Megan Manus Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Bethany J. Married on 08/05/2021

My experience with Megan Manus was excellent.

I would highly recommend Megan Manus as your photographer for your wedding. She is very detailed and makes you feel comfortable. The only issue you’ll have is deciding which photograph is your favorite.

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany! You’re such a sweetheart and I absolutely loved photographing your engagement, bridal and wedding day
  • Susanna
    Susanna B. Married on 06/26/2021

Top Quality

Megan is what you call best of the best. From the time we took our engagement pictures, all the way to our wedding day she went above and beyond and delivered the most beautiful, timeless pictures. On top of all that, she is the sweetest most out going person! We were beyond satisfied and would recommend her to everyone.

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Susanna!!!! I loved getting to work with you and Graham too! I wish you both and long and happy life together!!
    Caroline N. Married on 06/12/2021

Megan Manus

Great! Will do future sessions

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thanks Caroline! I sure Hope to get to work with you and Brady again in the future: ) Thanks for trusting me with your wedding images
  • Victoria
    Victoria W. Married on 03/06/2021

So happy I found Megan

Megan did an amazing job. She was very organized and created a timeline that took a lot of stress off of me. She not only created a timeline but we stuck to it! She made my day stress free and took beautiful pictures that I can look back at for forever!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thanks Victoria! You know I love my timelines- hahahaha! Your wedding day was gorgeous and I am so happy I got to meet you and Dylan!
    Lindsey W. Married on 07/25/2020

The most perfect day!

I am so glad we chose Megan Manus Photography for our special day! The pictures were gorgeous and she helped make the whole day easy and stress free! Would highly recommend to everyone!!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsey!! I loved being there with you and Dylan on your wedding day!!! I wish you both a long and happy life together!🥰
    Emily O. Married on 07/11/2020

Megan is top notch at her job!

Megan was an absolutely DREAM to work with!! She went above and beyond at capturing our day. Planning a wedding during a global pandemic was stressful, but Megan always was so calm and reassuring- even coming to an additional ceremony because she wanted to be there to photograph it! We love our images so much and are so appreciative for all Megan did to make our day AMAZING! We will cherish our images forever!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Emily! Im so sorry this crazy pandemic changed your plans around, but I wouldn't have missed EITHER ceremony for the world! Love ya'll!!!
  • Meghan Morris
    Meghan Married on 06/26/2020

Amazingly easy process!

My entire experience with Megan was absolutely amazing! Megan made the entire process easy and understandable with an itinerary for the day of. It helped me give my hairdresser a time as well as my dj, caterer and cake baker! She really came through when my wedding dress was falling apart at the seams, quite literally, my straps were hanging on by threads. But there Megan was needle in hand, she sewed me up minutes before my ceremony! I couldn’t have done it without her, and recommend her to everyone I know!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan! I so enjoyed working Witt you , and getting to use my rusty sewing skills -hahaha!!!
    Morgan Married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful to work with!

Megan was so easy to work with and very accommodating when it came to making changes to our wedding due to COVID-19. Our wedding photos turned out so much better than I could have imagined!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Morgan! I am so happy to have met and worked with you this past year- even if this pesky pandemic threw us some curve balls!
  • Abbygayle
    Abbygayle G. Married on 10/12/2019

Dream Come True

She was the most perfect photographer! When you see the price it can be a little scary but you’re getting so much more than a photographer. You’re getting a planner and even a friend! You’re getting memories that you will cherish for a lifetime!! She doesn’t accept picture check lists so you might not get those Pinterest board pictures you thought you wanted, but you’ll get your own YOU pictures. Such a fun and professional person to work with!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Abby! I will forever be thankful to have met and worked with you and will miss your sweet little notes. You are such a beautiful and sweet soul and I’m grateful to know you.
    Shannon Married on 01/12/2019

Highly Recommend Megan Manus Photography!

Megan was a recommendation from a friend and she was absolutely the BEST vendor decision we made for our wedding! Megan is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable through the entire process. She’s very prompt and will answer any questions you have- photography or wedding related in general. We had to move some of our shoots due to weather and she was always incredibly accommodating. She even stepped in as the extra set of hands helping me get ready for my bridals! Megan’s personality combined with her knowledge of the business helped make our wedding day fall into place perfectly. She knows how to make things flow and goes above and beyond to help in any way she can! Overall her quality of work exceeded our expectations. She always managed to find the best photo ops and beautiful natural light! We LOVE all of our photos and cannot thank Megan enough for capturing our special day so perfectly. Highly recommend Megan Manus Photography!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank You shannon! Your kind words mean so much!! I loved having the opportunity to meet and get to know you and Cody throughout your wedding process. You are both so easy going and incredibly easy to photograph. Your wedding was stunning and will forever be one of my “Winter faves”!
    Sarah Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful photos

Megan was great from day one! We planned a wedding in a different state from which we lived. Communication was so easy and flexible. Once the wedding day came, she did a fabulous job capturing all of the important moments! I am beyond pleased with our photos!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I really enjoyed meeting you and working with you! And even though it rained the ENTIRE wedding day- thanks for being open for some “umbrella” shots 😂😂😂
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn G. Married on 10/27/2018

Can't Recommend Megan Manus Photography Enough!

Megan was hands down the BEST decision I made in regards to vendor's for the wedding! Besides the incredible quality of her work, ability to always find that natural light, and her creativity skills, she has an incredible personality that makes you feel like a friend within the first 10 minutes! Her organization skills matched right in line with mine and helped our day to move along seamlessly. Our engagement photos, bridals, and wedding photos are better than I could have ever imagined and we will cherish them forever! Thanks MMP

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Katlyn! I loved having the chance to meet you and work with you over this past year (and meet your oh so cute fur babies!) and I also felt like you were an instant friend!
    Dakota Married on 06/09/2018
    Megan is extremely professional, can control the crowd, and roll with the punches, all while being creative. You will love her. If you're going to spend money somewhere on your wedding, you going to want a great photographer. That's why we chose Megan, and we were not disappointed! Our photos look beautiful, and will last forever :) Thank you Megan Manus Photography!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Dakota!!! Your kind words mean the world to me! I loved working with you and meeting your families!
    Jessica Married on 06/02/2018
    Megan was an excellent photographer! We are so glad we chose her. She has been so helpful since day 1 and helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is very creative, flexible, organized and her work is beautiful! I absolutely recommend her! You won’t be disappointed!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I enjoyed working with you and Matthew and I just adore how cute you two are together- you made my job easy! Thank you!, Megan
    Kayla Married on 06/02/2018

The Perfect Photographer for Our Perfect Day

I knew Megan was going to be the perfect photographer for us because in our first meeting, I could see how incredibly organized she was going to be. She was very personable during our engagement photo session and we were comfortable with her from the beginning. During the bridal session, she had creative ideas throughout the entire session and made amazing portraits. On the wedding day, she was able to capture every moment, and we can still feel the emotions of that day through her pictures. After each session, we received the pictures in a timely manner. Megan is an incredibly talented photographer and person. We would proudly recommend her to anyone for their special day. We will use her in the future for other life events.

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! You were so much fun to photograph and I really enjoyed working with you and Cory throughout the whole process!!!!
    Jeffre Married on 05/26/2018
    She was awesome! I felt like I got a photographer and wedding planner all in one. She was very organized and flexible with my schedule. Loved workig with her!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jeffre! I loved working with you and Will!
    Lauren Married on 05/19/2018
    Megan did an absolute wonderful job with both our engagement photos and wedding photos. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. She is extremely organized talented and fun to be around. You will love having Megan as your photographer!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you lauren! Thank you for choosing to work with me and I loved getting to know you and Taylor better!!!
    Gamble Married on 05/05/2018
    HIRE VENDORS YOU TRUST. Especially photography. I’ve heard the advice from others, “don’t skimp on pictures!” before getting married and I’m so glad I listened. Brides, in the crunch moments, the hectic days, the stressors, you’re going to want someone/vendors who are professional, organized, and experienced. Megan Manus is all that, and more! I haven’t even started speaking of her unmatched talent and natural eye for great shots. You will not be disappointed during your ENTIRE engagement when hiring Megan. She made my day what it was, and gave me a ton beautiful pictures to showcase it.

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Gamble- you are too sweet! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to know you and Jordan- you just such a sweet couple and I feel like I’ve known you forever!
    Katie Married on 04/28/2018
    Megan Manus Photography will be your best and favorite decision! All of my pictures are perfect and beautiful in every way from our wedding day. Megan has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and is the best to work with! I am so thankful to have had Megan a part of engagements, bridals, and our wedding day because all of our pictures will be cherished forever!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you katie! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Bill over this past year! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and fun and I enjoyed every minute of it!
    Lacey Married on 04/14/2018
    Megan was such an incredible photographer! She was so helpful with finding the perfect location for my bridal portraits and helping with my wedding day timeline. I didn’t feel rushed and she captured every moment I hoped that she would. I have such great photos to look back on and enjoy for years to come!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Lacey! I enjoyed being there with you on your wedding day and I am so glad you are pleased with your images! I am so glad i got the chance to meet you!
    Erricka Married on 03/24/2018
    One of the BEST decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process was Megan Manus Photography. Where do I even begin? From the moment I met Megan I felt comfortable around her and I could tell she was passionate about her work and had an amazingly fun spirit! I chose to do my engagement photos, bridal portraits, as well as my wedding photos with her. We traveled to Charleston for my engagement session and we had the best time just walking the streets and finding neat spots to photograph. One thing that stands out about Megan is her incredible vision. She has an eye that can pick out the most amazing spots to photograph and she knows how to take something that would make for an average photo and turn it into something extraordinary. Another thing that I loved about working with Megan is she is super organized! When we began planning for my wedding day, she immediately had a detailed timeline that ended up helping me plan my day with all my other vendors. I am overly impressed with my engagement, bridal, and most of all my wedding photos. Each image completely captured the absolute joy of my wedding day. My favorite thing about Megan is that she is so genuine and friendly, all while being incredibly serious about her profession. I know I will use her for all of my photography needs in the future. She is extremely talented, detail-oriented, and a true joy to work with!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Erricka! You and Laughton immediately felt like friends and I so enjoyed working with you two. I am so happy that you enjoyed the whole experience of working with me. I try really hard to give every client a fun and stress free experience!
    Rebecca Married on 02/24/2018
    Megan was a joy to work with! We did our engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding photos all through her and she nailed each one so perfectly. She had a great way of making us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My bridal portraits were done outside in 30’degree weather and someone she still managed to make them enjoyable, and let me tell you they turned out phenomenal! She captured our wedding day and all of the special little details SO perfectly! I truly cannot say enough good things about her, my husband and I are so very thankful. We will cherish these photos forever!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! You are such a sweetheart! I enjoyed every minute of working with you (even in 30 degree weather- hahaha!) and I certainly hope I get the chance to work with you and Carter again soon!
    Amy Married on 11/18/2017
    I can't say enough about her! Megan was seriously the absolute best! From our engagement to bridal portraits to the wedding she went above and beyond! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and we were blown away with the results! You NEED her. Love her and her work!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Amy! I certainly enjoyed every minute of working with you!
    Rebecca Married on 11/04/2017
    Megan is exceptional. Not only does her work eximplify that, but her love for photography and people push her over the top. Words cannot express how please I am with the way she conducted herself and the quality of work that was given.

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! Your floral bridesmaids dresses will forever be a favorite of mine.
    Jennifer Married on 10/15/2017
    Megan is a top-notch professional with endless talent! Easy to work with, she makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera - She pays attention to what you really want and then delivers it professionally and quickly. From formal to candid, all photos were beautiful and captured the essence of our day. She was sensitive to the nuances of the family dynamics and captured a wide-range of images from the day! She is super-organized but no drama - very helpful without being pushy - We highly recommend Megan for any professional photography you may need - Thank you Megan !!!

Megan Manus Photography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I pride myself in my organization- so thanks for noticing- hahaha!!! I am so happy for you and Jim and am so glad I got the chance to meet you both!