Melissa Lynn Images

82 Birch Ridge Road, Essex Junction, VT 05494 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Melissa Lynn Images

Melissa Lynn Images is a wedding photographer located in Essex Junction, Vermont, who serves the Burlington and surrounding region and is willing to travel. Melissa Lynn would love to join couples on their wedding day and share her talent and skills with them. She promises to work closely with you to make sure your day is shot just how you want it to be.

Melissa Lynn Images uses natural, photojournalism, and traditional photographic styles when filming couples weddings. Melissa would be happy to offer couples high-resolution images, liability insurance, and a second shooter. Couples may request that she only work one event per day and go with them to multiple locations. Melissa Lynn Images is also open to photographing couples’ boudoir and engagement shoots, Trash the Dress sessions, and wedding portraits. Melissa offers couples the following photography items:

• Albums

0782 51 593370

11 Reviews for Melissa Lynn Images

• Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best Decision We Made Aside From Marrying Each other!

Melissa took the most gorgeous photos I have ever seen in my life. I do not count myself as a photogenic person, and I was nervous that even with all of the makeup, hair, wedding dress, and glow from happiness that I would have that I still wouldn’t love looking at pictures of myself at our wedding. I was completely floored when Melissa sent us our wedding album and she totally exceeded my expectations of capturing the day. I don’t even have social media, but I’ve considered getting an account now just to share these beautiful photos with the world! With all of the planning, thought, time, and money that go into your wedding day, in the end what you’re (hopefully) left with is beautiful memories and photos to help you remember that day. Other than the venue, I would say that the photographer was the most important selection we made because that’s how we would be reminded of this wonderful time in our lives. Wedding photos are something that you share with family, friends, future children, and anyone who asks to see them! I had heard so many horror stories from people about how their photos didn’t come out well and now they had nothing to show anyone. Not only is Melissa a kind and sweet person, but also, she is an artist with her camera and gave us the best gift that anyone could have given us for the wedding. She listened to every direction that I had given her before the wedding, and she also dealt with all of the last-minute craziness that came with the day (families deciding they want last minute group photos, timings being shifted around, me breaking my shoes!). Her and our DJ even were so kind and bustled my dress for me when those who were originally supposed to do that were nowhere to be found. She brings with her a calming energy that is essential to have on a day where everyone else is buzzing around and nerves are high. She blended in completely and never once did I feel like she was in our face or anyone else’s. My mother was a photography teacher for 10 years, and she was so stunned by Melissa’s beautiful work and how every picture came out. I truly love every single one of the pictures that we got back, and she enhanced the natural beauty of everything without making anything look retouched or fake. I could never thank Melissa enough for giving us this wonderful gift of amazing wedding photos!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2019

Melissa is amazing!

We had so much fun working with Melissa and her second shooter Rob on our wedding day! Not only is the quality of their work top notch, they also made us feel completely at ease and had so many great ideas. I knew we had made the right decision to book Melissa the first time we spoke on the phone. She suggested that if we were planning to do a first look, she recommended doing it two hours before the start of the ceremony. This gave us the opportunity to attend cocktail hour and mingle with our guests before the reception. By the time dinner was served, we had already had the chance to talk to all of our guests which allowed us to spend the whole evening partying on the dance floor! We just got all of our pictures back this past weekend and have been looking at them over and over ever since. We are completely obsessed with them - Melissa captured our wedding day so beautifully! We couldn’t be happier that we chose Melissa to capture our big day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Melissa Lynn Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 82 Birch Ridge Road Essex Junction, VT, 05494 See on map
    802-992-1827 (Phone number)
    Location of (Melissa Lynn Images)