Barbara Rodriguez Co.

Lowell, MA View map Visit website

Barbara Rodriguez Co. is a professional makeup artist team that specializes in wedding beauty. This company is owned and operated by the eponymous Barbara, who has years of experience in the industry and has trained many makeup artists under her belt. She has four artists, one of them a hairstylist, to help suit your needs and vision on how you want to look on your special day! To meet the team and get more info on rates and booking, please visit www.barbararodriguez.co

Barbara Rodriguez Co. offers a range of beauty services and can tailor its options to suit your style and skin type, along with false lashes. Client trials are required to experience your desired look ahead of the big day. This company can also accommodate group bookings, taking care of wedding parties of five or more. Inquire to book!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

1 User photo

• Sara
    Sara B. Getting married on 11/14/2021

Engagement photo makeup

Barbara is professional and extremely talented at her artwork with makeup. She asks the right questions to help me decide the style of makeup I was looking for with my engagement photos. I would highly recommend her!
  • Shealyn
    Shealyn A. Married on 10/01/2021

Absolutely AMAZING to work with

Barbara had done my makeup for my best friend's wedding, and I knew I could not do my wedding day without her. From the start of securing Barbara as a vendor she was communicative, flexible, prompt, and eager to help with any questions I had. We did my trial about 8 months before my wedding day, and I cannot get over how precise (if not even more perfect) my wedding day makeup was. I've never felt more like a princess than I did on my wedding day, and my makeup stayed on perfectly. Barbara helped to make my special day nothing short of a fairytale. She was inquisitive, interactive with the girls, and while the "getting read" portion of the day can feel very long, she made it feel like a party, and was everyone's hype girl! I cannot express what an amazing and stress-free day Barbara helped to create for me. I wish I could do it all over again!
    Glenda Married on 05/22/2021
    Barbara is exceptionally good at what she does. She is very professional and always punctual. I have been using Barbara for many of my family events within the past year and every single time I've been truly pleased with the results. She does a great job! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to work with a very professional and consistent vendor. Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Team

Nathalia  Ulysse
Nathalia Ulysse
Professional Makeup Artist

"You know that feeling where you feel your best and most confident, ready to take on whatever the world throws your way? Me too. Makeup has been not only therapeutic but enhancing for me and my craft. If I can help every woman that sits in my chair feel that way, that is enough for me. For the past 4 years, I’ve worked diligently to perfect my skills in the beauty industry to bring only the best of myself to you."

Leilany Serrano
Leilany Serrano
Professional Makeup Artist

Hi there! My name is Leilany Serrano. I am an alumni of Barbra Rodriguez artistry school out of Lowell, Massachusetts. I have been able to learn and work alongside an amazing makeup artist like herself who has had years of experience in the Bridal makeup industry and I’m eager to do the same. My goal is to make any bride and their bridal party look and feel beautiful on such a special day and I look forward to working with you all.

Kylie Hamilton
Kylie Hamilton
Professional Makeup Artist

My name is Kylie Hamilton. I am a certified freelance make-up artist for my business Beautify by Ky, based in NH. Beauty and art have always intrigued me. I began my journey with make-up from watching tutorials and vloggers on YouTube practicing on myself before I decided to take the next step and get an education. I had training at Barbara Rodriguez Co. in the spring of 2020, where I have learned a wide range of skills as a make-up artist. My goal is to enhance the client's beauty and make them feel happy and confident with how they look for any occasion. Makeup Artistry has always been my passion. I don't work a day in my life when I'm doing what I LOVE.

219 jackson st apt 507 Lowell, MA, 01852
857-323-5072
Location of (Barbara Rodriguez Co.)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding