43 Reviews for ME Photo & Design LLC

Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Save the Date (1)
43 ME Photo & Design LLC Reviews

I cannot say enough good things about Meagan and ME Photo & Design! Meagan was always very responsive, organized, and easy to work with. Meagan and her second photographer, Nicole, arrived on time the day of the wedding and we’re so helpful throughout the whole day. She even helped pin my Dad’s boutonnière on for us! I really could not be more grateful for how wonderful they were. Most importantly, the pictures turned out beautifully! I have the best pictures with my husband, family, and friends. I will cherish these pictures forever! Thank you Meagan and ME Photo & Design! I highly recommend them if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book her - easy to work with, flexible, tons of great photos in the end...even if you end up with rain on an outdoor wedding (my case).

Profile Picture Christine, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan was wonderful to work with as our wedding photographer and we are very happy with how our photos turned out!

We would recommend ME Photo & Design to anyone. Meagan was professional and communicative. She gladly met in-person with us to discuss our wedding plans and also provided a helpful online survey so we could let her know about any specific shots we wanted on the big day.

During the wedding, Meagan and her assistant put us at ease with their calm demeanor. They also had great eyes for framing shots.

As far as purchasing packages of photos, Meagan was very flexible. We elected to not do engagement photos or an album. She provided all of our photos on a USB drive and a link to share with family and friends, with a very fast turn around time.

Thanks, Meagan! We love our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Maureen, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with our wedding photography by Meagan & Kate from Me Photo & Design. They were absolutely lovely to work with, from the beginning they were extremely easy to get in touch with and made the whole process stress-free. On our wedding day, they made us feel so comfortable and at ease while traveling throughout the city to get pictures in front of the major landmarks. Meagan and her team really captured all of the most beautiful and romantic scenes from our day, our pictures were stunning and flawless. We are so grateful and will cherish our photos forever!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Meagan did a fantastic job at our wedding! My husband and I are shy, but she was so down to earth and comfortable to work with. It was a very personalized experience, and the photos turned out stunning! If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Meagan in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Angeline, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan & Kate were our photographers for our Villanova/Crystal Tea Room wedding. We didn't meet them until the day of the wedding due to our long-distance wedding planning, but they were great to work with over the phone. They were troupers on our wedding day - 8 AM to 10 PM was not easy on all of us, but they made us look good!

We loved working with both Meagan & Kate - they were easy to get along with & made us feel relaxed in front of the cameras. We got a sneak peek of two photos within two days and our full online gallery within a month!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

For me, photography was the most important aspect of our big day. So many other details are forgotten, but wedding photos are forever. We could not be happier or more thankful to have found ME Photo & Design. Meagan is the only photographer we met with, we didn't need to keep looking. From her beautiful and tasteful studio, to her take charge demeanor, the choice was easy. Meagan made the most of our crazy day (please tell me everyone's day is insane!). She took gorgeous photos and surprised us with so many moments we had no idea she captured.

From the second Meagan got on site that day, she went to work to document all the amazing little details that make your day so special. She and Samantha (amazing!) worked tirelessly for hours and into the cold night to get every single photo I had been Pinterest lusting over. We could not have asked for or hoped for more! The best part? Meagan took the time to get to know us and still stays in touch! Can you say maternity photos (eventually!)?! She is a dream to work with, you won't regret this decision.

Profile Picture Erin , 10/23/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We were just about done booking our vendors for our wedding in NJ when our venue called us and told us they were giving us back our deposit because they no longer are able to do weddings. I'll skip the details but you could imagine the stress and axiety I felt when I got that phone call. We needed a new venue and a new date. All of our vendors were able to work with our new date and new venue location in Philly, except the photographer we previously had booked. Now we were on a search for a photographer. We found ME Photo & Design after a long search for a new wedding photographer and we are SO happy we did. From the moment we walked in the door for our first appointment we knew this was all meant to be. Megan was not like most of the vendors we met with. She was down to earth and was not trying to sell us on anything. But most importantly her work is amazing and exactly what we were looking for. If you want natural and flawless pictures, then you won't be disappointed! We booked Megan for our wedding and we also did an engagement shoot. After our pictures came back from our engagement shoot, I knew I had nothing to worry about for our wedding. I knew she was going to get great shots and they were going to be beautiful. We recently got our wedding photos back and Megan exceeded all of our expectations! I can't forget about our second photographer, Samantha, who is equally as talented! We love love love every single photo and we received so many compliments. We absolutely loved working with them and would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Save the Date

The photos from our August wedding turned out beautifully! Meagan and Kate were great to work with and were helpful with getting everyone where they needed to be throughout the day. During the reception, they were unobstrusive but managed to capture the feel of the evening.

Profile Picture User5485562, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan made us and our wedding look good! We have received rave reviews from everyone we showed our photos to. Meagan is a true professional and that is why we chose to go with ME Photo and Design. She captured our engagement and wedding day beautifully. On the wedding day, Meagan and Sam were able to work with our families and helped us stay on schedule. They were amazing photographers to work with.

Profile Picture User5511965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was excellent throughout our wedding process. I had family photos done with Meagan, so I knew that she did excellent work, and asked her to do our wedding photography. She answered all of our questions whenever we had them, and met with us a few months before the wedding to understand what we really wanted from our photos. She was on time (she arrived to my wedding venue and was taking pictures before I even got there!) and very professional and attentive throughout the day; she knew the pictures to take when I wasn't even thinking about it. One moment that stands out for me is when we were taking outdoor pictures while sitting on a bench; I didn't want to get my white dress dirty, and Meagan took her cardigan off and put it on the bench for me to sit on, which really meant a lot to me.

I would definitely recommend Meagan for wedding photography and more.

Profile Picture User4531579, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I honestly don't even know where to start. I looked at about 30 wedding photographer websites and blogs and spoke to at least 20 of them. Photography was such a huge factor for us and we wanted to make the right decision. After looking at ME Photo Design's blog, I knew I had found a special photographer. From the second Paul and I walking into ME Photo Design's studio, we knew we had found our photographer. Not only is the studio inviting and full of amazing photographs, but Meagan and Samantha were both incredibly warm and friendly. It honestly felt like we were catching up with old friends instead of "interviewing" our potential wedding photographer.
Both Meagan and Samantha arrived early on the day of our wedding, dressed to impress I may add, and went right to work. They captured every single detail from the flowers to the dress to the shoes perfectly. They let us enjoy our day without seeming intrusive, all the while being so friendly. (I honestly can't help but say again, like we were with old friends) Our wedding day photo spots hit a snag 3 days before the wedding and Meagan didn't flinch. She was quick to recommend several locations that seemed appropriate and even sent us some pictures ahead of time. All of our locations that Meagan helped us choose were perfect and even more perfectly captured on camera. We were even able to sneak away during the reception to get some fabulous nighttime city shots.
Meagan and Samantha were amazing and then some. Our wedding photos are honestly some of the most gorgeous wedding photos that I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying that. (We get a ton of compliments) We are already planning to use ME Photo Design in the future, for both stunning photos and to catch up with our friends.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/18/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

The best part of our wedding was to have Meagan with us. She is super nice and professional. We are really happy for every single picture she took.

Profile Picture Fang, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could to be more happy with the photos and the amazing job they did throughout the entire day. They are the nicest and sweetest people and I truly felt the passion they had for their art and job. My husband and I worked so hard on all the details and decor for the wedding that to be able to relive those moments with the finished product is priceless!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan and her team were unbelievable from the beginning to even after we received our photos. Since my husband and I are from New York, she worked with us over the phone and via email, making the entire process so easy. It unfortunately rained on our wedding day but Meagan still captured the most breathtaking photos. She braved the rain along with her videographer to make sure we had the pictures we wanted on our college campus. Her eye for light and angles is magnificent. She was able to capture every emotion from that day. We received our photos quickly and had full access to all of them. The trailer from the video was just breathtaking, it captured the whole day in two and half minutes. My husband and I are just in love with every photo and the entire video collection. To top it off, Meagan sent our photos and videos in a beautiful package with photos printed out and in a lovely wooden box to protect the USB. We were once again blown away. We cannot recommend ME Photo & Design any more. All I know is, we will be traveling back to Pennsylvania to have more family photos taken one day :)

Profile Picture Heather, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

ME Photo and Design was a perfect fit for us as soon as we walked into their studio. You would think we knew them for years, it was an instant connection and we knew between that and their creative style we knew we had to have them. We started with an amazing shoot on our favorite beach which led us to the perfect guest book for the wedding day. The week leading up to the big day was calling for terrible weather but our photographers jumped instant friend mode and kept me calm, reassuring me that regardless of the forecast we would still get every shot and use it to our advantage. They were right, everything turned out perfect and they captured everything. So many different backgrounds and scenes for our shots. They were extremely patient with our bridal party of 30 and get all the pictures we hoped for. We plan to use ME photo and design for our future events and have been recommending them to everyone!! We can't thank them enough and we have been in contact with them since. They have been so sweet congratulating us and wishing is the best on our first milestones together in our first married months and have made working on our album a joy. Can't thank them enough and have made new friends on this journey too!! Book them now!

Profile Picture User4336271, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great experience with ME from start to finish! Meagan and the other photographer captured our day perfectly without being overbearing or pushy. We were thrilled with our pictures and love that we now own the rights to them! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had ME Photo & Design for our wedding and we were delighted with them. Our photos can out beautifully and there were so many to chose from. Meagan was excellent at seeing when people had had enough and we're getting antsy. She and her second photographer were a great team and both shooting at the same time got us different angles of the same photo to choose from. Mostly importantly, once we're arrive at the reception they were nearly invisible. However, they did manage to get some beautifully candid shots from the reception which are my favorite as everyone's true excitement is showing.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan and Samantha shot my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! They helped me plan the time line of the day, arrived on time, and provided a variety of shot ideas in different locations on the grounds of our wedding venue. The day flew by so I was so grateful to have 2 experienced photographers that could do their job quickly and effectively. By the end of the night I felt like we were old friends, I was so happy to have them there! They sent out my photos very quickly after the day, and communicated with me through the entire process. Everyone loves my wedding photos, and I only have great things to say about ME photography!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan and Samantha were great to work with. They saw my vision and were able to execute it flawlessly. When I received my pictures, I was amazed at how nice they turned out. Some of the best pictures were taken in unlikely spots. I loved their work and hope to use them again someday.

Profile Picture User3201070, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan and her team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish! From our initial consultation to our big day, she and her team stayed engaged and responsive. On our wedding day, Meagan and Bill were such a pleasant presence and were very unobtrusive while capturing amazing moments from our day. The pictures came out gorgeous and we couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend Meagan and the ME team.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about ME. Meg, Bryn, and Samantha shot our wedding in September ‘13. I’m not the biggest fan of smiling for hours or the whole photo process and they made it so easy for us, especially with 20 people in the bridal party to continually wrangle between each shot! We have only seen a few previews so far and cannot wait to see the pictures once they come back. HIGHLY recommend ME for anyone looking to capture their wedding or special event and we are happy to provide a personal reference to anyone if desired (mattcbmcg@gmail.com).

Additionally, we have several friends who have used ME for photo shoots with their children. Each of them have given top reviews and the pictures look great!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

ME Photo and Design was fabulous to work with - Meagan is a very talented photographer, she worked with us to create a package that fit our small event and was so down to earth and fun to work with. We enjoyed working with her and would consider her services for future events! I highly recommend ME Photo and Design.

Profile Picture User3647095, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't think I can really express how AMAZING the girls at ME photography are. From the first time I met Meagan and Brynn they made me feel so comfortable it was like talking with your best friends. They where very responsive and flexible with everything. We had to reschedule our engagement shoot and they where very accommodating. They do such a good job at capturing the feel of the day through the pictures. I received a lot of compliments on both the engagement photos as well as the wedding photos. I would recommend them to anyone and I hope I have an event where I can hire them again in the future!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews