1533 Ellis Rd, Durham, NC 27703-6372 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Maxima Productions

Maxima Production Films is a wedding and event videography business based in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina. This business is owned by Colt and Kasey Dudley who diligently work together to ensure that their clients receive a wedding film that captures every unique and intimate detail of their wedding day. From the initial consultation to the last scene, they work tirelessly to make your vision shine through brilliantly by the medium of their vision.

This dream-team began their videography business in 2016. Since then, they have produced numerous weddings and events around the country. They present flexibility in both their style and location preferences, endeavoring to deliver fantastic services via their state-of-the-art production equipment. If their clients desire extra services in the form of sound or microphones, these can be provided as well.

Follow Maxima Productions on

badgley1 51 1010267

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Maxima Productions

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

AWESOME!! So happy with this team!

I spent months going back and forth between whether to pay for a videographer not. Kasey met me literally a few days before the wedding and she was so sweet and honest with me. At no point did she pressure me or make me feel obligated to book but, let me tell you! YOU WILL NOT REGRET SPENDING THE MONEY ON A VIDEO! Kasey and Colt did such an amazing job!! They truly captured so many wonderful memories and emotions from the day. My husband and I are so happy with the product. I cannot wait to share this with family and friends and enjoy it for years to come. They were so easy to work with, super flexible with our last minute requests, we 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Maness · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Kasey & Colt did a phenomenal job! At the beginning of the wedding planning process, my husband and I decided that we did not need a videographer. We were so wrong! Thankfully, Kasey shared information with me and several others told me that I would regret not having a video. The whole experience was wonderful! We chose to do a “Love Story” video prior to the wedding that highlighted our relationship. We played this video at our reception and our guests LOVED IT! It was such a neat idea! Throughout the wedding day, Kasey & Colt worked so well with our photographer! They made it so fun! The final products that Maxima Productions provided us with were simply amazing. I cannot explain how much more the videos meant to me than our photos. Watching the videos over and over and seeing the true emotion from our special day is everything! I HIGHLY recommend Maxima Productions! You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/22/2018

Best out there!!

Maxima Films blew us away with our sentimental wedding video. They were diligent and so responsive. Out of every vendor we had for our wedding, Maxima Films was definitely top on our list. The entire day of the wedding they were working, they were above and beyond our expectations. Even our guest complimented how amazing they were. They definitely are the most personal people I have ever met! Im so glad we met them! We have literally watched our video 100Xs because we are so inlove with it.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Award

Maxima Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive