500 Telegraph Canyon Rd, Chula Vista, CA 91910 Map · Phone number

2013 Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award Winner

Follow Mark Andrew G Photography on

18 Reviews for Mark Andrew G Photography

Regina · Married on 04/25/2014

Mark Andrew is an extremely talented and professional (yet super fun!!) photographer.

The second I got engaged, a close friend who does wedding videos HIGHLY recommended Mark Andrew G Photography to us. He said, "Trust Me! I'm in this industry, I know quality when I see it.. He's sooo good to the point where I would hire him for my wedding. Just follow him on Instagram and you'll be convinced!"

At first we were going to go with a discounted photographer, but after following Mark Andrew G on Instagram and seeing his quality of work, I realized photos are forever. If there is something to spend money on it's definitely memories!

I was so right to hire him. The day that we had been waiting for finally came and it went SO FAST! As the bride and groom you're just SO busy that you don't get to experience everything that's going on. Mark Andrew & his team captured so many moments that I didn't even know happened. The whole time I was going through the pictures I was laughing, smiling and wishing I was back to that special day. As days, weeks, months, years pass by memories will start to fade but these beautiful priceless pictures will last forever. Thank you Mark Andrew G Photography & Team for being such a huge part of our wedding! You guys are so amazing!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Jessy · Married on 01/04/2014

Phenomenal shots... And we've only seen two so far. Amazing eye, I am sure the standard family shots are great but his more artistic bride/groom photographs is where he shines!!!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Nick · Married on 10/05/2013

If you are looking for a HIGHLY skilled photographer, be sure to choose Mark! He recently shot my wedding at Karl Strauss Brewery in Sorrento Valley and the photos came out wonderful!

Being a wedding photographer in my early years, you can be sure that I was very picky at choosing one for my personal big day. Not only is he great at photo composition and editing skills, but he is a WIZARD with his flash! There were a few difficult low light situations that he turned into creative works of art. Rest assured that he will capture your most precious moments!

Not only is he talented with his camera, but he is a great person to work with! He has a very positive and fun personality and is flexible to catering to your needs. I feel that relieves a lot of the stress from wedding planning and brightens your event.

Anyways, stop hesitating and contact him now! You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Award

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I've worked with Mark Andrew at numerous events. Every time, he has been very friendly and professional! He takes good-quality, creative photos and is a pleasure to work with. I recommend Mark Andrew G!

• 500 Telegraph Canyon Rd Chula Vista, 91910 See on map