Camellia Faire Floral & Event Design

Morrisville, PA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Maura Rose Floral and Event Design is a wedding and event floral and decor rental copmany serving PA + NJ + DE. They create unique, European garden inspired designs that focus on locally sourced blooms and foliage. You can expect to see a lot of large, romatic style floral sin their deisgns such as garden roses and peonies. They strive to make the floral design process as fun aspossible and you'll be invited down to the Bucks County studio where you'll sip champagne and get to work alongside the design team to creat complimentary mock ups of your bouquet and centerpieces!

Maura Rose Events provides floral designs and decor rentals that are both beautiful and affordable. In addition to traditional arrangements, you can also include greenery installations, living backdrops and floral chandeliers, and other unique pieces in your package. They also has a variety of wedding rentals, including chuppahs, arches, lanterns, vessels, candles, and other items.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$105

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jesse
    Jesse H. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing to work with!

Maura and team were so great to work with. We originally planned a larger wedding for early 2021, but decided to cancel and do something smaller 6 months earlier. I was so excited that Maura was able to accommodate our new date. I don't know much about florals so I know I wasn't very descriptive, but Maura was able to execute my vision perfectly.
  • Sara
    Sara S. Married on 10/09/2021

Hire them! They're amazing!

We chose Camellia Faire for florals for our fall wedding last year and were so thankful that we did! Maura and Erin are truly masters at floral designs and were helpful every step of the way! I had showed them some of my ideas I found online and they went above and beyond. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous the flowers were, and the designs complimented everything so wonderfully. I loved that they had the floral workshop months before the wedding. I had spoken to multiple other florists and they are the only ones I spoke with who offered that and I found it really helpful to see things in person and talk through different stylings. They are beyond patient and helpful. I emailed them with a bunch of questions I had and they were very responsive. Also a few weeks before the wedding during our final meeting I shifted the color scheme to some lighter tones and they were great at adjusting the vision and making our day a beautiful one! They and their team are wonderful to work with and we're so glad we picked them for our day!
  • Olivia
    Olivia S. Married on 10/09/2021

The absolute best!

Camellia Faire Floral was AMAZING to work with. Maura, Erin, and the team took my Pinterest board ideas and turned them into absolute magic for our wedding day. To this day, people are still complimenting how beautiful the flowers were. Not only did the team create beautiful bouquets and decor but they were so easy to work with. From the first phone call to our in person meeting, Maura and Erin were always open to hearing my ideas and helping bring them to life in the best way possible. They went above and beyond for us and I am so grateful! We were still changing small details up until the last few days before the wedding and Erin was always available to answer my questions and accommodate the changes. I can’t thank this team enough for all of their hard work!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

53 photos · 12/22/2018
  • Jesse & Gina
    23 photos · 10/18/2016

vow2vow photo and cinema vow2vow photo and cinema Wedding Photographers

Maura is a great vendor to work with. Her work is simply beautiful, each design is carefully composed to fit each bride's individual style. I've had the pleasure to work with her at numerous events, and always recommend her to my clients! She is truly the best floral designer in the area.

Morrisville Morrisville, PA, 19067
Location of (Camellia Faire Floral & Event Design)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding