Mayed Up

Abington, PA View map

Mayed Up is an award winning on-location bridal beauty service based out of Philadelphia, PA. Led and owned by Elaine Maye, a licensed professional makeup artist with over 15 years experience in the beauty industry. Mayed Up specializes in traditional & airbrush makeup applications and hair styling for any occasion. Mayed Up is available for on-site makeup and hair services and also has a salon location in Abington, PA for your convenience.

Maye's makeup style is soft and elegant and uses luxury high-quality professional products to enhance your natural beauty - or completely transform your look. Makeup products used in her kit include brands such as MAC; Laura Mercier; Bobbi Brown; Nars; Marc Jacobs, Becca; Estee Lauder; Anastasia Beverly Hills; Make Up Forever; Urban Decay; Laura Geller; Smashbox; Too Faced and much more!

Maye has a true passion for makeup artistry and has 'Mayed Up' hundreds of wedding parties. She consults with brides to learn their style and vision to come up with the perfect bridal look. Maye aims to make all of her clients feel comfortable and look beautiful on their special day.

Website: www.getmayedup.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/mayed.up

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kathy
    Kathy P. Married on 07/23/2022

Worth every penny

Elaine is absolutely amazing to worth with. She captured exactly what I wanted for my wedding & her work is absolutely FLAWLESS. I got married in the worst heatwave this summer and my make up didn't budge. Her timing is impeccable as well (she started on-time and finished on-time too!) If you're unsure if she's worth it, don't - SHE IS!
  • Danica
    Danica Y. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing makeup artist and sweetest person!

Elaine is truly amazing at what she does!!! When I went for my bridal makeup trial, she was extremely detail oriented and asked me questions about my skin type, what products I typically use, what shade of concealer/foundation I typically use in order to get a better sense of what I was comfortable with. For the wedding, she was able to create the exact natural yet enhanced look I was going for!! I was amazed by how beautiful everything looked while still feeling like myself! All of my bridesmaids were also so happy with their makeup. Elaine as a person is so bubbly and positive that she is a joy to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!!
    Annie Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

HIGHLY recommend!! Truly the best decision!!

Elaine is such a talented makeup artist and hair stylist, and I was SO happy she was there on my wedding day. Throughout the entire planning process, she was very responsive and helpful in answering all my questions. She was truly such a delight to work with, all the way up to the wedding day - she had me and my entire bridal party laughing in the morning (Elaine is so personable, and hilarious), and was also such a professional when it came to making sure we were all ready on time, yet could still have fun in the process. She made me feel so comfortable while getting ready (which was difficult to do)! I absolutely loved how she did my hair and makeup, and would recommend her to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1421 Old York Rd Abington, PA, 19001
Location of (Mayed Up)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding