Matt Blasing Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,395 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,395 Most Popular Price

Voted Best Wedding Photographer in New Mexico for the past 3 years!

As a husband and wife team who meticulously planned our own wedding, we completely understand how important your wedding day is to you.

We pride ourselves on providing vivid and authentic photos, over-the-moon service, and connecting with couples who start as clients and become friends. As your photographers, we get to show you what you look like through our lens, through our eyes. And trust us, you’re amazing.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,395

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely, Unquestionably, The Best

There are not enough words to describe how thoroughly happy I am with the photographs that Matt Blasing Photography took of my fiancé and I. Matt and his wife Amy are incredibly kind, wholesome, and extraordinarily talented folks who know exactly how to capture each special moment. My fiancé and I are typically super awkward, but Matt made us feel completely at ease, so our pictures look natural and serene. I would also like to mention that the colors in our photos are ASTOUNDING, and are just overall too beautiful to describe. Matt and Amy will provide you with an incomparable experience, and photos that perfectly encompass every last detail. They are absolutely, unquestionably, the best!
  • Kyle
    Kyle C. Married on 10/09/2021

Blasing is amazing!

From the moment we met Matt my fiancee and I knew we would pick him as our photographer. Matt is the nicest guy and is very talented at what he does. He picked some random leaves and twigs and then piled them together and came up with a beautiful photo of my Fiancee's engagement ring! He is super easy to work with, and that helps when you aren't comfortable with your photos being taken like we were. We recently had our engagement session done, and he absolutely crushed it. If I put everything I wanted to say good about Matt on here it would be too long. So I will just say that, you should absolutely choose Matt Blasing, it has been the easiest and best choice of wedding planning so far.
    Nicole Married on 07/31/2021

Overall amazing experience

Matt Blasing and team were such a joy to work with. They helped with planning so much, they were so nice, fun to be around, took amazing pictures, and got the pictures back so fast! I couldn’t be more overjoyed with this photographer. We got so many good photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Tully's Italian Deli & Saratori's Pastry Shop Tully's Italian Deli & Saratori's Pastry Shop Wedding Caterers

Matt Blasing Photography is an excellent choice for your wedding photography. Many of our customers have have shared their experiences with us. As someone who has regularly seen their work I would agree that the quality is there and the photography is absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend!

The Canyon Club The Canyon Club Country Club Weddings

Matt recently did a wedding at our venue and I was impressed with his professionalism as I am sure the bride was as well. I recommend their services.

100 Arno St. NE, Suite Cc Albuquerque, NM, 87102

By Appointment Only
Location of (Matt Blasing Photography)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding