Mount Arlington, NJ 07856 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MC Brian (Cosmic)

Your Wedding should be special. Entrust it to a specialist.

I specialize in Officiating & MCing Asian Weddings. I offer Live Bands & Ensembles, DJ Pkgs., Photo Montages, Photo Booths, Uplighting, and much more. My complete wedding packages begin at $2000.

SUPREME WEDDING PKG: (Cocktail Hour Reception)

TeamCosmic: MC Brian DJ Sal 2 Motivators 7-Piece Live Band (Total: 11)

Audio Eqpt: Cocktail Hour: Live Trio in Cocktail Room

Reception: XXL-size QSC Sound System including tops & subwoofers

Special Effects: 10 or more Lighting Effects 3 Confetti Blasts Deluxe LED Façade

Giveaways: XXL size mixture of highest quality items (ALOT!)

Extras:
Signature Love Story
gifts for winners of wedding games

GRAND WEDDING PKG: ( ??? ~ ???)
(Ceremony Cocktail Hour Reception)

Ceremony: Civil Officiant Pkg DJ Ceremony Music

TeamCosmic: MC Brian DJ Sal 2 Motivators Feature Vocalist (Total: 5)

Reception: 4000-watt QSC Sound System including tops & subwoofers

Special Effects: 6 Lighting Effects 3 Confetti Blasts

Giveaways: Large size mixture of higher quality items (Decent Amount)

Extras:
Signature Love Story
Tier-2 Photo Montage Pkg with Screen/Projector/DVD
Facebook Photo Pkg
Your Names in Lights
Deluxe LED Façade

DELUXE WEDDING PKG: (Cocktail Hour Reception)

TeamCosmic: MC Brian DJ Sal 2 Motivators Feature Vocalist (Total: 5)

Reception: 4000-watt QSC Sound System including tops & subwoofers

Special Effects: 6 Lighting Effects 3 Confetti Blasts

Giveaways: Large size mixture of higher quality items (Decent Amount)

BASIC WEDDING PKG: (Cocktail Hour Reception)

TeamCosmic: MC Brian DJ Sal (Total: 2)

Reception: 2000-watt QSC Sound System

Special Effects: 2 Lighting Effects 1 Confetti Blast

Giveaways: Medium size mixture of quality items (Token Amount)

* DREAM WEDDING PKG: (Available by Inquiry Only)

Your wedding is the grandest occasion of your lives, & you only get one opportunity to do it right. The MC will make or break your wedding, and you should give careful consideration to who you select. I do not advertise, so you have most likely come to me from the referral of a trusted friend or vendor. A personal consultation is strongly suggested for your wedding. Nothing beats face time, & your wedding deserves it. They are held only at my office, and are usually scheduled on weekdays from 3pm to 8pm. There may be a bit of a drive involved, but your wedding is worth it, & I assure you I'll make it worth your time.

~ MC Brian

Please note:

• I host all my weddings myself, and do not send other MCs to my weddings
  • I am not available for Chinatown or Manhattan weddings; but will travel if necessary
  • I offer translators as add-ons when necessary
Follow MC Brian (Cosmic) on

IMG6010
IMG6013
e78b911f6fed8d33 1337738427598 2
Wedding party

38 Reviews for MC Brian (Cosmic)

• W

waygee · Married on 07/27/2013

I simply cannot put in words how good Brian and his team are. He was able to transform our thoughts into beautiful words and memories to mark the biggest occasion in our lives. We met with many MC's prior to selecting Brian, and we went with him because he has a natural speaking presence, being eloquent beyond measure, and his attention to every detail is precise causing the bride and groom to be worry free during the day of the event.

The wedding ceremony he put together for us was heart felt, graceful, touching, and funny all at the same time. He kept everyone entertained at all times and also communicated in Mandarin Chinese and English. When Brian says "Relax, I will take care of your wedding", trust him, you are in good hands. A big recommend to everyone. Patsy, our vocalist, was simply smooth as butter he sang the classics. The dance motivators kept the party going and the energy level high. Brian's ability to infuse the party with great energy and enthusiasm and professionalism really made the event popping. Brian's delivery is unparalleled and in my opinion he is one of the best Emcee's in NYC.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Dear WayGee & Kristy~

Of the many candidates you considered, I am sincerely honored to have earned your trust, confidence, and now praises & recommendations. Thank you for your swift & deeply meaningful review that I will cherish always. I wish you both the highest heights of love & togetherness as you dance your way into the happily ever after.

Warmest Regards & Gratitude;

Amy · Married on 07/19/2013

First - Brian and his team are fantastic people! We've always felt as ease in terms of planning since our initial meeting up to the last few days before the wedding. Brian is very open and honest with his suggestions to a smooth wedding reception experience but also accommodating to our random requests. We loved working with him and would definitely recommend him to other couples.

Second - music was AWESOME !!

Third - Props to Patsy who sang his song list flawlessly. At some point, a guest thought they were listening to CD/music before realizing he was singing to us live.

thank you again for a great and memorable time !

-amy & michael

Sent on 08/07/2013

Dear Amy & Michael~

Heartfelt thanks to you both, such a wonderful couple, for your terrifically kind words of praise. I truly cherish the experience of having earned your trust, praises, & friendship. Thank you also for acknowledging DJ Steve (music) and my vocalist Patsy for their added contributions to our team effort.

It was an honor to be an integral part of your grandest occasion, & I want you to know how much of a pleasure it has been working with you & earning such great reviews from you.

Thank You so much!

Bryan · Married on 06/15/2013

Every bride plans out the perfect wedding ceremony and reception in their head for about 75% of every day leading up to their wedding. This planning sometimes starts way prior to even becoming engaged! They think of flowers, dresses, colors, knights in shining armor perhaps, and all the usual stereotypes of this so called wedding utopia. What most miss or underestimate is the power of influence the master of ceremonies will have on their big day. To put it simply, MC Brian is the S***. I tried to phrase that out in my head several other ways, but nothing else served him such justice. We just had our wedding yesterday, and I can honestly say this man is a genius. He is dedicated. He is poetic. He is so sincere most people at your wedding will wonder if he is related to the bride or groom. He is so well spoken he puts most writers to shame. He has given not only my bride the wedding of her dreams, but he has given us and everyone in attendance a truly memorable event in history. What is probably the real icing on the cake is the amount of people after the wedding that will tell you how impressed they were by his speech delivery, and the beauty of each and every phrase throughout. I would recommend this guy to anyone, as long as they don't mind having the very best entertainment package available to mankind. :)

Sent on 06/16/2013

Dear Bryan & Sophia~

From the very moment we met, throughout the entire process of booking & planning your wedding, become better acquainted, and then friends.... your unstoppable awesomeness continues to flow even after your wedding is completed.

Know indeed how deeply and genuinely you have touched my heart with your kindness, compliments and enthusiasm. I realize the honor you gave me of officiating & MCing your wedding, and I am grateful for that.

Your families & guests were GREAT, too, and demonstrated what a satisfying pleasure it is to see all our efforts welcomed, appreciated, and taken at full value, which is all we ever hope for from wedding guests.

Your sweetness & sincerity as a couple affected me during the ceremony, though I had to hide it so I didn't lose my place. Clearly you have created & cultivated a true & lasting love that will shine the way forward for the rest of your lives.

Thank you for the honor of being your Officiant & MC, and the privilege of being your friend.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MC Brian (Cosmic) 1
    Here's the Deal
    Here's the deal: You entrust your wedding to me, and it's a win-win-win: You win because your one & only wedding is a hit; your guests win because they have the time of their lives at YOUR wedding; & I win because I gain a new client who will enthusiastically refer me to their friends. We all win.

• Mount Arlington, 07856 See on map
    (Phone number)
    I conduct Skype conferences between 10am-12noon EST. Please contact me by email to set up our meeting! Email: MCBrianOnline@gmail.com Skype me! brian.deriancho