Camano Island, WA 98282 Map · Phone number

About Matthew Land Studios

Matthew Land Photography Studios | www.matthewland.com

We are a small team specializing in Fine Art Wedding Photography, traveling to wherever people will take us to capture beautiful weddings. While we are based just North of Seattle, we have found ourselves in England, Chile, Mexico, Canada, and around the US on wedding assigments.

Matthew Land was born in Seattle, Washington. He later moved to the tropics of Mexico for a few years to volunteer in a culture that he loves, working and translating with groups that came to build homes for the poor. He also enjoyed the sun, surfing, music, and exploring documentary photography while there.

He returned home to the Northwest to receive his B.A. in Spanish Language, and has since continued refining his skills as a Fine Art Wedding Photographer; shooting weddings across the United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, and England.

He loves the art in photography, and keeps his eye on who he calls the 'world's best,' staying humble and inspired by amazing photos from around the globe.

Wedding Photography

I am a wedding photographer, and I love what I do. I get to be there for the best day of my clients' lives, and I make it my job to capture them looking beautiful with style.

I take a documentary approach during the ceremony and reception, anticipating and capturing once-in-a-life-time moments in the making. I also direct and/or collaborate with couples to set up the perfect shot in creative shoots before or after the wedding.

I get to travel, create art and make a lot of friends doing what I do. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

-Matthew

Matthew Land Studios 1
Matthew Land Studios 2

Elizabeth · Married on 08/10/2018

Excellent!

We loved our wedding photos by Matt and Jacob Land, their work is beautiful and we are so happy that we booked Jacob for our wedding photographer. Our most important and very first booking after we got engaged was Jacob. It was a very simple choice, I’ve loved their work and no one else could compare. I love that their package includes engagement photos, as it gave us the opportunity to meet Jacob earlier and get comfortable with him. Jacob was very professional, friendly and calm, which helped us relax. Our engagement photos were beautiful and on the day of the wedding, we felt right at home with Jacob. He did a great job capturing intimate moments of us at the wedding, even hidden gems of our guests. We had a wedding of 66 guests, it was a close and intimate setting and Jacob captured the essence of this day with his photos. They are amazing and I hope to have more opportunities to work with him again in the future. Make sure to book him early!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Matthew Land Studios 3
    Matthew Land Studios 4

R · Married on 11/21/2017

Matthew and I work together in the industry (he's my exclusive recommendation for photography, my only exclusive listed vendor) and he is always beyond enjoyable to work with. He's down to earth, professional, thinks he's funny ;) and his talent shows in every step of the process. He also has a second shooter if your event needs a second lens, but he is definitely able to catch everything alone for most weddings as well. I believe in his work so much that I'm taking him with me to Mexico! I'm thrilled to be able to hire him to shoot my destination wedding this fall because there's no doubt in my mind it will be above all expectations - look no further, Matt is your guy!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kari · Married on 12/30/2016

Matt surpassed all my expectations for my wedding photographer. I had all but convinced myself I would have awkward photos and Matt has the most calming sense about him that my husband and I felt so at ease! He made us laugh, and knew when to step back and let us find our moments that he would then perfectly capture. He gives the best direction to keep you feeling and looking natural. We honestly could not imagine a better choice. Plus, he travels - our wedding was in Los Angeles!!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Award

Matthew Land Studios FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Art Of Floral
    Art Of Floral Wedding Florists

If you have seen a Matthew Land wedding you know what we mean when we say that each one is a work of art. This is far beyond typical wedding photography. Anyone can line up a wedding party and take pictures; Matthew translates memories into beauty. We adore Matt and cannot wait to work with him more!

• Camano Island, 98282 See on map