meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio

Keller, TX View map

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio is a high-definition makeup artistry company located in Keller, Texas. Indulge in flawless airbrush makeup application for your wedding day that is created with superior products, using high-end techniques. For over ten years, Pat White-Gloger and her team of talented artists have been providing on-site and in-studio bridal looks.

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio offers an array of natural-based products and services to their clients. Their high-definition skincare and facials include hydrafacials, red and blue light treatments, and cellulite treatments. Choose from three beauty packages for your wedding day, including All About Me, Going to the Chapel, and the Bridal Basic Package. Each package includes a consultation, wedding day makeup, and eyelash enhancement. Going To The Chapel also includes on-site service rather than the in-studio service the Bridal Basic package offers. For the most pampering and relaxing experience, the All About Me package is offered to brides and bridal parties. The following makeup services are offered:

• Consultation
  • Makeup trial
  • Bridal portrait in-studio
  • Wedding day makeup
  • Eyelash extension
  • Hydrafacial
  • Sugaring package

Other Services
The team of beauty professionals at meHD Skincare & Makeup provide other pampering services, including facial peels, microblading, and full body sugaring in their studio.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Melissa Married on 06/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pat is AMAZING! She did my makeup for my bridals, boudoir portraits, and for my wedding. Each time after she did my makeup, I was left speechless! I had no idea that I could look THAT beautiful. When my dad first saw me on my wedding day, he cried (which he never does!). When my husband first saw me when the doors opened, he cried too (which he also never does)! They both told me all day how gorgeous I looked. My favorite thing about Pat is that she makes you look beautiful when applying your makeup but she makes sure you still look like you. Some brides wear a lot of makeup and look completely different than they normally do.... but I looked like me, just in HD! Pat, I seriously can't thank you enough. Thank you for helping me feel and look gorgeous on my wedding day! My wedding photos are flawless thanks to your hard work. Thank you for playing such an important role in my wedding day!
    Leslie Married on 05/29/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I happened to get married on the weekend of Kellerfest. This caused the streets around the studio to be shut down. Pat called me on Thursday to let me know ahead of time so I would not panic. She had already figured out how to avoid any stress and she sent me directions to get there. On the day of my wedding, I met the Me HD employee at the designated location. She came in a golf cart with a man driving and another man following. I joined them in the golf cart while the other man parked my car for me. We got to the salon and Terry went to work. He was wonderful and had such a great attitude. The gentleman that parked my car then appeared with my keys, told me where to find my car and wished me luck with my marriage. Pat, the owner, then informed me that he was the city manager for Keller. :o) This studio went completely out of their way to make sure that my wedding day was stress free. They did such a great job and I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you Pat and Terry for a stressfree wedding day and making me look beautiful!

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you SO much for this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with such a beautiful and sweet bride! All of your friends here at meHD (and the City of Keller) wish you a long, loving life together! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! Pat
    Maureen Married on 05/23/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Best make up artist ever. My make up looked clean and felt flawless. Pat was wonderful easy to get along with and met any need I had. Will use her for any occasion I have. Cant tell you how happy I am with the job she did.

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Working with you was the BEST experience! I'm looking forward to seeing that beautiful face again!

Pat
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio 1
Discount
POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME... 10% OFF all Sugaring Services 20% OFF all Sugar Butter Bath Products WE THANK YOU VERY SWEETLY... Buy a series of Five (5) of ANY service. Receive the 6th one FREE. SWEETS FOR MY SWEET... 15% OFF all Skincare and Glamour Products
meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio 2
Discount
10% Discount on your first HydraFacial, Airbrush Tan or Airbrush Makeup Application
meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio 3
Gift
Refer five friends who purchase products or services of $50 or more and receive equal services or products FREE!

1530 Keller Parkway, Suite 48, @ Legacy Salon and Spa Keller, TX, 76248
214-769-2765

Tues - Sat: 10AM - 6PM Special Appointment Times Are Available Upon Request
Location of (meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding