Marwa Eshmawy Makeup + Hair Reviews

30 | Saint Paul, MN

30 Reviews for Marwa Eshmawy Makeup + Hair

Hiba · Married on 09/10/2016

Marwa is excellent!! I approached her a week before my engagement event date and she was kind enough to work me into her schedule. She answered all my questions by email/phone promptly and set up a schedule for the day of the event. She showed up right on time as promised and help me and 3 other ladies with hair and make up. She was very professional, attentive and delightful during the whole session, even with 4 different women giving their own opinions about hair and makeup . She is truly an artist and she is excellent at what she does. She made my engagement event that much more special. Don't think twice, just book her!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Eyman · Married on 05/21/2016

Marwa did my makeup for my engagement party and she gave me exactly what I was looking for. The catch is I didn't know that is what I wanted until she was finished! She took the time to ask what my dress and hair was going to look like and what look I was going for. She researched different makeup styles online and showed them to me before we started. She is an expert at what she does, so she was able to figure out exactly what I wanted when I could not!

Marwa was very professional and flexible. She came to my house at the time that worked best for me. She was at my engagement party and came immediately when a touch up was requested. She made sure that I looked flawless the entire night, including covering up a curling iron burn and tan lines!

Marwa was so amazing! She made me feel gorgeous on my special night! I will definitely be booking her for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone that wants to feel a little extra beautiful because she makes everyone look their absolute best! =)

Sent on 07/15/2010

Sara · Married on 09/26/2015

Before booking Marwa, I did a hair and makeup trial run with her and I completely fell in love with her creativity and caring attitude. Not only was she an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist, she was also very concerned with how I felt. She made it a fun and relaxing experience and wanted me to be completely satisfied with my look. She definitely works hard to make your vision come true. I booked her that night, because I was so impressed. Marwa made sure to check in with me after the trial run to see what I did/didn't like so she could make things perfect on the day of my wedding. So thoughtful!
    On the day of the wedding, Marwa and her assistant arrived on time and they were so professional throughout the entire day. They did hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids, one flower girl and three moms - so they had their hands full. However, they took time with each one of use to ensure everything was absolutely perfect. Everyone's look turned out incredible - they were all stunning. When I saw my final look, it was better than anything I had dreamt of. I had never felt so beautiful.
    Marwa and her assistant helped make my wedding day more incredible than I ever could have imagined. All of the girls had so much fun getting ready and we all felt so beautiful afterwards. If you want your hair and makeup to look flawless and to reflect the look YOU want, I would highly recommend Marwa. She is an amazing artist and person!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jill · Married on 10/03/2014

Marwa made me into the most beautiful bride. I cannot say enough positives about her work, professionalism and attention to detail. The pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Andria · Married on 10/03/2014

Marwa and her assistant were fantastic at providing our make-up/hair services on my wedding day. I have never felt so beautiful. She took the time at the trial session to hear what I wanted, and created just that on the big day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Amy · Married on 09/20/2014

Marwa did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also provided these services for my mother and maid of honor.

Everybody looked great! I had many compliments on my look and felt very beautiful. My hair and makeup also photographed well.

Marwa was very professional. I had two last minute changes for where I was getting ready and Marwa was accommodating. She arrived on time and finished on time!

I would recommend her services to anyone that wants to feel special.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

Marwa was wonderful to work with, we booked her on short notice and she was very flexible with the trial and schedule on the wedding day. I loved my make-up and it was great to have a trial ahead of time and know exactly what the make-up look would be on the big day.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Nora · Married on 09/02/2012

Marwa did my makeup for my engagement party in September and it was fabulous! She was well-prepared and organized and listened to my ideas and requests. The makeup stayed put all night, even during a brief A/C fiasco on a hot day!! I got many many compliments on my makeup and people still ask me who my makeup artist was. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Harleen · Married on 07/07/2012

Marwa is an very creative and knowledgable makeup artist. I first met Marwa at the trial. She listened to what I wanted, looked at my outfits and created looks for me that I was delighted with. She took notes and photos throughout the trail, which she came prepared with on my big days. On the day of my trial, she noticed that my eyes were watering (I have dry eyes). She suggested that we try putting some eye drops. To my surprise, my eyes stopped watering. Marwa remembered to bring the eye drops on both my wedding and reception day.

The looks she created for me on the days of my wedding and reception were even more incredible than the trial. She is able to work with brides from different ethnicities, producing great results for all skin types and colours. She is very helpful as well. I lost the back of my one of my earrings just as I was about to leave for my reception. Marwa was very sweet to let me use the backs of one of her earrings. She is very responsive, and it very easy to communicate with her via email or phone.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Breanna · Married on 06/09/2012

Ladies, Marwa is amazing!
    I contacted her months ago, asking about services for my wedding for June 9. From the get-go, she was always pleasant, and always responded to my millions of phone calls and emails right away. As a crazed bride, this definitely helped with the overall process, and I never had to worry about whether or not I would look great my wedding day.
    The day of the wedding, Marwa came with an assistant, who was so calming and amazing. They were super professional, very nice, and made myself, 2 of my bridesmaids, and my mother look so fantastic! My groom actually started sobbing when he saw me and would not stop saying how beautiful I looked all night!
    I was so happy that I found her - thanks, Marwa!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Miriam · Married on 05/26/2012

I honestly could not be happier about the services that Marwa provided my bridal party on my special day. Firstly, I contacted Marwa because I was looking for a makeup artist who would not only do an amazing job on my makeup, but also give me that professionalism that many vendors are lacking. With Marwa, I not only got both of those things, but much more. She was very professional at all times, but also kept it fun and comfortable. I felt like I could tell her exactly what I wanted, and she executed it perfectly. All the ladies in my bridal party looked amazing on my big day, and my guests were raving about my makeup the whole night. I am so happy with Marwa's work, she is truly talented.

Sent on 05/28/2012
  • Z

Zee · Married on 01/28/2012

Absolutely Awesome!
    I highly recommend Marwa for her wedding make-up services. She is a pleasure to work with, and has a natural ability to put the bride at ease and everyone around here during the wedding day makeup session. My makeup was flawless, it lasted all day/evening and had just the right balance (perfect for oily skin). I did not reapply at all! Marwa is a talented make-up artist professional, her work is beautiful, and I am very happy that I had selected her to do my wedding makeup. She is reliable and gives you her best work. I received a lot of compliments, and would definitely recommend her to my friends and family. I am also planning to seek her make-up services for my one year anniversary and other special occasions! Thank You Marwa!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Sandra · Married on 09/18/2011

Marwa is the best of the best. She is very talented and truly an artist to her work. I definitely recommend her to any bride who wants to look and feel beautiful in her wedding day. Not only is she so talented but also super nice. She makes you feel very comfortable and she is just the best in my book. I truly loved her work and would booked her again, without any hesitation. Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

I truly cannot say enough about Marwa. She went above and beyond in helping me out with makeup AND hair. I was going to use a friend of a friend for wedding hair but something happened and I couldn't use the original hairstylist. This totally freaked me out since I only had like 3-4 months to find a hairstylist and Marwa came to the rescue! She referred a friend that does hair, Carolyn (Swirls'n'Curls) and she did a fantastic job! The hair and makeup looked flawless!! I did 2 different looks (natural for ceremony and then glammed up for the reception) and it looked amazing! Everyone loved the hair and makeup and people were giving me compliments all night long! Marwa's makeup abilities are AMAZING!!! She did makeup not only for my bridal party but my fiance (yes Marwa does makeup for men but it looks so natural you can't tell they're wearing anything!), mother & sister of the bride and they looked beautiful!! Marwa is so flexible and she's willing to work with your budget too which is extremely helpful in planning a wedding. Needless to say, Marwa is the perfect choice for wedding & special occasion makeup!! Hands down the best in the biz!

Sent on 09/27/2011
  • KRamsey

Katie · Married on 09/10/2011

Marwa was amazing!! Circumstances dictated that no trial was had prior to my wedding day (I never requested one). Marwa was working with my hair professional and came highly recommended...so I felt confident she would do a great job - I was right!! She and my hairdresser showed up on-site, ON TIME, and ready to pamper me and my wedding party!

I gave Marwa a brief description of what I was looking for and after what seemed like only minutes, she had me looking flawless!! Anything I asked her to do, she did. She never once questioned my wants and instead, helped me feel confident about every decision I made about my look on my special day!

Marwa also did makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, matron of honor, and bridesmaids. They were also pleased and looked fabulous! I would highly recommend her services to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/19/2011
  • Safa

Safa · Married on 07/08/2011

Marwa did a phenomenal job on my makeup for my wedding! Marwa took the time to listen to my ideas and help me find the perfect look that worked for me, which made me feel comfortable to know that she really cares about the quality of work and my happiness. Her professionalism is beyond exceptional and her talents are out of this world, my makeup didn't move one bit and I felt FABULOUS all night :)

Sent on 07/26/2011

Shaima · Married on 07/08/2011

Marwa recently did my Make-up for my sisters wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. I had expressed to her how disappointed I had been in the past with my make-up done by MAC counter make-up artists and she took the time to listen to what it is I really wanted. She truly did an AMAZING job! And best of all my Make-up looked as amazing at the end of the night as it did at the beginning. If you regard Make-up as an art, Marwa is an artist in the true sense of the word! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

Marwa is the Best! Her and her assistants made me and my wedding party look like movie stars! She travled 3 hours for my wedding, and did better than I could have imagined. Plus she is affordable, and the Makeup lasted all day and night! :)

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • Y

Yaldah · Married on 01/01/2011

Marwa did my makeup for a photo shoot. It is so hard to find someone that can work with different faces and even more different cultures! Everyone that has seen my pictures have already contacted Marwa and can't wait for Marwa to give them their "WOW" look!!! Marwa I know your busy and always booked but just remember that you are doing my makeup for my wedding!!! You are truly the kind of person that makes everyone feel nothing but Beautiful and a Princess!!! Thank you!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Radwa · Married on 09/25/2010

Marwa did an exceptional job on my makeup. She took her time to find out what I wanted. She was very flexible, and willing to go anywhere I had asked. Marwa also came right at the time that I had requested. She did exactly what I asked for and I couldn't have been happier with the results!

Best of all it lasted all night! I got so many compliments! Thanks again Marwa, you did an amazing job!

-Radwa

Sent on 09/30/2010

Rima · Married on 08/21/2010

I was extremely pleased with Marwa's makeup application which she did for me and my daughter on two different occasions. Her proffesionalism and pleasantness helped put my mind at ease and the end result was amazing. I received several compliments as she made me look years younger with her unique talent. Since we were both in the bridal party, Marwa was able to make my makeup look more mature and my twelve year old's makeup look youthful, still making us look the best possible version of ourselves. Thank you Marwa for me feel special for my sister's wedding. I hope to use your services again in the future.

Sent on 08/26/2010

rita · Married on 08/21/2010

Marwa is a truly passionate about makeup and skin care. Her dedication to making me look nothing less than perfect speaks louder than any words I could say. Marwa did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding and I was very pleased with both occassions. I received SO many compliments on my makeup and gave her contact information to many people because they loved how amazing, yet natural the makeup looked. I am very picky and Marwa gets 5/5 stars from me; I can't think of a better makeup artist to recommend.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2010

OMG! Marwa did an AMAZING job! She truly knows what she is doing! I will give all my friends, and family members her number if they need their make-up done for anything!

Thank you again Marwa!! Everyone loved how I looked on my wedding day!

Melissa Tauer.. Ok well now Melissa Hulke! =)

Sent on 08/15/2010

Katusa · Married on 05/22/2010

Marwa was absolutely wonderful! I had a garden wedding near Forest Lake. Marwa was very flexible and met me for a trial consultation and drove out there to do my make up the morning of the wedding. She listened to everything I had to say and would not rest until I was happy. Her prices are more than reasonable for the quality and attention that she brings to her work. The only downside is that after she does your make up you will wish she was available for daily house calls!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Kassie · Married on 05/01/2010

Marwa did a FABULOUS job on the make up for myself (the bride), my bridesmaids and my mother in law!! She worked with each of the girls to find a unique, beautiful look that worked with the colors in my wedding. Marwa was extremely professional and friendly!! She was also very flexible, meeting me for two trials and meeting my entire wedding party at a salon very early the morning of my wedding. I have recommended Marwa to two of my friends that have also gotten married this summer, and they loved her work too!!

Sent on 07/06/2010