Barbara Rodriguez Co.

Lowell, MA View map Visit website

Based in Lowell, Massachusetts, Barbara Rodriguez Co. is a professional makeup artist that specializes in wedding beauty. This company is owned and operated by the eponymous Barbara, who boasts years of experience in the industry. Barbara began her career working with world-renowned beauty brands including Lancome, MAC, and Sephora. She now works to bring out the inner beauty of newlyweds-to-be, striving to help them glow with confidence on their walk up the aisle.

Barbara Rodriguez Co. offers a range of beauty services and can tailor its options to suit your style and skin type. Both airbrush and contour makeup application is available, along with false lashes and tattoo coverage upon request. Clients can avail of consultations and trials, allowing them to experience different looks ahead of the big day. This company can also accommodate group bookings, taking care of wedding parties of five or more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Regine Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were very flexible with dates and times for my Wedding, and answers all of my questions immediately. I am very happy I chose them.

I felt beautiful on my Wedding day! Nathalia was very fun to be around and took her time to make me look stunning. All my friends loved my make-up.
  • O
    O'lyvia Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would recommend to anyone!

Nathalia was AMAZING! I did my wedding trial with her for my engagement photos and was so excited at how well my make up came out I was instantly at ease knowing I wouldn’t have to worry how my make up came out on my big day! Nathalia is very professional as well as personable and helped me feel relaxed both times we met! We had 6 ladies for make up and she took the same amount of time with each of us to ensure we looked our best! She accepted personal recommendations on colors each person wanted as well as offered her professional opinion on what would look best. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist, she is fabulous!
    Sara B. Married on 11/14/2021

Engagement photo makeup

Barbara is professional and extremely talented at her artwork with makeup. She asks the right questions to help me decide the style of makeup I was looking for with my engagement photos. I would highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Barbara Rodriguez
Barbara Rodriguez
Professional Makeup Artist

"I am barbara, the CEO and founder of barbara Rodriguez co. I began my career in the cosmetic retail field with Lancome, Sephora, and Mac Cosmetics. After the long journey of working under others, I took a bold step and began to work for myself. I began as a freelance artist offering makeup artistry services and as time has gone on I have developed a niche to be multi-talented in many areas of beauty. I offer brow shaping and tinting, custom blend foundations, individual and group hands-on and online makeup classes, individual and group pro artistry classes, as well as a skincare and beauty line."

Nathalia  Ulysse
Nathalia Ulysse
Professional Makeup Artist

"You know that feeling where you feel your best and most confident, ready to take on whatever the world throws your way? Me too. Makeup has been not only therapeutic but enhancing for me and my craft. If I can help every woman that sits in my chair feel that way, that is enough for me. For the past 4 years, I’ve worked diligently to perfect my skills in the beauty industry to bring only the best of myself to you."

Leilany Serrano
Leilany Serrano
Professional Makeup Artist

Hi there! My name is Leilany Serrano. I am an alumni of Barbra Rodriguez artistry school out of Lowell, Massachusetts. I have been able to learn and work alongside an amazing makeup artist like herself who has had years of experience in the Bridal makeup industry and I’m eager to do the same. My goal is to make any bride and their bridal party look and feel beautiful on such a special day and I look forward to working with you all.

219 jackson st apt 507 Lowell, MA, 01852
8577191400
Location of (Barbara Rodriguez Co.)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding