Megan Oliveira Beauty

Cranston, RI View map Visit website

Megan Oliveira Beauty provides specialized wedding makeup services to couples planning their special events in Cranston, Rhode Island, and beyond. Megan Oliveira is a professional licensed esthetician that is head-over-heels about making her clients look and feel radiant. This expert and her talented team are all about providing personalized services to ensure each and every client rightly looks and feels like the best they can be on their wedding day.

Megan Oliveira Beauty offers a myriad of services to accommodate any hairstyling, makeup, and skincare needs. Megan and her team are happy to work with one client or group bookings upon request. Furthermore, sessions can take place in Megan's salon or at the wedding venue for added convenience. Some of the specialty services on offer include but are not limited to:

• Makeup Application
  • Hairstyling upon request
  • Facials
  • Waxing
  • Group Discounts
  • Wedding Package Discounts
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Ashley G. Getting married on 06/16/2023

Sweet, caring, professional!

I went to Megan to have my makeup done for my engagement photoshoot and she was FABULOUS! She took her time, asked me if I was satisfied with what she was putting on my face and explaining every product she was adding on. I will be using her for many more of my future events that I have coming! If you do not book with her, you are missing out!!
    Abby E. Getting married on 03/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision you'll ever make

If you're looking for an incredible experience with a talented esthetician and professional makeup artist, look no further!! Megan's talent, passion and expertise shines every moment you're with her. She made me feel like the best, most beautiful version of myself every time I've booked her. She's got an awesome sense of humor and really makes you feel special. I'm a client for life. I can't recommend her services (make-up, waxing, hydro facials, lash lifts and tints etc. enough!) Book her, and thank me later :)
  • Deana
    Deana Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Megan made me look flawless and natural

I have never had my makeup done professionally before, so I was a little nervous I would look overdone, as I don’t wear a lot of makeup. I told Megan what look I was going for in less than a minute …what she she exceeded my expectations!!
    My makeup lasted all night at an outdoor wedding on one of the hottest days of the summer. I would highly recommend Megan.
  • illustration stars

Team

Megan Oliveira
Megan Oliveira
Makeup Artist, Licensed Esthetician

Hi there! I'm Megan, a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist. I am devoted to making your bridal beauty dreams come true leading up to and on your special day. What separates me from other makeup artists and estheticians is my faithfulness to helping my clients look and feel the most beautiful they can be through my diverse services, as well as the personal care and communication that I have for my brides, along with their friends and family to optimize your wedding planning experience. I can't wait to book with you!

936 reservoir ave Cranston, RI, 02910
Location of (Megan Oliveira Beauty)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding