Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Melissa Glynn Photography

Melissa Glynn Photography / mg.boudoir specializes in boudoir portraits and wedding photography with a style that is focused on you, your love and your life.

mg.boudoir is all about making your feel super sexy, confident, and just plain beautiful! I love to create images that are subtle and classy... with just enough vixen thrown in for fun. Check out my website to learn even more about my style and work:

www.mgboudoir.com

Melissa Glynn Photography focuses on capturing your day in images that will be beautiful today, tomorrow and forever. To see more of my work and learn more about my packages and pricing, click the link below:

www.melissaglynn.com

When it all boils down, my goal is to focus on you. Whether it is your wedding photos, boudoir portraits or an engagement session... these photos are about you. It's not about which filter I use or what kind of super duper trendy lighting I'm tackling. I take photos that show how ridiculously good-looking you are in a way that is timeless. That means your photos won't be full of trends or gimmicks - they will be beautiful today, tomorrow and forever. So, let's go ahead and work together so I can show you how awesome you are through my lens!

CONTACT INFO

Phone: 512.733.4927

Email: melissa@melissaglynn.com

A little about Melissa...

Melissa has been working since 2007 developing a style that aims to show off just how fantastic you are! A self-proclaimed "Southern girl", loves creating images that are classic, timeless and lovely. When she's not behind the camera, she loves playing with her yorkies, Nolte & Zaza, riding bikes, traveling, yoga, and a really great glass of wine!

Follow Melissa Glynn Photography on

14 Reviews for Melissa Glynn Photography

Melissa Glynn Photography 1
Melissa Glynn Photography 2
Melissa Glynn Photography 3

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2018

Where do I even begin! We hired Melissa for our engagement photos and our wedding. Being in the wedding industry I’ve seen A LOT of photographers work, and when I first started sifting through photographers for my own wedding, I had about 20 on my list. This was probably the hardest decision I had to make out of all my vendors, but I’m thrilled that we chose Melissa.

First of all, our engagement photos were incredible. We went to 2 locations, had 2 outfit changes, and she spent almost 3 hours with us. We are obsessed with our photos, I don’t think I could have asked for anything better! She delivered them in about 2 weeks, which was great since we were on a time crunch to get Save The Dates out!

Now for the wedding day! About a week prior to the wedding I hired Melissa for an extra hour! So glad I did! 8 hours is plenty, but that 9 hours really allows her to have more time pre-ceremony. She also met me at the venue a week or two before the wedding to go over everything and scope out the space. She arrived early on wedding day, and started shooting almost immediately. She was on top of everything throughout the day, and throughout the wedding I had several guests come up to me and make positive comments abut her. Melissa is a true professional, and a very down-to-earth and friendly person. She even sent us 6 or 7 photos two days after the wedding, which are absolutely stunning. I am thrilled to see the rest, and I know they will be just as amazing as the work she’s already delivered to us. I am so happy with my decision to hire her, and would 100% recommend her! Thank you so much Melissa, you da best sweet cheeks!

Melissa Glynn Photography 4
    Melissa Glynn Photography 5
    Melissa Glynn Photography 6
  • I

Ivory · Married on 10/30/2016

I do not even know where to start... I found Melissa a month before my wedding and when I saw her portfolio and her "about me" page...I instantly knew she was the one! I was so blessed that she took me on even when she already had 2 weddings booked that weekend. She showed up the day of my wedding and we instantly hit it off. I had nothing really planned out for photos and she took charge and made me feel beautiful and comfortable every step of the way. I have only seen a few preview photos but they have already blown me away!!! All I can say is I completely adored her and could not have asked for a more. She was truly a professional and artist of her trade.

Julia · Married on 04/11/2016

Melissa—You are an extremely talented photographer and an amazing person. I’m so glad you decided to do our engagement and wedding pictures in Charleston. Working with you was probably the least stressful part of the wedding planning process. And the best decision that we made! I hope we get a chance to work together in the future. I wish you much success!

Award

Melissa Glynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits