San Bruno, CA 94066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Martino Mingione Photography

I really like being a wedding photographer. You might be thinking "yeah, what else are you going to say." But I really do because nothing is more satisfying to me than capturing that shot that takes people's breath away.

While each image requires its own approach, my style tends toward a sharper focus, vivid colors, and emotion. When doing black & whites (which I love), the composition is often bolder. I am probably not the right person for those who prefer images that are stylistically washed out using photo filters.

If you look over my work, you will find a mix of candid and posed shots, and a mix of some traditional setups and more unique, modern freshness. Mostly I want to create the images that will tell all your family and friends just how in love you are.

Follow Martino Mingione Photography on

smartphone 08

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Martino Mingione Photography

Alaina · Married on 10/04/2016

Martino could not have provided my husband and I with a more perfect day of photography for our wedding. He was very personable and very accommodating. He offered transportation for us to and from all our destinations. We made it all the way to City Hall and realized we didn't have our driver's license so he took my husband back to the hotel, no hesitation. The photos turned out amazing and the app he provides is the perfect tool for sharing. We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Marni · Married on 08/14/2015

I recently moved to California from Toronto, Ontario. My fiancee (now husband) is native Californian so I moved here to be with him. I arrived in May and we set a wedding date for August. For me it was going to be a big challenge moving from one city to another and having to plan a wedding.

I found the website thumbtack.com, and this is where I found Martino. After reading all of his reviews, and looking at his work on his website, I decided to give him a call. Martino called me back immediately and was very friendly and professional. At first I just wanted his services for 2 hours, and after thinking about it, I decided that I wanted to hire him for 4 hours. I felt that Marino was EXTREMELY flexible in extending the time frame AND his price was phenomenal. I did a lot of research on photographers in the Bay area, and we almost decided not to hire a photographer.

While I was on the phone with Martino, we dicussed what kinds of photos I wanted. (Portrait, candid, etc etc) and he was so accommodating because there were a few shots that I was ADIMATE on him taking (when my husband saw me for the first time in my dress, cake cutting) and he was assuring me that he would take these photos. (By the way, they he stayed true to his word and gave me all the photos that I asked him for and they are just beautiful).

On the day of the wedding, he was on the ball. He was there right when he said he would be. He was extremely friendly and really got to know and talk to all of my guests. (I had a small wedding with 45 people)

I got married at the Cliff House in San Francisco so having pictures with the ocean was the most important. Although it was EXTREMELY windy, Martino worked some Beautiful photography magic and the photos came out better than I could possibly imagine. The finished product were just beautiful and I Thank you Martino for all of your hard work on our wedding. Now we can re-live the day over with all of your beautiful photos.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Martino was a great wedding photographer! When planning a wedding it is so important to have honest, reliable and responsive vendors. Martino met all of those expectations and was professional, friendly and fun. Wedding photos are such an important part of the wedding day, and it is essential to have a great photographer. We are so happy with the memories that Martino was able to capture and now those special moments will last a lifetime. Thank you Martino!

Sent on 11/27/2014

Martino Mingione Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• San Bruno, 94066 See on map