7666 William Penn Highway, Huntingdon, PA 16652 Map · Phone number

About Megan Photography

Since graduating from Antonelli Institute in 2001 and received an Associates Degree in Photography, I have been pouring my heart and soul into photography by creating timeless images. I was always told to do something that you love to do. I thank my Savior Jesus Christ for giving me the countless blessings, the ability and talent to do what I love, creating memories for my clients to cherish forever!

Ensuring that you are thrilled with your images is my motivation! This has led to my success as a photographer and a business owner. Getting to know you and your family before the wedding even begins enables me to translate the things that are most important to you, and capture that in your images.

Clients choose me for capturing candid moments, producing knockout images, and providing wonderful relationships with my clients. Their portraits give them the opportunity to celebrate their family with friends, coworkers, everyone... and so will yours! Long gone are the days of stiff, posed, cookie-cutter images taken in a stressful environment. I always create a very relaxed atmosphere, and take a photojournalistic approach towards your images.

Contact me today so we can get started on creating a one-of-a-kind wedding experience for you and your family!
814-386-3538 or megan@meganphotography.net

lafferty wed 508
KetchemWed282

7 Reviews for Megan Photography

Stacey · Married on 08/02/2014

My family has had the pleasure of utilizing the services of Megan Photography several times in the past few years. Her service and photographs are always amazing. She is also very accommodating and open to suggestions from her subjects. I have and would recommend her to everyone with photography and/or framing needs.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Andrew · Married on 06/29/2013

Megan was very helpful throughout the entire process for my wife and I. Her and her assistant were very professional with everything being done in a timely manner, and knowing what shots and angles would turn out the best. The end results were great and very much appreciated Megan working to our needs to make the photo album how we wanted. Overall, we were very pleased with her service and very much enjoyed her working with us on our special day.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Chelsea · Married on 02/23/2013

I love my pictures!!! She does amazing work!!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Award

Megan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Deep Focus
    Deep Focus Wedding Videographers

Megan is truly a pleasure to work with. She is so professional and upbeat, she really makes the day easy and fun. We work with different photographers all the time, and have had the opportunity to work with Megan multiple times. She is unobtrusive when you want her to be, there to catch an important moment or lend a hand, and adds the energy needed to pull through a stressful day. We hope to work with Megan many times in the future and would NEVER hesitate to recommend her services!

• 7666 William Penn Highway Huntingdon, 16652 See on map