Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Mark Green Studios

Engagement Shoot (2)
Digital Files (2)
Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)

0.5

This guy is very rude, I cancelled my photo shoot with him after he sent me two emails trying to confirm the shoot for Sunday 12/18/2016. He emailed me stating that he saw rain the forecast asking me if I wanted to switch my date to Saturday which doesn't fit in my time at all so I thought it would be best to reschedule the entire shoot. The email that he sent to me was as follows: Also Alecia,
I did take a look at the weather forecast and it looks like a good chance of rain on Sunday, but that could change between now and then. I did want to offer you the option of doing the engagement session on Saturday. I sent him a text stating that I would just post pone till after the new year for the next two weekends after this are both holidays that I am sure he will be with his family as I will be with mine. He stated that he found that my cancellation to be very rude, and that he will not be rescheduling. He should have charged a deposit when I ask him did he have one he told me that he didn't have one, and he stated that he passed on that day because he was holding for me but in his e-mail he stated that he was trying to complete his schedule for this weekend by this e-mail that he sent me: Can I get some response from you today ? I am trying to make my schedule for this weekend. Which was sent on 12/14/2016. So if anyone is rude in this situation it is him. If I was you I would think twice before I deal with this guy. He seems to be very nice at first, but end up being rude. I am very upset by the text that he sent me.

Profile Picture Alecia , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark is a fantastic photographer. Very polite and easy to deal with. I could not be more pleased with his work.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark was absolutely amazing! He was able to accomodate us being in Charleston even though he was from Columbia. He traveled to Charleston for our engagement pictures as well as the wedding AND did my bridal portriats in Columbia. He was always quick to reply with any questions and emails we had. He was affordable and well worth the money! We recieved so many beautiful pictures that wil be cherished forever. He offered to size any pictures needed as well as edit any we wanted. However, there were SO many pictures it was so hard to pick! A great problem to have! We can not thank Mark enough for the amazing job he did for our photos of our wedding. :)

Profile Picture rebekah, 11/20/16, 4 Reviews