1146 Leinbach, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Marry Us in Michigan

Marry Us in Mich is a wedding officiant provider based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Reverend Roy L. Thomas Sr., the officiant, is an ordained Minister who has spent over 30 years in Christian ministry. For nearly 20 years, Rev. Roy has officiated weddings throughout Detroit and the surrounding area, specializing in single religion Christian ceremonies. From the initial contact, to the rehearsal, to the wedding day itself, Rev. Roy offers couples professional guidance and direction to create tailor-made wedding ceremonies.

Marry Us in Mich offers couples several beautiful ceremony options from which to choose. Rev. Roy also offers add-ons to customize the weddings, such Unity Candles; Unity Sand; The Lemon, Salt, and Honey Ceremonies; glass breaking; and non-denominational communion. Children from extended families, other family, and guests can be included in the ceremony, and professional musicians and singers are also provided. Rev. Roy offers both pre-marital and post-wedding counselling services, as well as customized vows.

267c9344116bbc9f 1531888264 ee8f40f3081518d9 1531888263908 8 7

Marry Us in Michigan 5
Marry Us in Michigan 6
Marry Us in Michigan 7

Elyse · Married on 06/21/2019

a great addition to an already great day!

Roy and his wife Faye were a pleasure to work with! Roy made the planning process of the ceremony super easy! He was always available with any questions, and really makes the ceremony personal. I receive multiple compliments on our ceremony that night! I am so so so glad we decided to have Roy do our ceremony! I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an officiant :)

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Marry Us in Michigan 8

Christina · Married on 05/18/2019

Unique and touching ceremony

Roy was amazing to work with! The first time we met Roy I felt like I had known him forever. He has a warm and comforting personality that radiates to the guests.
    He has a completely customizable ceremony outline and uses a client questionnaire that helps him to make the ceremony even more personal. You get to see a copy of the entire ceremony months beforehand and can make whatever tweaks you want. Roy was professional and always on time. I got a lot of compliments on our ceremony!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Marry Us in Michigan 9

Jill · Married on 11/02/2018

Reverend Roy is phenomenal!

Reverend Roy is simply amazing. From the very beginning he, working with him was phenomenal. I had some ideas for what I wanted my ceremony to look like and he was quick to help make sure it happened. He also provided many WONDERFUL suggestions that I hadn't even thought of. My husband and I were able to customize every detail of our ceremony to make sure it was exactly as we wanted it. We received SO many compliments on our ceremony and many of our guests told us that our ceremony was the best they had ever attended. Reverend Roy is so personable and was incredibly responsive. He also helped me organized by sending follow-up emails. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their officiant. Thank you so much for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2018