1104 Kirkwood ave, Hollywood, FL 37204 Map · Phone number

About Marilyn Garcia Photography

Your Wedding

Marilyn Garcia Wedding Photographer

Based in Hollywood Florida, I’m really well placed to cover North and South of Florida, and even do out of state weddings. I’m here to make sure that your day is about you and only you. Passion is what it’s all about for me. True passion and love for photography drive me every day. Photography has been a love of mine since my childhood. I shoot not only to provide our clients with the most awesome images they could ever imagine but to also fuel my craving and need to capture compelling images.

My Style

The most important thing on your wedding day isn’t the dress, nor the venue, not the catering, and, dare I say, not even the photography.. It’s the emotion, the joy, the happiness, and that is what I love to capture in your wedding photography.
I’m always looking out for those little moments that tell the story of your wedding day, and I want to keep everything relaxed and fun, because, let’s face it, many of us hate having our picture taken. Your wedding photographs will have a mix of the posed and the spontaneous, with a good chunk of candid reportage style shots too, and your choice of color or black and white images in your album or book.

• Samuel TM Photography
Woods510
Woods81
IMG307
Marilyn Garcia Photography
The pictures taken on our special wedding day were breathtaking and stunning. We will be using...
untitled164
untitled165
untitled0137

8 Reviews for Marilyn Garcia Photography

Goes out of her way to satisfy her client, detail oriented and an absolute pleasure to have as part of the team on your wedding day. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/08/2015

As a groom you would think I'm involve in planning my wedding but I did and finding Marilyn was heaven, Marilyn was an absolute gift sent from above. When we found her we had already had 1 photographers cancel on us and it was only 2 weeks before the wedding. We were stressed to say the less. We liked her and the pictures she brought for us to look at and we hired her. Our wedding day arrived and she did everything she promised to do and more. She had our disc of images back to us within 2 weeks of our wedding and they were amazing!! Marilyn is easy and a pleasure to work with and has very creative ideas. We will be recommending her to anyone and everyone that is in need of a photographer and we will be using her again!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2012

Marilyn was an absolute gift sent from above. When we found her we had already had 2 photographers cancel on us and it was only 3 weeks before the wedding. We were stressed and panicked to say the less. She came and met with us and put us at ease. She was very reassuring and confident that she could and would make it happen for us and we had nothing to worry about. We liked her instantly and the pictures she brought for us to look at and we hired her on the spot. Our wedding day arrived and she did everything she promised to do and more. She had our disc of images back to us within 3 days of our wedding and they were amazing to say the least!! Marilyn is easy and a pleasure to work with and has very creative ideas. We will be recommending her to anyone and everyone that is in need of a photographer and we will defiantly be using her again!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Marilyn Garcia Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums