226 W 37 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number

About Marissa Molnar Hairstyling

Marissa Molnar Hairstyling is a freelance hairstylist with almost 15 years experience in the business. She enjoys connecting with each of her clients and providing them with compassionate individual attention. Understanding that special events can bring forth lots of emotion and stress, Marissa creates a calm, yet fun and energetic environment on your special day. She goes above and beyond to assure that her clients are in love with their hair and feel absolutely beautiful.

Follow Marissa Molnar Hairstyling on

Marissa Molnar Hairstyling 6
Marissa Molnar Hairstyling 7
  • Leticia

Leticia Caballero · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Hairstylist in the game. Period.

If you are looking for a wedding or event hairstylist, do yourself a favor and stop looking now! Marissa is the real deal. Not only is she super talented, prompt, and professional, she has the best personality and makes you feel like you’ve known each other for years. From our first phone call we immediately clicked and I felt completely at ease with her. I am a perfectionist and extremely picky when it comes to my hair, but Marissa always listened to me and my vision and gave her honest opinion, especially when selecting hairstyles for brunettes vs. blondes.

On the day of my wedding she kept things fun and relaxed and my mom, sisters and all of my bridesmaids loved her. Marissa and her team did an amazing job and everyone’s hair came out perfect. I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day and I owe so much of that to her. Marissa truly loves what she does and you can see it in her work. I love Marissa and would recommend her to anyone hands down.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Stacy Larobis · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing team! Wonderful to work with you!

Marissa is not only extremely talented, but she is a wonderful person! Out of all my vendors, I spent the most time with Marissa leading up to the wedding. She met with me multiple times to make sure my hair came out exactly as I had envisioned. I felt like she really listened to my ideas and was committed to bringing my vision to life by using her expertise and past experiences. Marissa also assisted me in buying hair extensions and even met with me later to teach me how to apply them to myself so that I would be able to use it even after the big day. Two weeks before the wedding, Marissa worked around my tight schedule to dye and cut my hair. On the day of, Marissa and her team were punctual and professional. Everyone was so happy with how their hair turned out, especially me! I highly recommend Marissa and her wonderful team!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Marissa Molnar Hairstyling 8
    Marissa Molnar Hairstyling 9
  • Caryn

Caryn Benisch · Married on 07/27/2019

PHENOMENAL from start to finish

From the second I first interacted with Marissa, I knew she was the right hair stylist for my wedding. On our first phone call, Marissa took the time to both listen to all my visions for my wedding and get to know me on a personal level. She was incredibly warm and I came away from the conversation feeling like we had known each other forever. Personality of a wedding hair stylist is super important -- after all, my family, bridesmaids, and I ended up spending nearly 10 hours with her on my wedding day! -- and I knew Marissa's kind, fun, and down-to-earth vibe would jibe perfectly with my girls and I.

When it came to hair styles, Marissa understood I wanted a very natural, soft look and did everything to ensure my trial, and then day-of look, was exactly what I envisioned. As if this weren't enough, what truly blew me away about Marissa was her considerateness and gentleness with my sick mom. Marissa went out of her way to make my mom feel comfortable and beautiful. It was this little kindness that meant the world to me and my mom.

I'm beyond grateful to Marissa and only wish I could hang out with her/have her do my hair everyday!!!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Marissa Molnar Hairstyling 10
    Marissa Molnar Hairstyling 11

Marissa Molnar Hairstyling FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Greg Hoffman Wedding Films
    Greg Hoffman Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

As a videographer, working alongside Marissa was awesome. Shes friendly, fast and obviously does amazing work. The results speak for themselves. All the girls at bridal prep loved her and made the shots I was getting all day on video look incredible because of how beautiful all the girls looked. Total pro!

• 226 W 37, 2nd Floor New York, 10018 See on map