Martino Mingione Photography Reviews

16 | San Bruno, CA

16 Reviews for Martino Mingione Photography

Alaina · Married on 10/04/2016

Martino could not have provided my husband and I with a more perfect day of photography for our wedding. He was very personable and very accommodating. He offered transportation for us to and from all our destinations. We made it all the way to City Hall and realized we didn't have our driver's license so he took my husband back to the hotel, no hesitation. The photos turned out amazing and the app he provides is the perfect tool for sharing. We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Marni · Married on 08/14/2015

I recently moved to California from Toronto, Ontario. My fiancee (now husband) is native Californian so I moved here to be with him. I arrived in May and we set a wedding date for August. For me it was going to be a big challenge moving from one city to another and having to plan a wedding.

I found the website thumbtack.com, and this is where I found Martino. After reading all of his reviews, and looking at his work on his website, I decided to give him a call. Martino called me back immediately and was very friendly and professional. At first I just wanted his services for 2 hours, and after thinking about it, I decided that I wanted to hire him for 4 hours. I felt that Marino was EXTREMELY flexible in extending the time frame AND his price was phenomenal. I did a lot of research on photographers in the Bay area, and we almost decided not to hire a photographer.

While I was on the phone with Martino, we dicussed what kinds of photos I wanted. (Portrait, candid, etc etc) and he was so accommodating because there were a few shots that I was ADIMATE on him taking (when my husband saw me for the first time in my dress, cake cutting) and he was assuring me that he would take these photos. (By the way, they he stayed true to his word and gave me all the photos that I asked him for and they are just beautiful).

On the day of the wedding, he was on the ball. He was there right when he said he would be. He was extremely friendly and really got to know and talk to all of my guests. (I had a small wedding with 45 people)

I got married at the Cliff House in San Francisco so having pictures with the ocean was the most important. Although it was EXTREMELY windy, Martino worked some Beautiful photography magic and the photos came out better than I could possibly imagine. The finished product were just beautiful and I Thank you Martino for all of your hard work on our wedding. Now we can re-live the day over with all of your beautiful photos.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Martino was a great wedding photographer! When planning a wedding it is so important to have honest, reliable and responsive vendors. Martino met all of those expectations and was professional, friendly and fun. Wedding photos are such an important part of the wedding day, and it is essential to have a great photographer. We are so happy with the memories that Martino was able to capture and now those special moments will last a lifetime. Thank you Martino!

Sent on 11/27/2014

Mark · Married on 07/23/2014

Fantastic Day - Martino was there on time, very friendly and professional - had some wonderful ideas and was very familiar with our location - could not have gone any better! he made us feel comfortable, gave us some great ideas and the pictures turned out better than we could have asked - we will use him again and highly recommend him!
    Thank you Martino!

Sent on 08/18/2014

rashada · Married on 02/15/2014

Martino really contributed to the beauty of our day as well as giving us some beautiful images. We were on a really tight budget which he understood and worked with us so that we could have amazing pictures or our big day. I must say he was extremely flexible, kind, caring and so good we barely even knew he was there. We wholeheartedly appreciate all that he did for us.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Andrea · Married on 12/21/2013

We can't thank Martino enough for his beautiful photography! The photos were everything we wanted them to be! He is an amazing photographer and any bride and groom will be very lucky to have him as their photographer on their special day!

We’re are so incredibly happy with our photos. We were wishing for just a few nice pictures and ended up with many amazing, stunning, beautiful images that will reminder of this day forever.

Martino's work is amazing!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Laura · Married on 12/05/2013

My partner and I were married on December 5th and Martino was our photographer. What a pleasure it was to work with someone so professional. We have already received copies of the pictures he took and could not be more pleased. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MARTINO FOR ANY EVENT!!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Rujuta · Married on 09/07/2013

I loved seeing the pictures as much as I loved that day! In fact maybe I liked seeing the pictures more because I was a bundle of nerves that day!
    On the day of the event itself Martino was patient and made us feel completely at ease. We didn't feel we had to pose too much and he managed to capture moments within moments which made our pictures come to life.
    Martino totally captured the spirit of that day and what I loved most about his pictures is that he captured the essence of all the people he clicked.
    I must add that I was not particularly happy with my make-up that day and had a word with Martino about it, and asked him if there was anything that could be done in post, he willingly agreed and sent me a few samples of my corrected pictures before processing the rest of the album. I couldn't have asked for more!
    I would definitely recommend Martino to anyone who wants an album that not only documents the event really well but one that you want to share with your friends and family.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Minnie · Married on 08/30/2013

We had so much being photographed by Martino. And we do look forward to work with him in the future.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Ruben · Married on 06/23/2013

Martino was a pleasure to work with, we were tasked with finding a photographer very late in the game...we contacted Martino and he was very responsive to our needs, a true professional at very un-inflated costs...would highly recommend Martino for any big event you have going...

Sent on 10/16/2013

Ria · Married on 09/11/2013

Martino made our simple civil ceremony extra special :D

As a photographer, he is very professional yet fun and easy to work with. He really has good keen eyes for capturing special moments. We just got our photos and we love them!

We had so much fun during our wedding photo shoot that we are again booking Martino's services for our wedding celebration party!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Martino is a fantastic photographer and a joy to work with! He was always lookin' for the coolest shots, with the most interesting perspective or lighting! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING MARTINO MINGIONE FOR YOUR NEXT PHOTOGRAPHER!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Alaina · Married on 10/04/2016

3.4
      2.0
      2.0

So, it appears my husband and I were extremely excited about our photos and may have jumped the gun on providing a review seeing as we had received our mobile app from Mr. Mingione while waiting on the remaining photos. The services were performed on 10/04/2016. We received our app on 10/06, as discussed, and some high resolution images on 10/07/16 (mainly ones from the app in addition to a few more). We received our last correspondence from Mr. Mingione on 10/13/16 indicating that there were "Many more images to come" and he suspected he would "have them complete in November.". After not having received any notification about more images being available from Mr. Mingione in the first half of November we emailed him 11/23/16 and 12/13/16, as well as called him on 12/14/16, 12/20/16, and again on 1/8/17. We have yet to receive a call back or an email back from Mr. Mingione in regards to any of those attempts to reach him. We would just appreciate some sort of acknowledgement in regards to any remaining pictures.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Ed Sena · Married on 05/19/2018

Horrible experience

Unbelievable. This photographer got drunk at our wedding and left all his equipment at the venue. Heaven knows how he drove home that night from Napa. Post-event, he never reached out to us to review the wedding catalog of photos from our event. Additionally we never saw the video he supposedly took - probably because he got so drunk he never turned the video camera on! What a shame! Not recommended at all.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Rebekah · Married on 05/10/2014

1.0

We got married 5/10/14. The only way since our wedding that I can even get a response from Mr. Martino is by saying how upset I am.
    So, all I have is excuses all the way from his "computer crashed" to "a family emergency"
    I have waited an entire year to put an unhappy response and NEVER have before this.
    He told me 9 months ago he would make it right with ONE
    Free print.
    Well, can't even get him to do that...
    Be aware

Sent on 05/06/2015

Tapali · Married on 05/01/2018

0.4
      0.5

We had terrible experience with Martino. We hired Martino to photoshoot my uncle's birthday. Everything was good untill the event day, Martino took good photos. But right after the event, Martino became unresponsive, there was no clear eta to get our photos. We called him several times during 6-8 weeks after the event. Martino never picked up our calls. We received response from him few times via text message with partial set of photos. Every week we had to follow up with him to send us our photos. One day I called him from my friend's phone and he picked up the call immediately, when I asked the reason for not picking up my phone calls, he didn't have any meaningful explaination. We finally received all of our photos over 8 weeks painful period.

Very unpleasant experience and not at all professional.

Sent on 08/11/2018