537 Houston St, Coppell, TX 75019 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Melissa Claire Photography

We are a Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton based wife and husband wedding photography team. We give everyone of every lifestyle the chance to be captured as they are, to be accepted, and to be celebrated with no exceptions. We believe love is universal. LGBTQIA+ weddings are welcome.

Follow Melissa Claire Photography on

Melissa Claire Photography 6
Melissa Claire Photography 7

Jeni Anderson · Married on 05/24/2019

May 2019 Anderson Wedding

Okay, so we are in love with a Melissa! She was so organized worked with our timeline and made everything incredibly easy! We were never stressed and for goodness sake, she even helped me with my veil! Like, what?! Melissa will Forever be our go to photographer for any future events. I give Melissa a 5/5 stars! Love love love her work, her style and her passion!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Melissa Claire Photography 8

Mandy Neff · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Photographer!

Could not recommend Melissa and her husband Nick enough! They are very lgbt+ supportive and were down for our non traditional wedding plans- including a unity pizza ceremony! Melissa has many different levels of wedding coverage that would work for different price ranges, and her photos are absolutely amazing. She is very professional but also laid back and helps the day go smoothly. I know I will cherish these perfect representations of my wedding day forever. Thank you Melissa!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Billalba · Married on 12/01/2018

December 1, 2018 Wedding

I first met Melissa in college in one of our photography classes. Such a sweet person inside and out. We both graduated together and I continued to follow her on her page because I loved her work! I knew many years before I actually had to find a photographer that I wanted her. What a pleasure to work with her and her husband, Nick.

If I had any concerns..my only concern before hiring her was being so far away. We actually live 5-6 hours apart but Melissa made it so easy for us. We had tons of family in the DFW area so we liked to go visit a lot and we also took advance of those trips to get our engagement photos done, meet with her multiple of times, she had a busier schedule than us!

If I had to give any advice to women planning there wedding on a budget, I would say splurge more on the photographer. Melissa was reasonable priced, in my opinion, and we cant wait to see the final photos! She got our sneak peak to us just a couple of days after the actual wedding! Talk about FAST! We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. Thanks to Melissa and Nick for capturing our special day when we became ONE!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Melissa Claire Photography 9

Award

Melissa Claire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• 537 Houston St Coppell, TX, 75019 See on map