedding was the most perfect day even though it rained like cats and dogs until we left for the church! She ensured that everyone was calm and we all enjoyed the celebration in our rain boots! It was the best day and I give her my highest ratings!!

I hired Leslie to help me plan my October 2014 Pawley's Island wedding. I am not from South Carolina, so I needed extra help and guidance in locating vendors (i.e. photographer, cake, shuttle, florist, etc.). Leslie gave me a comprehensive list of vendors that she had worked with before and was able to tell me about each of their personalities. Even though I had only spoken to my vendors on the phone prior to the wedding, I loved everyone that I worked with. Leslie also thought of questions to ask vendors that I hadn't thought of. When I was having difficulty blocking rooms for the wedding, Leslie knew someone to help. On wedding day, I never lifted a finger, as Leslie put everything together for me. Leslie was organized, professional, and made planning easy! I would 100% recommend her as a wedding planner.

Sara · Married on 10/17/2014

I was the matron of honor in my sister's Pawleys Island wedding. Leslie had everything taken care of on wedding day, questions answered, problems solved, and she even made it fun & entertaining for us!

As the mother of the bride for my daughter's recent destination wedding, I am so happy and pleased with the superb wedding planning provided to us by Leslie Menich with Memorable Moments!! Leslie was extremely accommodating every step of the planning process - from the second we first met with her when she made sure we had lunch, snacks, and ice water on a hot June day as we visited different venues - through the very end of the wedding reception. Leslie has an eye for detail and knows how to get the most bang for your buck. She introduced us to vendors who were well suited for our taste and budget. She is professional, efficient, organized, and truly wants your wedding event to be the best day of your life! Which it was, thanks to her hard work and sense of fun! I wish I had another daughter to marry off - I thoroughly enjoyed having Leslie be our planner - and would welcome the opportunity to work with her again! She made my daughter's wedding day full of wonderful, memorable moments!

Joseph and Christina · Married on 09/06/2014

Memorable Moments SAVED OUR WEDDING!
    My Wife and I had this brilliant idea that we could plan and manage our destination wedding all by ourselves. At 7 weeks out from our Myrtle Beach wedding, we woke up one morning and realized that we had no cake, no flowers, no music, no linens, no rehearsal dinner, no menu...the list could go on! In a panic, we called Memorable Moments, spoke to Leslie, and immediately were placed at peace and ease. She took on our wedding at 6 weeks to the day and pulled it off without a single hitch! Never have we met a more professional, organized, and compassionate individual. She sincerely cared about every detail that was important to us and went above and beyond to make all of our wedding dreams come true. My wife and I were able to enjoy our wedding day completely stress-free because Leslie and her outstanding team were right there every step of the way, and kept everything perfectly on schedule. Thanks to Leslie Menich and Memorable Moments, the happiest day of our lives was perfect, magical and truly memorable!
    WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND MEMORABLE MOMENTS TO ANY COUPLE PLANNING A WEDDING!

Hands down the best wedding coordinator for the best value. Planning a wedding from out of state is challenging enough, but with Leslie and her team, I had not a single worry. She thought of everything so I didn't have to, and she is super organized. From coordinating the vendors to finding a stylist for our hair and make up to reminding me of what to bring with me on my special day, she had it all down. I couldn't have had a better or more seamless day.

Lorraine · Married on 06/06/2014

We hired Leslie Menich of Memorable Moments to help us plan our daughter's wedding in Myrtle Beach, SC. She was absolutely wonderful. We could not have pulled off the amazing wedding that we did without her. From locations to host your event to the vendors (flowers, DJ, etc...), Leslie has all the information you will need. In addition, she has excellent working relationships with the vendors and as a result we had NO problems with anyone providing what they were contracted to do. I think the vendors actually go above and beyond when they are working with her. She is well organized, professional and essential to ensure your event goes even better than you hoped. She works hard so you don't have to! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Lorraine! This means a lot to me and I was so happy to make it such a memorable time for you, Mandy, and your guests :)

If you’re getting married in Myrtle Beach, Memorable Moments should be your first phone call! Leslie truly went above and beyond for my husband and I both before AND after the wedding! In her we found not only a fabulous wedding planner but a great friend. She is professional, organized, and efficient, and takes the time to know your vision and make it a reality. I could not have imagined a more beautiful, stress-free, and perfect wedding than the one she helped us to create.

Kelli · Married on 05/03/2014

Before we hired Leslie my fiance said to me "Why do we need a Wedding planner?". After our Wedding he said to me "Now I understand." Let me tell you, you DO need Leslie. There is not enough praise I can give for everything she did to make our Wedding the greatest day of our life. I wish so many times that we could go back and live the night over and over. The night was absolutely perfect with Leslie's coordination and I did not have to stress about all the little details. Leslie was in constant communication with me through phone calls, texts and emails. If there was anything I needed I knew I could always count on Leslie. She made me feel at ease and put the stress on her so I could enjoy the wedding planning process. She is a true professional and with a never-ending list of vendor friends the options for customizing our Wedding were limitless. She will be your best friend throughout the process and when you are officially Mr. & Mrs. the friendship will not end!! You will walk away from your wedding with a new husband & a new life-long friend in Leslie. :)

Phyllis · Married on 03/15/2014

Leslie, Thank you for such a perfect and magical wedding day. Everyone was so relaxed and had so much fun due to your hard work. You are truly amazing with your planning details. Everything went so smoothly and I got so many compliments from our guests on what a "perfect" wedding it was. We could not have done this wedding without you. Your "down to earth" personality and professionalism made this planning process wonderful. We look forward to hanging out with you, especially at Buffett concerts!
    Phyllis Taylor
    Mother of the Bride

Madison · Married on 03/07/2014

Choosing Leslie as our wedding planner was such a great decision. Leslie was able to organize and bring together our plans in just a few short weeks. Without Leslie, we would not have been able to enjoy our wedding as much as we did. She is very talented!

Todd · Married on 12/07/2013

Easily the best decision we made when we were planning our wedding. Leslie has all the skill and knowledge to handle every detail before and on a wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Lauren · Married on 11/23/2013

Leslie was perfect! Beginning to end (rain and all) my day was an absolute dream all because of Memorable Moments!!! I cannot tell anyone enough that she was the key to wedding day success. My mom and mother in law would readily agree that there would be no other way to go other then with Leslie of Memorable Moments. Thank you is truly not enough for everything she did! The very best in the industry.

Era · Married on 10/26/2013

Leslie Menich of Memorable Moments does an excellent job as far as every aspect of event planning is concerned. As the mother of the bride, I needed guidance every step of the way and Leslie provided that. She is very organized and provides every bit of information you will need as far as venue and vendors are concerned so that you can make informed decisions. She provides spread sheets with all the info you will need, dates when payments are due, and frequent updates on everything. She is cost conscious and great at helping you trim costs if necessary without compromising on the final outcome. She is great at what she does, and I'm so glad that my daughter and I found her! The wedding and reception were beautiful and the weekend could not have gone more smoothly! I enjoyed the day as my daughter did with no worries!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Era! I really appreciate your kind words and thoroughly enjoyed working with you both : )