1500 International Parkway 300, Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $59
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Marriage 101 Online - Start Strong

Half of all marriages end in divorce. Most begin marriage with no advance coaching. They wing it and hope it will work out. Marriage 101 Online is here to help build a marriage that will last. Marriage 101 has been voted the #1 online premarital counseling service in the nation four years in row!

Premarital counseling increases the success of a marriage by 80%. 300,000 couples and growing. Click link to watch Video Clip. Go to www.marriage101online.com/freetexas.

Did you know that Texas will give you a FREE marriage license after completing an approved counseling course?* That's right! Just view the sessions, follow along in your digital workbook, and fill out the assessment at the bottom of the course page. Email that to us, we will verify completion and email back the certificate. Take that to your county clerk for the marriage license discount and waiver of the three day waiting period.

Marriage 101 Online is the only, totally digital, approved premarital counseling course in Texas. It is fun, convenient, affordable, and can be done right in the comfort of your home. ORDER NOW!

Get 40% off the regular price of $95 and download student manuals FREE!!. Click the link to Enroll, put in the Promo Code 5ERL1 when you register, and you'll get the best in premarital coaching for just $59. START TODAY!

Our nationally recognized speakers offer the best in biblical counseling so your relationship has the staying power to overcome any obstacle. It features Dr. Gary & Barb Rosberg (America's Family Coaches) and financial wizard Dave Ramsey. We are sure once you have had an opportunity to take advantage of this versatile resource you will agree that Marriage 101 Online is the finest in the country.

Grace Products has been the world leader in premarital and marital counseling for 30 years. 300,000 couples have trusted us to help them get prepared for the biggest commitment of their lives: MARRIAGE

*Counties may add up to $12 in fees that can not be waived

Session 1: Marital Expectations

Session 2: Communication & Emotional Intimacy

Session 3: Personality Differences

Session 4: Conflict Resolution

Session 5: Spiritual Intimacy - 1 + 1 = One

Session 6: Relating with Money Part 1 - Nerds & Free Spirits Unite!

Session 7: Relating with Money Part 2 - Singles & Children

Session 8: Sexual Intimacy

START YOUR MARRIAGE 101 ONLINE COURSE TODAY! ORDER NOW!

800-527-4014

Follow Marriage 101 Online - Start Strong on

Marriage101Romance
brooke and tony 1
Rosbergtitle
Marriage 101 Online - Start Strong
The M101 Online Course is fun and easy to use.
The M101 Online Course is fun and easy to use.
RamseyBookTMM
Marriage 101 Online - Start Strong
The M101 Online Course can be done right at home.
The M101 Online Course can be done right at home.
SnuggleUpwithM101
Marriage101Togetherness
Marriage101Romance
  • Videos 4

6 Reviews for Marriage 101 Online - Start Strong

Trenace · Married on 02/25/2018

This was a great online premarital course. It is Bible based, referencing scripture through. The discussion question in the workbook are also great. My fiance' and I selected this, as several of the local premarital classes were not starting before our planned ceremony. I would suggest this to anyone that is looking for a flexible, faith based premarital course.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Marriage 101 Online - Start Strong's reply:

Trenace, Thank you for your kind remarks. The Marriage 101 Course has been the #1 online premarital counseling course in the country five years in a row and we are humbled that it continues to help thousands of couples every year to start out strong with a marriage that will last a lifetime.

Hailey · Married on 05/07/2016

My fiance and I decided to do pre-marital counseling for multiple reasons: we wanted to start strong and we wanted a discount on our marriage license! We simply did not have 8 weeks to dedicate towards in-person counseling. The online course is such a blessing. The sessions are well presented and informative, and easy to access. They cover a wide range of topics, from spiritual connectivity to finances. To complete the course, you simply email a completed worksheet to them, and they email back the certificate. I was worried about this step since there is no estimated time frame on the website when to expect the certificate back. It came the same day I sent it!

TEXAS COUPLES: This is the ONLY program I've found online that complies with the Twogether in Texas certificate.

Weddingwire even provides a coupon code!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Hailey,

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to make Marriage 101 Online a perfect fit for any couple. It is good to hear that we are completing that goal.

Marriage 101 Team
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I wanted to do pre-marital counseling before we got married. I just wanted to be sure we had talked about everything, we communicate well, but I still wanted to be sure nothing was missed. Our officiant for our wedding was our friends mother who is a pastor at a local church. My husband is shy and i thought it would be best if we could take an online course so that we would be able to talk though items and he wouldn't need to feel guarded with a 3rd person.

This program does focus on God and Christian beliefs. If you and your partner do not follow or want to follow a christian faith this may not be for you. If you use the workbooks and videos together along with the test it can be a very good and growing time in your relationship. I would rather find out before I say "I do" that we do not agree on topics then after.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Marriage 101 Online - Start Strong's reply:

Lori, thank you for your kind review. We are greatly encouraged and trust God that your marriage will last a lifetime. 10,000 couples have now used Marriage 101 online. We truly appreciate your support.

• "Weddings by Christobel"
    "Weddings by Christobel" Wedding Officiants

May I highly recommend this fantastic "Marrige 101" course to all of my Brides (and Grooms) who are contemplating marriage. Learn the skills of communication - which is a biggie! Glean from the Dave Ramsey course on money. We have at our house! Plus you get a discount when applying for your wedding license. Weddings by Christobel endorses and highly recommends this wonderful opportunity on line course. Try it today, you will not be disappointed.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

A truly unique approach to pre-marital counseling. One of the best programs I have seen. We highly endorse Marriage 101 to prepare a couple for the greatest adventure in life. It covers all the essential issues that a couple will face as they grow together as a couple throughout their life together. The beauty of this program is that you get to do it in the privacy of your home without distractions. A big plus is that it is approved by www.twogetherintexas.com which means that $60 is deducted from the marriage license fee. Take the plunge, sign up at www.lovenotesweddings.com and go to your first class. You will enjoy it.

• 1500 International Parkway 300 Richardson, 75081 See on map