Megan Manus Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Megan Manus Photography

Romantic. Genuine. Warm

Wedding Photography for the Stylish, Romantic Bride.

Weddings excite me.  The happiness and anticipation as you put on your dress.  The
first kiss.  The beautiful details that you’ve poured your heart and soul into.  Celebrating with your nearest and dearest.  I would be honored to be able to tell your love story through my lens and to create images that you will love for a lifetime

MY STYLE: I love natural, loosely-posed images with beautiful light.  I love genuine laughs, warm hugs and tender moments.  If I were to describe the images that I produce, I would use words like: simple, romantic, natural and maybe even a little dramatic at times.

I have been a professional photographer since 2005 and have photographed over 198 weddings. Trust me- I have seen it ALL.  Which means I have the experience to know how to be prepared for it ALL.  These are once in a lifetime memories- make sure you entrust them to someone who is prepared and knows how to handle the issues that will almost certainly arise on a wedding day.

I would absolutely love to talk to you about your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)

I can't say enough about her! Megan was seriously the absolute best! From our engagement to bridal portraits to the wedding she went above and beyond! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and we were blown away with the results! You NEED her. Love her and her work!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan is exceptional. Not only does her work eximplify that, but her love for photography and people push her over the top. Words cannot express how please I am with the way she conducted herself and the quality of work that was given.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a tough decision on which photographer to use, but I'm very happy we went with Megan! As soon as I got our pictures back, I knew I had made the right decision. Her pictures let me be a part of things that I didn't get to see during the prep, wedding and reception. And it's true that everything on your wedding day is a blur, so her pictures let me go back and enjoy all the little details that I put so much work into, but didn't get to fully enjoy on the day itself :) And her organization and timeline meant one less thing that I had to worry about. I knew we were in good hands with Megan!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Matted Prints
Negatives
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Megan's enthusiasm for southern charm and genuine, love-struck couples is palpable! She is an expert in the industry, and genuinely loves her craft and her clients! She is kind, thoughtful, creative and organized - everything you want and need in a photographer!

Events