Melissa Lynn Images

82 Birch Ridge Road, Essex Junction, VT 05494 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Melissa Lynn Images

Melissa Lynn Images is a wedding photographer located in Essex Junction, Vermont, who serves the Burlington and surrounding region and is willing to travel. Melissa Lynn would love to join couples on their wedding day and share her talent and skills with them. She promises to work closely with you to make sure your day is shot just how you want it to be.

Melissa Lynn Images uses natural, photojournalism, and traditional photographic styles when filming couples weddings. Melissa would be happy to offer couples high-resolution images, liability insurance, and a second shooter. Couples may request that she only work one event per day and go with them to multiple locations. Melissa Lynn Images is also open to photographing couples’ boudoir and engagement shoots, Trash the Dress sessions, and wedding portraits. Melissa offers couples the following photography items:

• Albums

Melissa Lynn Images 6
Melissa Lynn Images 7

Anna · Married on 06/30/2018

Fantastic!

We feel so incredibly lucky to have found Melissa to photograph our wedding! Not only are her photos stunning but Melissa was a pleasure to work with. She was so sweet, friendly and knowledgeable. I cannot wait to contact her for future photos!!

It was 97 degrees on our wedding day and she kept our guests/wedding party organized to get great shots and she truly helped us capture our best day.

As part of the package we chose she created a beautiful album and I was in awe of how beautiful it came out (my grandfather cried when we showed him!!)

For me, the photos were probably one of the most important pieces of our day because this is what we have to remember our wedding day by. I so incredibly happy with our photos and I am so excited to have these forever.

Check out her website and contract Melissa, you too will be amazed over your wedding photos.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Melissa Lynn Images 12
    Melissa Lynn Images 13
    Melissa Lynn Images 14

Mary Jane · Married on 07/15/2017

I am so thankful Melissa was our wedding photographer. She was extremely professional yet very pleasant and easy to work with. Melissa first showed us her flexibility and beautiful work when she did our engagement photo shoot in 10 degree, snowy weather on the Burlington waterfront in the dead of winter - the only weekend my finace and I were able to come to Vermont.

On the wedding day, Melissa and Alanna were indispensable - not just for taking pictures, but also by helping us sort out some of the little details that popped up the day of the wedding (i.e., helping my maid of honor button and bustle my dress). They are clearly veterans.

The pictures, which we received very promptly, are gorgeous. She took all the pictures we asked for and many more. Melissa was able to do so without being at all intrusive throughout the day/evening. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Melissa - she was wonderful!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Melissa Lynn Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 82 Birch Ridge Road Essex Junction, VT, 05494 See on map