Philadelphia, PA 19148 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 1

About Mello Strings Event Music

Mello Strings offers musical services for events, such as corporate parties, weddings, engagements, bar/bat mitzvah, birthdays, anniversaries, quinceaneras, adding beauty and emotion to any event that needs that special touch. With years of experience in special engagements and classically trained music background, we have what it takes to seize the moment and make your event one to remember. Our focus is our clients, offering professional, hassle free and reliable service. We have the experience, training, and passion to make your event one truly to remember.

Sergei Panov, Violinist - Hi, I’m a graduate of Boyer College of Music, Temple University with a violin performance degree. Playing the violin and viola since the age of 5, music has been my passion for as long as I can remember. With years of experience in solo performance, chamber music, and orchestral playing, we’ve got you covered whether you want strictly classical music, or something unusual like rock or pop. When it comes to important events in your life with so much planning behind it, you want to make sure that everything is done right. And that’s our focus, you and your special event. Classically trained, we’re no snobs though. Christine and I truly enjoy working with people and satisfying needs of our clients to make their engagement as professional and pleasant as possible. With our passion for music, professional training and experience, we look forward to working with you.

Christine Mello, Cellist - Hello! I am a graduate of Temple University's  Boyer college of Music undergraduate and graduate program. I have studied with James Cooper of the Philadelphia Chamber Orchestra and Metta Watts, premiere pedagogical cellist of the 20th and 21st century and co-teacher with the late Orlando Cole of the Curtis Institute of music. I am an actively performing cellist and teacher of the violin, viola, cello and doublebass. Classical music is my first love, but I also like playing classic rock, rap and big band music. It's an interesting and yet good fit on the cello! I met Sergey and many of our friends, below, while we were studying at Temple University. We love playing together! My favorite part of performing at events is that I get to meet so many wonderful people and be a part of their special day!

To see a break down of our services, photos, to read testimonials from previous couples and to hear how we sound please visit www.mellostrings.com!

Follow Mello Strings Event Music on

Picture017

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

6 Reviews for Mello Strings Event Music

Christine was excellent to work with! We hired her as part of a cello/violin duo to play during our ceremony. She responded to emails promptly, and was very helpful in recommending song choices for the ceremony. She was very professional, and her prices were very reasonable compared to other ceremony musicians in the area. Everything sounded great and classy on our big day, and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/14/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Mello Strings. Christine was very flexible and even though she was not available to play on our wedding date she arranged for another Cello player to join our trio made up of two family members. The cello player (Maura) was extremely talented and played beautifully. Excellent vendor!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Katie · Married on 11/09/2012

We had a strings duet play during our wedding ceremony and we were very pleased. The music was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Christine was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Mello Strings Event Music FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Viola
    Violin

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mello Strings Event Music 1
    sample of pricing for a typical wedding service package.
    service location: philadelphia metro musical service: 30 minutes of preludes to entertain your guests as they arrive, your service music, and exit music for you, your party and your guests rate: $150.00 for the first musician, and $125.00 for each additional musician.

• Luke Cleary Classical Guitarist Wedding Musicians

Christine was a graduate student during the time I was aquiring my undergraduate degree from Temple University. She was the teachers assistant in a few of my music history classes and was inforative and professional in all manners. I have heard Chritine's playing and it is clear to me that she is fine musician with a lot to offer any listener. On a final note, Christine has a fun and vibrant personality and will be a pleasure to converse with while you finalize the details of your wedding music. I highly recommend Christine.

• Philadelphia, 19148 See on map
    Location of (Mello Strings Event Music)