Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting

McKinney, TX View map

$995 Most Popular Price

Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting is a full service DJ, MC and lighting company that performs mainly at weddings, corporate events and other private functions. We began in the Los Angeles market with much success and expanded into the Dallas market to bring our interactive event flair to Texas. We are not just DJs that play music and hope that people dance. We are interactive and fun and enjoy getting guests involved in the fun at an event!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Sound/PA System
MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

• Laloni
    Laloni Married on 10/29/2020

Had a blast

Sean did an amazing job. I thought for sure my family wouldn't dance since they haven't at past weddings but everybody got up and grooved. Everybody loved the songs and was complimenting and talking bout how amazing of a job he did. Days later and my family still talking bout how much fun they had. I only picked a few songs and Sean choose the rest. Hes great at what he does and knows what he's doing. He can read a crowd. He's not a dj trying to make extra money he loves his job and you can see it. He also wore a suit to my wedding not a Tshirt n jeans like other djs I've seen. Worth every penny
  • Erin
    Caitlin Married on 02/01/2020

Wonderful Vendor!

They provided DJ and photo booth services and were absolutely wonderful! He was great at reading the room and playing music to match the mood. He also helped keep the flow of the reception and keep it moving. The photobooth was also great. We were able to pick the design and it was unlimited prints. He was great and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Their services were also very reasonably priced for the high quality services.

Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting's reply:

As much as I Iove a good review, I think this review was meant for a different DJ. I don't offer photo booths and I didn't work a wedding on February 1st. I want to make sure that the DJ & Photo Booth company that did your wedding gets the good review.
  • Candace
    Candace Married on 09/21/2019

Sean is awesome

Sean exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. He got every single person out on the dance floor having fun! He was professional and fun all in one! I would recommend him for your event, no doubts!

Chapel at Chestnut Square Chapel at Chestnut Square Historic Weddings

Thank you Sean for making my daughters wedding so fun! You are always easy to work with and so fun. You know how to "work the crowd" As I am the manager of the wedding venue Chapel at Chestnut Square, choosing Sean to do my daughters wedding, you know he must be good!

McKinney, 75070
Location of (Masters of Ceremony Entertainment & Lighting)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding