Melissa Lynn Images

82 Birch Ridge Road, Essex Junction, VT 05494 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Melissa Lynn Images

Melissa Lynn Images is a wedding photographer located in Essex Junction, Vermont, who serves the Burlington and surrounding region and is willing to travel. Melissa Lynn would love to join couples on their wedding day and share her talent and skills with them. She promises to work closely with you to make sure your day is shot just how you want it to be.

Melissa Lynn Images uses natural, photojournalism, and traditional photographic styles when filming couples weddings. Melissa would be happy to offer couples high-resolution images, liability insurance, and a second shooter. Couples may request that she only work one event per day and go with them to multiple locations. Melissa Lynn Images is also open to photographing couples’ boudoir and engagement shoots, Trash the Dress sessions, and wedding portraits. Melissa offers couples the following photography items:

• Albums

0782 51 593370

12 Reviews for Melissa Lynn Images

• Rosanne

Rosanne · Married on 03/21/2020

Our gorgeous wedding photos!

Choosing a wedding photographer is a daunting task. As a couple, you are placing your absolute trust in a complete stranger to capture one of the most important days of your lives. There is no rehearsal, no do-overs, and really very little opportunity for you to positively know that the person you are contracting is going to understand the complexities of your day. Let us both say that if you are in search of a photographer that wants to truly put you first, then Melissa Lynn Images should be your only choice.
    Our story starts somewhere in September 2019 when we began the task of contacting photographers for our late March 2020 wedding. We had also just made an offer on a home and were anticipating an early October closing. At that time, the closing became the priority and choosing a photographer took a back seat. We asked those who we reached out to for some time to handle things with our home. Once everything was settled, we would contact them to discuss the details for our late March ceremony. While it was not our intention to put a halt on our conversations with photographers, we learned that those who did not respect our wishes then, would not prioritize us on our day.
    Melissa was not only respectful of our request, but she understood our needs at that time. She indicated that she also had a similar situation arise when purchasing her home and was genuinely excited for us to have a new place to begin our married life. This was exactly the type of person we knew would do everything they could to ensure that we were the priority on our wedding day. Melissa took the time to remain in contact with us throughout the entire process. She scheduled calls with us to better understand our dynamic at times that were convenient for us. She was thoughtful and considerate of our needs and provided thorough answers to all of our questions. Melissa sent documents as she said she would and followed through as a true professional while exhibiting a sense of candor and pleasantry at all times.
    Our ceremony was small and only included the two of us, six guests, and four dogs. Needless to say, there was a lot of personality to capture. While we did not require Melissa’s services for the entire day, we were able to work with her on a window of time that made sense for everyone involved. Her ability to manage the challenges of the four dogs and the eight of us while documenting our day in a way that reflected who we are in the time she did is remarkable. Not only did she get all the “important” moments, she was able to seamlessly add photos to our album that reflected her style and skills as a professional. Additionally, we were able to send announcements out to friends and family as Melissa provided a collection of shots that she felt would suit our needs almost immediately.
    Melissa’s photographs are exceptional and will be admired by us for the rest of our lives. We are excited to share her work with friends and family and recommend her services to anyone that is considering a photographer in the area she covers. Melissa is kind, considerate, easy to work with, understanding, and quick witted. She made the process simple, captured any and everything that we could ask for, listened to our needs, and most importantly made the day about us. Do not hesitate to work with Melissa Lynn Images, she provides a service and value that is beyond measure.

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best Decision We Made Aside From Marrying Each other!

Melissa took the most gorgeous photos I have ever seen in my life. I do not count myself as a photogenic person, and I was nervous that even with all of the makeup, hair, wedding dress, and glow from happiness that I would have that I still wouldn’t love looking at pictures of myself at our wedding. I was completely floored when Melissa sent us our wedding album and she totally exceeded my expectations of capturing the day. I don’t even have social media, but I’ve considered getting an account now just to share these beautiful photos with the world! With all of the planning, thought, time, and money that go into your wedding day, in the end what you’re (hopefully) left with is beautiful memories and photos to help you remember that day. Other than the venue, I would say that the photographer was the most important selection we made because that’s how we would be reminded of this wonderful time in our lives. Wedding photos are something that you share with family, friends, future children, and anyone who asks to see them! I had heard so many horror stories from people about how their photos didn’t come out well and now they had nothing to show anyone. Not only is Melissa a kind and sweet person, but also, she is an artist with her camera and gave us the best gift that anyone could have given us for the wedding. She listened to every direction that I had given her before the wedding, and she also dealt with all of the last-minute craziness that came with the day (families deciding they want last minute group photos, timings being shifted around, me breaking my shoes!). Her and our DJ even were so kind and bustled my dress for me when those who were originally supposed to do that were nowhere to be found. She brings with her a calming energy that is essential to have on a day where everyone else is buzzing around and nerves are high. She blended in completely and never once did I feel like she was in our face or anyone else’s. My mother was a photography teacher for 10 years, and she was so stunned by Melissa’s beautiful work and how every picture came out. I truly love every single one of the pictures that we got back, and she enhanced the natural beauty of everything without making anything look retouched or fake. I could never thank Melissa enough for giving us this wonderful gift of amazing wedding photos!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Melissa Lynn Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 82 Birch Ridge Road Essex Junction, VT, 05494 See on map
    802-992-1827 (Phone number)
    Location of (Melissa Lynn Images)