Megan Alvarez Photography

• Kiefel Photography
  • Alive Studios

9 Reviews for Megan Alvarez Photography

Emillie · Married on 06/12/2015

I can't tell you how much we enjoyed working with Megan. She was professional and an excellent Cat-herder with our families, and carefree and fun with the bridal party. She got so many moments I didn't even know were happening and captured the mood of the event beautifully. Beware, while working with Megan you will experience an undeniable need to throw back some beers with her, and a weird feeling that you're hanging out with your best friend, not a vendor.

We booked long distance for a venue none of use had ever seen, did our shot lists online, did everything ver the phone. We met once in April after we'd already paid our deposit, but I knew as soon as I read her Bio that I wanted to work with her. Her prices are extra reasonable, and frankly, knowing now how special these photos are to me, I would have paid much more.

In short: DO IT

Sent on 07/13/2015

Becky · Married on 06/28/2014

Megan is wonderful. So happy with our choice to have her as our wedding photographer. She was very helpful before the wedding day in helping us make a plan for the types of photos we wanted and which photography package worked for us. I live out of town, and she took the time to Skype with me and then meet up with my parents in person. On our wedding day, she was extremely helpful and generally an enjoyable person to have around during such a stressful and crazy day! I barely noticed her taking pictures of us, she did a great job not getting in our faces and giving us space while also capturing everything. We are actually still waiting on the final photos, but I know they will be amazing! All of her work is beautiful and she is truly a talented photographer. So glad we found her and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Maia · Married on 06/07/2014

Megan is amazing!!! Megan took our engagement pictures and was so much fun to hang out with! It was like spending the day with a friend, who was also taking a ton of pictures. Her pictures are fun, beautiful and technically amazing. She wasn't able to photograph our wedding but made sure to help us find a replacement photographer. Megan is phenomenal and the coolest person. I would recommend her to anyone and can't wait to hang out with her again :)

Sent on 06/24/2014

• Boulder, 80309 See on map
    7203293425 (Phone number)
    Location of (Megan Alvarez Photography)