Saint Paul, MN 55111 Map · Phone number

About Marwa Eshmawy Makeup + Hair

It's your BIG day! You've got your perfect groom, an amazing dress and an excellent photographer who will capture it all! Let me complete your wedding day by making YOU look FLAWLESS. I will be on-site ready to pamper you and your bridal party on your wedding day!! Contact me today!

Follow Marwa Eshmawy Makeup + Hair on

Rita
977ce1a5da0d293e 1303533470572 BSD4804

30 Reviews for Marwa Eshmawy Makeup + Hair

Hiba · Married on 09/10/2016

Marwa is excellent!! I approached her a week before my engagement event date and she was kind enough to work me into her schedule. She answered all my questions by email/phone promptly and set up a schedule for the day of the event. She showed up right on time as promised and help me and 3 other ladies with hair and make up. She was very professional, attentive and delightful during the whole session, even with 4 different women giving their own opinions about hair and makeup . She is truly an artist and she is excellent at what she does. She made my engagement event that much more special. Don't think twice, just book her!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Eyman · Married on 05/21/2016

Marwa did my makeup for my engagement party and she gave me exactly what I was looking for. The catch is I didn't know that is what I wanted until she was finished! She took the time to ask what my dress and hair was going to look like and what look I was going for. She researched different makeup styles online and showed them to me before we started. She is an expert at what she does, so she was able to figure out exactly what I wanted when I could not!

Marwa was very professional and flexible. She came to my house at the time that worked best for me. She was at my engagement party and came immediately when a touch up was requested. She made sure that I looked flawless the entire night, including covering up a curling iron burn and tan lines!

Marwa was so amazing! She made me feel gorgeous on my special night! I will definitely be booking her for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone that wants to feel a little extra beautiful because she makes everyone look their absolute best! =)

Sent on 07/15/2010

Sara · Married on 09/26/2015

Before booking Marwa, I did a hair and makeup trial run with her and I completely fell in love with her creativity and caring attitude. Not only was she an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist, she was also very concerned with how I felt. She made it a fun and relaxing experience and wanted me to be completely satisfied with my look. She definitely works hard to make your vision come true. I booked her that night, because I was so impressed. Marwa made sure to check in with me after the trial run to see what I did/didn't like so she could make things perfect on the day of my wedding. So thoughtful!
    On the day of the wedding, Marwa and her assistant arrived on time and they were so professional throughout the entire day. They did hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids, one flower girl and three moms - so they had their hands full. However, they took time with each one of use to ensure everything was absolutely perfect. Everyone's look turned out incredible - they were all stunning. When I saw my final look, it was better than anything I had dreamt of. I had never felt so beautiful.
    Marwa and her assistant helped make my wedding day more incredible than I ever could have imagined. All of the girls had so much fun getting ready and we all felt so beautiful afterwards. If you want your hair and makeup to look flawless and to reflect the look YOU want, I would highly recommend Marwa. She is an amazing artist and person!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Marwa Eshmawy Makeup + Hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Kim Guiley Hair & Makeup Design
    Kim Guiley Hair & Makeup Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Marwa is unbelievably talented and extremely professional. It is a pleasure to work with her and see what this girl can do!

• Saint Paul, 55111 See on map