4325 Elm St Suite #100, Rockwall, TX 75226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Melissa Claire Photography

My photographic style is genuine, vibrant, and romantic - with a bit of an artistic edge! After receiving my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from The University of Texas at Arlington in May 2010, I fell in love with documenting and telling stories through photographs. Not only will you have beautiful images to remember your wedding day, I always aim to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere! Let's grab a coffee and discuss your vision together - my treat!

Follow Melissa Claire Photography on

melissaclairephotography 6

9 Reviews for Melissa Claire Photography

Jessica Giromini · Married on 07/28/2018

Colorado Destination-Elopement

I found Melissa through Instagram, during what seemed an endless search for the right photographer for my wedding. Her portfolio had everything I was looking for: candid expressions, natural poses, and minimal editing. Our engagement pictures included our dog in a big public space—and Melissa took it all in with ease. She understood our nervousness at being photographed for the first time and provided great direction to keep us on track. Our destination-elopement came together beautifully with her insights. Battling ever-fluctuating mountain showers, she was able to perfectly encapsulate our perfect day. I could not have asked for a better photographer!!!

Melissa Claire Photography 1
    Melissa Claire Photography 2
    Melissa Claire Photography 3

Derek Smiley · Married on 07/28/2018

Engagement/Wedding photography

From her wonderful personality helping loosen us up and be our true selves during our engagement photos(we are neither real models or Instagramers!) to ensuring that our wedding day was reflected as the happiest day in our lives in beautiful photographs.

Going in with a very vague plan on what we wanted with photographs she always gave wonderful feedback and direction, and was extremely accommodating to any requests.

I do not hesitate to recommended her to everyone I know for any photographer needs!

• Elise

Elise · Married on 07/15/2018

I couldn't have wished for a better photographer than Melissa. We met at my venue's open house, and I loved everything about her samples. We met a few weeks later to discuss details, pricing, etc., and I booked her before we left the cafe. Melissa is very professional, yet down-to-earth and passionate about photography. She communicates quickly and makes sure that everyone is pleased and on the same page. I've received my bridal portraits and the sneak peeks of the wedding, and I'm so eager to see the rest because I know they'll be perfect. If you're looking for a reasonably priced photographer who really knows what she's doing, then snag Melissa before she's taken by someone else!

Melissa Claire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Rockwall, TX 75032 See on map