Held In The Moment Photography, LLC

Milton, VT View map
$2,299.99 Most Popular Price

$2,299.99 Most Popular Price

We are a Husband and Wife Photography Service; therefore, we have experience with weddings from all aspects. All packages include FREE Engagement or Boudoir Session, Two (2) Photographers, and a variety of options; such as, Drone, Video, and Photobooth!!

We'd love to talk more about your wedding and how we can help capture your special day!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,899.99

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,299.99

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Ryleigh M. Married on 03/09/2022

Amazing photographers!

Jake and Julie Ann Held are the best photographers! They are kindhearted people which makes them easy to work with, and they really listen to everything the couple is wanting to capture in their day.

I have attended and been in many weddings so I thought I knew what to expect on the day of. However, we had some major issues at our wedding including the wrong flowers from the florist. Due to this our wedding ran 45minutes late. Without asking Jake and Julie Ann had already coordinated with our caterer to let them know dinner may need to be pushed back. They made our day run smoothly, and did so without adding pressure. My husband and I were able to get all of our formal shots, our wedding party, and photos of just my husband and I all before dinner. They handled things better than I could have ever imagined, and helped up make up for lost time. Did I mention this was in the middle of a pandemic?! I just can't speak highly enough, they truly love what they do and with that brings performance beyond your typical photographer.

You never know what'll happen on your day, make sure you have the BEST photographers to help keep the day going!

You will not regret the choice of Held In The Moment Photography!

Held In The Moment Photography, LLC's reply:

Ryleigh,

Thank you so very much for your kind review! We love what we do, and we want to share that passion to help all our clients enjoy their special day :-)

Best,
    -Jake
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 10/09/2021

The best!!!

Amazinggg!!!! Not only were they amazing photographers but they came prepared with everything from tissues to safety pins. They really put me at ease before the wedding and made sure to know all the family dynamics for photo taking prior to my wedding day. Having a big blended family with lots of moving pieces, I was amazed that they had every possible photo combination memorized and made the process quick and easy. Getting a sneak peek the night of our wedding was just the cherry on top of an amazing experience with them. We can’t recommend them enough!

Held In The Moment Photography, LLC's reply:

Erin, words cannot describe how amazing your special day was! Thank you so very much for not only allowing us to be a part of it, but also capture all the special memories. We hope you both are enjoying married life and can't wait to catch up soon :-)
  • Jamie
    Jamie P. Married on 09/24/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I love these guys, so helpful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Held In The Moment Photography, LLC 1
Exclusive
Held In The Moment Photography, LLC 2
Gift

Book your Wedding with us and received a FREE DRONE UPGRADE to your Photo Package for amazIng aerail photos of your venue and sepcial day!

Pricing

1903 VT ROUTE 110 Milton, VT, 05641
802-559-0305
Location of (Held In The Moment Photography, LLC)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding