max wanger photography

West Hollywood, CA 90069 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

5 Reviews for max wanger photography

Anne · Married on 07/02/2014

I booked Luke & Katherine from 'Max and Friends'. They are associates of Max Wanger who shoot with a similar style. Luke & Katherine travelled to Maui for my destination wedding and I could not have been happier with them. They are the loveliest people as well as being very polite and professional. They put both of us at ease immediately and were very open and excited by the ideas we had. We had a day-after shoot with them too and it was just magical. It was a lot of fun since we got to visit all these cool scenic spots. They're the kind of people who you would want to hang out with - too bad we're in different countries!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Adrienne · Married on 05/25/2013

What can I say about Max and Margaux that hasn't already been said by countless other brides? After following Max online and admiring his work for many years, I was finally lucky enough to schedule him to shoot our pre-wedding photographs, with us in our wedding duds at the beach. He is the most talented yet humble person you could imagine and though my fiance and I were a bit nervous about the shoot, he and his wife Margaux put us right at ease. His photographs ended up looking like they all belonged in one big, beautiful art book, telling the story of our love, photograph by photograph. He made our shots have a "feeling" to them which made all of the emotion and excitement of our upcoming wedding so very real. I've seen him become more and more popular over the years, so if you are lucky enough to schedule him for a portrait shoot or, better yet, your entire wedding, get ready to have your mind blown. Max stands apart from every other wedding and portrait photographer I've ever seen and he will be the one to make a big mark in this industry. I still feel so fortunate that we were able to work with him.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Ellie · Married on 05/05/2012

I'm sure this review isn't even necessary as Max's reputation precedes him, but I figured I'd write one just in case anyone out there still needs convincing that they should absolutely work with Max any chance they get- for a wedding or editorial etc. He and his wife Margaux were my wedding photographers and I am grateful that I hired them and they accepted! His work speaks for itself, it's pure art and it's gorgeous. He has an uncanny ability to capture the best of what is in his environment in a way that feels authentic and like your seeing it through your own eyes- nothing staged or contrived. I am an art director, so photography was one of my highest priorities. I cried (happy tears!) the day our harddrive with all of our photos arrived. I knew they would be beautiful, but they were even better than I could have imagined! In addition to producing the most gorgeous images, both Max and Margaux are two of the most lovely and wonderful people you'll ever meet/ work with. There were a lot of complications with my wedding- it was out of the country (in Tulum, Mexico) and our coordinator took our money and ran, leaving us two months out from the wedding date. We had to re-plan everything in less than two months (by the time we went down to Mexico and found a new coordinator) and the stress levels could not have been higher. Max and Margaux were very understanding and even volunteered to help in any way they could. They are very flexible when it comes to logistics are are really willing to do whatever works best for you within reason. The day of the wedding our power kept going out and I couldn't get ready on time. I was a wreck! Max and Margaux arrived and I was a super stress case, but their very zen like demeanors helped me calm down and I was able to enjoy the process or our portrait session. I applaud them for that! So really, I don't know how it could get any better- the best pictures you'll ever see combined with two of the loveliest people you'll ever meet.

Sent on 03/14/2013