4325 Elm St Suite #100, Rockwall, TX 75226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Melissa Claire Photography

My photographic style is genuine, vibrant, and romantic - with a bit of an artistic edge! After receiving my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from The University of Texas at Arlington in May 2010, I fell in love with documenting and telling stories through photographs. Not only will you have beautiful images to remember your wedding day, I always aim to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere! Let's grab a coffee and discuss your vision together - my treat!

Follow Melissa Claire Photography on

Melissa Claire Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Billalba · Married on 12/01/2018

December 1, 2018 Wedding

I first met Melissa in college in one of our photography classes. Such a sweet person inside and out. We both graduated together and I continued to follow her on her page because I loved her work! I knew many years before I actually had to find a photographer that I wanted her. What a pleasure to work with her and her husband, Nick.

If I had any concerns..my only concern before hiring her was being so far away. We actually live 5-6 hours apart but Melissa made it so easy for us. We had tons of family in the DFW area so we liked to go visit a lot and we also took advance of those trips to get our engagement photos done, meet with her multiple of times, she had a busier schedule than us!

If I had to give any advice to women planning there wedding on a budget, I would say splurge more on the photographer. Melissa was reasonable priced, in my opinion, and we cant wait to see the final photos! She got our sneak peak to us just a couple of days after the actual wedding! Talk about FAST! We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. Thanks to Melissa and Nick for capturing our special day when we became ONE!

Melissa Claire Photography 8

Jessica Giromini · Married on 07/28/2018

Colorado Destination-Elopement

I found Melissa through Instagram, during what seemed an endless search for the right photographer for my wedding. Her portfolio had everything I was looking for: candid expressions, natural poses, and minimal editing. Our engagement pictures included our dog in a big public space—and Melissa took it all in with ease. She understood our nervousness at being photographed for the first time and provided great direction to keep us on track. Our destination-elopement came together beautifully with her insights. Battling ever-fluctuating mountain showers, she was able to perfectly encapsulate our perfect day. I could not have asked for a better photographer!!!

Melissa Claire Photography 9
    Melissa Claire Photography 10
    Melissa Claire Photography 11

Derek Smiley · Married on 07/28/2018

Engagement/Wedding photography

From her wonderful personality helping loosen us up and be our true selves during our engagement photos(we are neither real models or Instagramers!) to ensuring that our wedding day was reflected as the happiest day in our lives in beautiful photographs.

Going in with a very vague plan on what we wanted with photographs she always gave wonderful feedback and direction, and was extremely accommodating to any requests.

I do not hesitate to recommended her to everyone I know for any photographer needs!

Award

Melissa Claire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• 4325 Elm St Suite #100 Rockwall, Texas, TX 75226 See on map