30 Emma Street, Binghamton, NY 13905 Map · Phone number

About MARILU'S CATERING, LLC

Thank you for choosing Marilu's Catering!

All of our menu items can be prepared to your taste and individual preference. Ethnic cuisine, vegetarian, low-fat, gluten free and fat free foods are also available upon request. Marilu's offers the finest in homemade cuisine. If your favorite isn't on our menu, please ask- we will be more than happy to prepare it for you.

Price's are according to the number of people in your party and your menu selections. This allows you the choice to plan your event your way rather than locking you into "packages". If your event requires servers or bartenders there is an additional labor charge of $15.00 per hour, per server. We suggest one server per twenty people.

We offer a full catering service including set-up and clean up for any of your needs- breakfast, brunch, luncheons, intimate dinners for two, dinner parties, office parties/meetings, weddings, showers and of course our famous babecue and pig roast! Free local delivery too!

Chef Marijo Gallagher is certified by the National Restaurant Association in Professional Cooking and will gladly meet with you personally to answer any of your questions and help you customize your special event. We offer free tastings and consultations too!

Finally, Marilu's can provide you with suggestions on DJ's, flowers and other entertainment services to help make that special day even more memorable.

We look forward to hearing from you!

img1006
food photo 6
food photo1

3 Reviews for MARILU'S CATERING, LLC

James · Married on 08/28/2016

Recently Catered my nephew's wedding - the food was amazing and the staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and accommodating! I've also attended other local events that they've catered and no matter the event, the food and service are always Top Notch!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Ericka · Married on 08/28/2016

We had Marijo do a pig roast for our August lakeside wedding just a few weeks ago and she was amazing from beginning to end. Our meeting to discuss the menu and our venue was both relaxed and professional and it was very easy to figure out the deposit and subsequent payment.
    On the day of our wedding she and her crew arrived early and had everything set up and started without a hitch. Her timing was great and food was hot and ready (not to mention delicious!) right on schedule. Our family and friends did nothing but rave about how good the food was and I can honestly tell you I was excited to bring home the leftovers!
    The best part was that as I was walking down the aisle the family dog saw us and got excited and decided to (loudly and repeatedly) announce our presence... Marijo headed right over and distracted him so we could actually hear the processional music haha.
    Bottom line, Marijo and her catering is absolutely awesome! I would (and have) recommend her to anyone! Plus, now we know who to call for any of our future family functions! ;)

Sent on 10/02/2016

0.0

Mari Jo from Mari Lu's catering is an awful human being and caterer!

First - she was suppose to provide a pig roast on site, due to he negligence and not contacting our venue, she had to cook the pig off site because she did not have power.

Hot dogs and hamburgers were suppose to be grilled onsite and instead they were cooked offsite and were cold.

She also forgot 2 dishes that were in our contract as well.

When I told her that she forgot the dishes and wasn't going to pay until I got the correct amount - she continued to harass my wife and I. I had to contact the police department to make her stop and she didn't. Finally I paid her just to get her off my back and she said she called my father in law and he said the he couldn't believe that his daughter married a guy like me. Needless to say, she never contacted him at all.

How this lady is still in business boggles my mind. I would not recommend her at all!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

MARILU'S CATERING, LLC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 30.00
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 30 Emma Street Binghamton, 13905 See on map