Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Melissa Claire Photography

Welcoming bold and free spirited couples in, DFW, Texas, and wherever their love takes us.

My photographic style is genuine, vibrant, and romantic - with a bit of an artistic edge! After receiving my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from The University of Texas at Arlington in May 2010, I fell in love with documenting and telling stories through photographs. Not only will you have beautiful images to remember your wedding day, I always aim to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere! Let's grab a coffee and discuss your vision together - my treat!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (4)
Digital Files (3)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Prints (1)

I couldn't have wished for a better photographer than Melissa. We met at my venue's open house, and I loved everything about her samples. We met a few weeks later to discuss details, pricing, etc., and I booked her before we left the cafe. Melissa is very professional, yet down-to-earth and passionate about photography. She communicates quickly and makes sure that everyone is pleased and on the same page. I've received my bridal portraits and the sneak peeks of the wedding, and I'm so eager to see the rest because I know they'll be perfect. If you're looking for a reasonably priced photographer who really knows what she's doing, then snag Melissa before she's taken by someone else!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Melissa is the absolute BEST! She is very responsive- she answered all of my emails lightning fast. It was so nice having her and Nick to cover our wedding. I can't imagine it without them! Melissa kept everything flowing throughout the day and kept us ahead of schedule. Melissa also worked with us on our engagement photos. She knows all of the best places! I can not say enough good things. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, look no further!

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Let me first start off by saying Melissa is by far the most professional wedding photographer I’ve ever come in contact with. I found her after I was ghosted by another wedding photographer, honesty I was down because wedding planning is hard and I was ready to court house it up. One night I was googling “DFW courthouse wedding photographer” and her website fell into my hands. I contacted her and soon after we set up a time to have a phone call where she properly introduced her self and wanted to know our story. Can I just say how awesome that is?? Someone who’s genuinely interested in your story so it’s not like you’re talking to a stranger anymore! She was excited to work with us and at the time I was still undecided as to if I wanted a big wedding or court house but she was up for whatever I chose and aside from the beautiful work on her website that’s how I knew she had to be the one to document our day. We set the date and signed a contract and soon after took our engagement photos. We already have a family and she suggested having our 2 boys join in for some of our photos which was the most special thing to me, I don’t know if she knows this or not but before that point we had never had a professional family photo. EVER. We will hold those photos close to our hearts forever! Our wedding day came and went, and she and her husband Nick were such a great team. They worked so hard and captured every single detail, there is no detail too small to capture on your wedding day and they got every last one! Nick and Melissa are seriously some of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet, and they are crazy talented. There’s just not a better duo! When we received our wedding photos my husband said “Wow.... Melissa is a lighting genius” you’ll notice when you work with her that she chases the light, and when you receive your photos you’ll see why, It makes for PHENOMENAL photos!!! You won’t be disappointed when you hire her!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews