Arlington, VA 22207 Map · Phone number

About Matt Mendelsohn Creative

Weddings shot by a true photojournalist. Hailed by Photo District News as one of the 10 best wedding portfolios in the country. One of Washingtonian Magazine's best wedding photographers.

QB2L6033
842b0da32f45b68f 1195167350031 0571 Elliot Melanconfinal
0199 Aten Kennedy

11 Reviews for Matt Mendelsohn Creative

sherri · Married on 10/06/2013

I have only seen a few pictures of my daughters wedding so far, but without a doubt, they are gorgeous. He totally captured the feeling of the day. He had limited time at the venue to take pictures before the wedding, but his organization and professionalism, allowed him to capture shots of the couple that are beautiful. He has done an amazing job with the pictures we've seen and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jovana · Married on 06/08/2013

Matt Mendelsohn is just one word. INCREDIBLE. He is not a typical wedding photographer; He is a true artist and an amazing person to work with. His photography is truthful and candid,it shows emotion and chronicles the most significant moments. Thank you Matt for being awesome. :)

Sent on 07/02/2013

Stacey · Married on 04/05/2009

My husband and I just got our pictures back, and we could not be more thrilled with how they turned out. Everyone with whom we have shared the photos says, about Matt Mendelsohn, things such as: "he's a genius," "what an artist," and "he's phenomenal!" Matt (and his partner for the day, Kim) captured the true essence and feel of the day, so that looking back at these photos truly does take us back to that moment. We've had our online proof gallery for three weeks and I still can't stop looking at it. My husband and I are eternally grateful to Matt for capturing the spirit of the day in the way that he did. He also took the single-best photo of my parents that has been taken since their own wedding 40 years ago. There are also countless other shots that, just by themselves, are worth what we paid for Matt. So to Matt Mendelsohn Photography (Maya and Ashley and everyone else behind the scenes)--thank you so much.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Award

Matt Mendelsohn Creative FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• BeautyMark
    BeautyMark Wedding Hair & Makeup

Matt Mendelsohn is an amazing photographer. His work is much more than pictures. Each wedding or event that I have seen that was taken by Matt is a story. He has a unique way of looking through that lens and capturing much more than what meets the eye. You look at his work and you wonder how can looking at a photograph tell you so much about a person in a photo. I don't know the answer I just know Matt does each and every time! You will also find yourself wanting to become Matt's friend....at least that is what it seems like because out of all of the brides (which are several) that I have worked with that used Matt...most have become friends with him and keep in touch, not only for family photo's, or business head shots and so on. They keep in touch to get his take on what goes on around the world...the good, the bad and the ugly. If you take a look at his work you will see what I mean.

• The Grandsons
    The Grandsons Wedding Bands

We are big fans of Matt's work!

• The Grandsons
    The Grandsons Wedding Bands

We are big fans of Matt's work!

• Arlington, 22207 See on map