Media Blend Interactive Studios

Mansfield, TX View map

Photography | Cinematography

Professional Imagery is the standard and Media Blend is revolutionizing wedding films into truly cinematic experiences.

Grace Married on 12/23/2012
    My husband and I absolutely love, love, love Media Blend and their wedding videography services! Chris, Mike, and Shawn were so wonderful to work with. They are positive, friendly, kind, and professional, and after only meeting a couple of times really got to understand what our wedding and our relationship was all about and what made it so meaningful to us. The best thing about them is that they not only work to record all the beautiful moments of your special day in incredible high quality (their equipment is top notch!!), but they also strive to capture and tell YOUR individual story. We received our trailer film a few weeks ago, and both my husband and I are awe struck at the quality and the way they put it together! (We can't wait for the full thing! =)!) In addition, I was a little worried that I would feel self conscious and camera shy with all our photographers and videographers around me on the day, but Media Blend was so professional that I forgot they were there recording most of the time! They also worked so well with our photographers, making sure to position themselves just right and working as a team the entire time.

We would recommend this talented company in a heart beat to anyone. Media Blend is the best, and we wish the best of luck to them as they continue to grow!
    Shirley Married on 01/06/2012
    Very professional. I've seen the sneak peak trailer that they produced and if that is any measure of what to expect with the full video, I'm in for an amazing treat. I barely noticed that they were there. The steady-cam makes the video look like a movie. Can't wait to share it with family that could not make it to the wedding.
    Kristen Married on 09/25/2010
    Amazing, amazing, amazing! Media Blend is truly and interactive studio! I've only seen my trailer so far at it was SO AMAZING! These guys are very professional, genuinely nice people! They were worth every penny we spent! Hire them today! Seriously, do it now!!

FAIRY TALE PHOTOGRAPHY FAIRY TALE PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a wedding video that will make you cry, be saw awesome that you will watch it over and over again, and really want something exciting and fresh for your big day, these are your people!!!! I have searched high and low for a videography company that I wanted to work with and refer and it has taken 5 years for me to discover this great company. I love the "trailers" they do as a sneak peek to their clients, and how they make every event look like a cinematic feature! I've flown them all over the nation to video photo shoots and weddings. Call them!!!!!!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Media Blend Interactive Studios to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Fairy Tale Manor Fairy Tale Manor Mansion Weddings

Videography can be wonderful way to remember your special day, and Media Blend does a fantastic job! We love to have them video at Fairy Tale Manor because we know we'll be working with professionals. We love Media Blend Studios!

1713 Newcastle Dr. Mansfield, 76063
817-891-0661

Call for Appointment
Location of (Media Blend Interactive Studios)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding