Melissa Glynn Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Melissa Glynn Photography

Melissa Glynn Photography / mg.boudoir specializes in boudoir portraits and wedding photography with a style that is focused on you, your love and your life.

mg.boudoir is all about making your feel super sexy, confident, and just plain beautiful! I love to create images that are subtle and classy... with just enough vixen thrown in for fun. Check out my website to learn even more about my style and work:

www.mgboudoir.com

Melissa Glynn Photography focuses on capturing your day in images that will be beautiful today, tomorrow and forever. To see more of my work and learn more about my packages and pricing, click the link below:

www.melissaglynn.com

When it all boils down, my goal is to focus on you. Whether it is your wedding photos, boudoir portraits or an engagement session... these photos are about you. It's not about which filter I use or what kind of super duper trendy lighting I'm tackling. I take photos that show how ridiculously good-looking you are in a way that is timeless. That means your photos won't be full of trends or gimmicks – they will be beautiful today, tomorrow and forever. So, let's go ahead and work together so I can show you how awesome you are through my lens!

CONTACT INFO

Phone: 512.733.4927

Email:  melissa@melissaglynn.com

A little about Melissa...

Melissa has been working since 2007 developing a style that aims to show off just how fantastic you are! A self-proclaimed "Southern girl", loves creating images that are classic, timeless and lovely. When she's not behind the camera, she loves playing with her yorkies, Nolte & Zaza, riding bikes, traveling, yoga, and a really great glass of wine!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Austin, Charleston

Follow Melissa Glynn Photography on

13 Reviews for Melissa Glynn Photography

I do not even know where to start... I found Melissa a month before my wedding and when I saw her portfolio and her "about me" page...I instantly knew she was the one! I was so blessed that she took me on even when she already had 2 weddings booked that weekend. She showed up the day of my wedding and we instantly hit it off. I had nothing really planned out for photos and she took charge and made me feel beautiful and comfortable every step of the way. I have only seen a few preview photos but they have already blown me away!!! All I can say is I completely adored her and could not have asked for a more. She was truly a professional and artist of her trade.

Profile Picture Ivory, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa—You are an extremely talented photographer and an amazing person. I’m so glad you decided to do our engagement and wedding pictures in Charleston. Working with you was probably the least stressful part of the wedding planning process. And the best decision that we made! I hope we get a chance to work together in the future. I wish you much success!

Profile Picture Julia , 4/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After deciding to give my groom pictures of me in a boudoir session, I looked around at several reviews of photographers in Austin. Melissa came highly recommended through a friend, and she was nice enough to meet me in person to discuss what I was looking for in my photos. From the moment we met I felt very comfortable with her. She is very down to earth, and exudes happiness as well as passion for her work. It's easy to see that her goal is to make omen feel beautiful, and wow, she sure is good at it. She was able to show me some shots from prior sessions and they were absolutely stunning. She also listened to my concerns about wanting to make sure my most flattering side was captured and my trouble spots (we all have them) were not necessarily the center of the photos. I also have no idea how to feel comfortable with a non-smiling "sexy face" and she gave me very good tips as to how to best achieve a natural look.

When it came to the day of my shoot, I was a little bit nervous, but she had music and champagne, and I was good to go. During the shoot, she was great about telling me how to change my pose to be more flattering, and during the session, she showed me some of the pictures that she was taking as she took them. This definitely gave me confidence. After the session was over I left feeling so great about myself, and when I saw the pictures, I was ecstatic. I couldn't wait to show my groom. Needless to say, he loved them, and he was so surprised he could not stop smiling. Melissa, thank you for the wonderful work that you do and for making me feel and look beautiful!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/14/14, 1 Review