16 S. Orange Street, Media, PA 19063 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About ME Photo & Design

ME Photo & Design is a wedding photography company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 2008, the team has been creating beautiful and timeless images that can be enjoyed by newlyweds for years to come. They strive to photograph the true beauty of the world by expertly working with natural light while capturing candid moments shared between loved ones.

To help ensure each couple receives a personalized experience, ME Photo & Design accepts a limited amount of weddings per year. They offer an array of wedding packages to suit the various levels of photo coverage desired by the weds-to-be. Each service provides a second photographer for maximum event coverage. In addition, ME Photo & Design encourages couples to get comfortable in front of the camera before the big day by booking an engagement photoshoot. By the time the wedding celebration comes around, couples will feel like natural models. After the event, couples will receive a library of high-resolution photographs that can be fashioned into albums, canvas prints, and more.

Follow ME Photo & Design on

Photos 93 Photos
Real Weddings 28 Photos

44 Reviews for ME Photo & Design

Ann · Married on 09/30/2017

Meagan and her team did an amazing job on our engagement & wedding photos. I am not photogenic and usually hate photos of myself but Meagan made me (and everyone) look flawless!
    Engagement Photos: The engagement session with Meagan made all the difference with our wedding photos. Not only did she travel all the way to NYC for us but she was incredibly flexible with her schedule and willing to trek all over with us. During the session we got to know Meagan and became comfortable in front of the camera. The first few minutes of being photographed in NYC with hundreds of people “watching” felt awkward but Meagan is so good with direction that after a few minutes we felt comfortable posing in public. In a few hours we went all around the city hitting every location we picked out. Meagan has such a good eye she would stop us along the way to capture a great photo opportunity when she saw one.
    I am so happy that we did the engagement session because after viewing the photos we were able to see our flaws as models and correct our poses and facial expressions for our wedding day.
    Wedding Day Photos: On our wedding day, Meagan and her assistant were amazing. They were on time and fun to be around. I had been running behind getting ready (last one to get my hair & makeup done) and Meagan was patient and still managed to get all the shots I wanted regardless of me being behind schedule. Two things impressed me on our wedding day …1) I was really nervous and anxious and I’m sure it was written all over my face but Meagan still managed to make me look natural, comfortable, and gorgeous; even when I was ugly crying which is extraordinary! 2) I was so preoccupied with family and friends that I just had fun and didn’t worry about photos. I trusted that Meagan was capturing the moments that mattered and she absolutely did. She did not miss a single thing and was always where she needed to be. She took so many beautiful photos above and beyond my expectations. 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Kate · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Meagan and ME Photo & Design! Meagan was always very responsive, organized, and easy to work with. Meagan and her second photographer, Nicole, arrived on time the day of the wedding and we’re so helpful throughout the whole day. She even helped pin my Dad’s boutonnière on for us! I really could not be more grateful for how wonderful they were. Most importantly, the pictures turned out beautifully! I have the best pictures with my husband, family, and friends. I will cherish these pictures forever! Thank you Meagan and ME Photo & Design! I highly recommend them if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/13/2017

Meagan was great to work with and took beautiful wedding photos. She was a true professional plus a really nice person. My husband and I researched and spoke with several photographers before choosing Meagan and we're very happy with our choice. Leading up to the big day, she took the time to listen to what we wanted but also made helpful suggestions. She took a great mix of candids and traditional wedding photos. We got unexpected rain at our wedding, but Meagan took advantage of the lighting from the rain and overall handled the last minute changes very well, without adding any stress. I would highly recommend Meagan!

Sent on 05/29/2018

ME Photo & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Matted Prints

1 Real Wedding

• Classic Events By Kris
    Classic Events By Kris Wedding Planners

ME Photo & Design captures all types of events with such style and provides gorgeous work for you to remember your event! Loved working with Meagan and would definitely recommend her for any type of event coming up!

• Marc Fisher Entertainment Wedding DJs

It's so important for the Photographer and DJ to get along and work together and Megan is very efficient, very organized, a team player and was easy to work with. Her pictures are amazing and you won't even know she is there. She does an amazing job creating a memory that will last you a lifetime through her pictures - she has a great eye for it. Not only that, but she has a great personality and you will want her on your side come your wedding day!

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Meagan is so fabulously talented and so great to work with that I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer. She has the ability to remain calm in stressful situations and takes the most beautiful and touching photos. Love her! Bryn is also a pleasure to work with. You cannot go wrong with this fabulous team!

• 16 S. Orange Street Media, PA, 19063 See on map
    Location of (ME Photo & Design)