Held In The Moment Photography, LLC

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Held In The Moment Photography, LLC

Professional Wedding Photography

We are a Husband and Wife Photography Service; therefore, we have experience with weddings from all aspects. All packages include FREE Engagement or Boudoir Session, Two (2) Photographers, and a variety of options; such as, Drone, Video, and Photobooth!!

We'd love to talk more about your wedding and how we can help capture your special day!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Held In The Moment Photography, LLC on

3 Reviews for Held In The Moment Photography, LLC

Jake and Julie were absolutely amazing to work with from day one! Not only professional but flexible. Always there to cater to anything you could want or need from your photographer on your special day! They were able to work very efficiently with a large wedding party to capture all the must have shots, but unlike most wedding your guests didn’t have to wait around for two hours in between ceremony and reception. I could not recommend them more!

Profile Picture Briana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Held in the Moment Photography. Not only did they take amazing pictures of our big day but they also made the whole wedding run smoothly. They are super friendly and were great to work with! My husband and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Calsie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When looking for photographers a must was having two. I could not find any that were within my budget or that I connected with on a personal level, until I found Jake and Julie Ann! They were amazing! When it came to my wedding day we were running behind and I was super stressed about it. They reassured me that everything was okay and that it was going to be amazing, and they were right. I couldn't have imagined my special day without them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/17, 1 Review