Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Melissa Glynn Photography

Melissa Glynn Photography

I’m here to make sure no one forgets just how good you look... and, Sugar, you do look good! So let’s dispense with the forced and awkward, and instead embrace the energy, emotion, and straight up reality of your day. (I’m talking to you too, men!!) I love getting to know you so that the pictures act as YOUR reflection with all of the best that surrounds you. That means finding the right shots that all the natural light surrounding us provides to create something alive, real, and eminently flattering.

Your pictures should feel like memories and not some pose-y fakery. I’m going to make that happen! For me, being a photographer is about more than just pressing the right buttons on the camera, it’s about getting to know you and bringing that out in imagery. It’s SO important for us to naturally click. (see what I did there?)

Just remember, having your picture taken shouldn’t be something that you dread, it should be easy and fabulous and dare I say... even fun!

So, my friend, let’s have some fun!

A little about Melissa...

I'm the mother to two adorable Yorkies (Nolte + Zaza) as well as over 200 plants. If my life could include wine, plants, puppies, Italy and long walks and bike rides every day, I would be able to die a happy woman... so, that's why I plan on retiring in Italy and opening a plant nursery (that I walk or bike to) that also hosts puppy adoption days daily with wine happy hours. DREAMS!!!

I have lived in Austin since October 2005 and started this beautiful company in May 2007. At the moment I am writing this (April 2019), I have photographed over 200 weddings and counting! I adore my job and love that I get to work with people on the best days of their lives! I win in the job department for sure!

Other fun facts about me... I love garden roses, gardenias and jasmine the most, I like to buy books and never read them, I am very organized, but you wouldn't think that if you saw my office, my lady friends are my most prized "possessions", Chianti Classico is my favorite type of wine, my biggest guilty pleasure is Mexican Coke, I have visited 17 countries and plan to add more next year, I have a large birthmark that covers 30% of my left arm, I love big and all the way, some people think I'm funny, my four sisters are the biggest bad asses I have ever known in all completely different ways, my four brothers are forever my babies, and I am the luckiest lady on the planet to live this wonderful life I've been given.

Follow Melissa Glynn Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bordeau Photo
d5311e56eb59a3da goldfav2

19 Reviews for Melissa Glynn Photography

• LILLI

Lilli · Married on 11/14/2020

Melissa was a dream to work with!

Can’t recommend Melissa Glynn enough! She was such a pleasure with have on our wedding day capturing all our important moments. She arrived on time (if not a little early) and was able to photograph the flat lays and details while I was still getting hair and makeup done. Was able to photograph me getting into my dress and then made her way to the venue to photograph the space and the groom & groomsmen getting ready all before the ceremony started. She was quick and efficient during family photos making them easy and not overly time consuming. We can’t wait to see our photos!!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Ali

Ali M. · Married on 07/26/2020

Amazing Job!

Melissa is an absolute dream come true. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. We took our engagement photos in downtown Austin and she was an expert at places to go (we were from out of town). She arrived early and had already tested shots/the lighting beforehand so we could maximize our session. She was always prompt in her communication and delivered final photos in the expected timeframe. Our wedding was in July 2020 during COVID-19 and her flexibility was unmatched. She worked with us on new dates, locations and travel all while guidelines were constantly changing. She was able to photograph both our welcome dinner and wedding day. Similar to our engagement photos, she was prompt, organized and energetic. So many of our guests commented on how lovely she was and fit right in. Our photos turned out better than we could have expected and perfectly captured our wedding weekend.

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Meghan Leigh

Meghan L. · Married on 06/15/2019

Hands down the best

​If you're reading this to decide if you should hire Melissa - do yourself a favor and pull the trigger because you will not find a better photographer. Melissa is a friggin genius and made the most amazing shots with all of her little tricks. We first worked with Melissa for our engagement pictures last year. She made us feel so comfortable (even in Texas August heat) and got the best pictures we have ever taken. Melissa also shot our wedding and came highly recommended by our planner and venue. I cannot say enough good things about Melissa & her team! If you are looking for stunning quality and a fun person to work with, Melissa is your girl.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Award

Melissa Glynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Austin, TX, 78704 See on map
    Location of (Melissa Glynn Photography)

Melissa Glynn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Melissa Glynn Photography include in the starting price?

Melissa Glynn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Melissa Glynn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Melissa Glynn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Melissa Glynn Photography offer?

Melissa Glynn Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Melissa Glynn Photography offer?

Melissa Glynn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Melissa Glynn Photography offer for wedding events?

Melissa Glynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Melissa Glynn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Melissa Glynn Photography is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in quality of service, 5.0 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.