Elisabeth Waller Photography

Middlebury, VT View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

"Her intimate raw style will portray your relationship in pictures like no one else!" — Paige

I've been called the Ninja wedding photographer because I have a knack for capturing moments others miss. I'm an artist through and through, with an intimate, raw style (hello Scorpio Sun!). I capture your memories as the real events of your day unfold. There's no greater source of inspiration than connection and realness. I'm always greatly honored to be chosen by my couples because they appreciate art and are vulnerable and real with me. Your wedding day and all the beautiful, quirky, silly, loving, laughter-filled moments you will have will be unique to you and you deserve photography that documents that.

After your wedding, I won't just leave you with a thousand plus images to sort through, feeling overwhelmed even deciding which ones to do something with. I custom design albums and wall galleries for you with archival prints in sustainably harvested frames. You will have the start of a legacy of heirlooms to pass down.

I'm based in Vermont & serve New England.

"If you want your wedding photos to be unique and special, then Elisabeth Waller is the photographer for you. She has an intimate and unscripted style that is sure to capture all of your beautiful, silly, and laughter-filled moments. If you are not scared to stray from the traditional path, then you can trust Elisabeth Waller Photography to create photos that you will cherish forever." — Nicole

I specialize in both natural and photojournalism styles. I offer a multitude of different types of shoots to make your pictures as unique as possible, including engagement shoots, and boudoir shoots. You'll receive an online slideshow and gallery to share with friends and family, with options for final photos in the form of albums, prints, canvases, & custom-designed wall galleries. Other services provided by Elisabeth include:

• Destination/travel
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Heirloom box with prints
  • Custom-designed albums
  • Prints, framed prints, canvas prints

Packages start at 1800 for elopements.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Proofs
Save the Date
    Hannah Z. Married on 10/26/2020

Professional and prompt

Elisabeth takes her work very seriously and it’s literally an art form for her. Loved the work and will use again!

Elisabeth Waller Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review to let others know what your experience was like! I value your input greatly.
    Ashley B. Married on 09/26/2020

Genuinely delightful

Elizabeth was punctual and present at every moment that we asked her to capture. We even had a couple of spontaneous ideas for pictures that we wanted and she was flexible. She had a beautifully refined eye and really understood the vision of the day we created.

Hi Ashley,

I'm happy to hear it! Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to give me feedback!
    Kathryn A. Married on 05/24/2020

We highly recommend Elisabeth!

We had to scrap our original wedding plans in 2020 and decided to throw a last minute backyard wedding with only our immediate families, and not only was Elisabeth accommodating and flexible to our situation, she had an incredible eye and was able to capture us at our absolute best, and I’m so in love with all of the photos from that day. She had great suggestions on where to stand and look without looking awkward or posed, which was a huge help for me and my camera-shy husband, and I love that she captured cute little moments behind the scenes with my dog and my little nephew. We feel like we got the absolute best photos for such a great value, and working with Elisabeth on the wedding day and since has been wonderful. We can’t recommend her enough!

Hi Kathryn,

I'm so glad you are so happy with the images. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this feedback. I'm very grateful I was the one to capture your day. You made it magical. I can't wait to design your album.

Elisabeth

Real Weddings

• Kathryn & Nick
    34 photos · 09/06/2020

Team

Elisabeth Waller
Elisabeth Waller
Photographer

Hi! I’m Elisabeth. I have the ability to clearly see and capture realness, depth, & connection (hello Scorpio Sun). I'm passionate about capturing special moments in a real way that evokes the way you felt every time you look at them. As an artist, I’m always digging for meaning under the surface–for the true feeling. I see and capture what makes my clients and their relationship distinct and unique.

I rejected the corporate world and started my own business because I only want to be my true self, and I want that for you too. My journey started out with some pretty major downs and that has left me with an intense feeling of gratitude at every day, every deep conversation, every connection. Connection is the best thing we can experience in life. It heals us, leaves us a lot bigger and stronger than we were.

I love to create lasting heirlooms that preserve and extend the joy you experienced on your day in custom wall galleries, prints, and albums, all of which will be available to you in your gallery.

Middlebury, VT, 05753
Location of (Elisabeth Waller Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding