Mark Schneider Design

Mark Schneider Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mark Schneider Design

An Everlasting Art Form

Expertly handcrafted in the USA, Mark Schneider's contemporary engagement ring designs are a unique and everlasting art form. Mark's philosophy for jewelry is to create wearable pieces of art, and this unique perspective has led him to win over 70 awards in design. Each bridal design is fully customizable and features an exclusive 'Secret Heart' with an engravable diamond.

To view the entire collection, or get specific information and pricing visit:  Mark Schneider Design's Website

Store Locator

For more info contact us at 800.452.5804 or email info@markschneiderdesign.com

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Mark Schneider Design on

59 Reviews for Mark Schneider Design

Custom Engag. Rings (3)
Custom Wed. Bands (2)
Designer Engag. Rings (2)
Designer Wed. Bands (2)
Ring Sizing (2)
Ring Setting (1)
Appraisal (1)
Cleaning (1)

They made me a beautiful customized ring using my grandmother's diamonds from a vintage cocktail ring. My fiance designed the ring with assistance from one of the magnificent jewelers at the Long Beach, CA showroom. They even resized the ring for free. My only suggestion, gentlemen, is to beware of giving them your address if you live with your future financee. They sent promotional mailers directly to my fiance at our apartment, which was kind of a giveaway of where the ring was coming from...

Profile Picture Brandy, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Appraisal, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings

My fiancé picked Mark Schneider for my engagement ring and I am so glad he did. When it came time to order the wedding band, I didn't love any of the current bands they had. It was so easy to have the local jewelry store contact them and have them sketch up a design. They got back quickly and I loved their design. Then they made the ring and it arrived promptly and was perfect. It fits into my engagement ring perfectly and it is exactly what I wanted while still being completely reasonable price wise. Seriously an amazing experience all around!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Engag. Rings

My husband lived oversees at the time and reached out to multiple jewelers who work with Mark Schneider design, but was quickly responded to by Greenwich Jewelers so it was an easy decision when he had such open communication with Lee in designing my ring, the "Beloved" engagement ring. I wasn't originally in love with the idea of having a stone be raised on my ring as I work in medicine and am constantly putting gloves on and off and washing hands, I preferred the idea of a simple band, but I found this ring to be beautiful and elegant yet simple, and have adapted easily to wearing it my field. My husband had a great experience with the Jewelers and very timely responses with questions and status updates on the ring. He has since had the wedding ring made for me, and it's a fantastic ring combo that I love wearing and feel that when the time comes it will be a wonderful heirloom for our future grand babes.

Profile Picture User4981924, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews

5-6 weeks
7+ weeks
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We love working with Mark and his team! They deliver a timely, quality product that is truly different from everything else on the market today. His custom work is innovative and beautiful, which is why he has been recognized with so many awards. Keep it up Mark!

171 PROS I KNOW