Fayetteville, GA 30215 Map · Phone number

Marigold and Moss 5
Marigold and Moss 6

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Flowers

Britt was fabulous! I meet her for the first time and she made the cutest flower arrangement for my mom and I. I showed her my colors and what I was envisioning and she took that and ran. She had this image in her mind and I couldn't have asked for anything better. She wasn't able to attend our walk through but she FaceTimed us and immediately had all these ideas! Britt has such a passion for her business and clients that it made planning so easy. I told her to be creative and I left everything up to her from our bouquets and boutonnieres , to the flowers arrangements on the tables to the arrangement hanging at our ceremony space. Britt is amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better Florist.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Marigold and Moss 7
    Marigold and Moss 8
    Marigold and Moss 9
    Marigold and Moss 10
    Marigold and Moss 11

Noelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Love this florist!!!

She took the time to get to know me, my style, and how we wanted our wedding to look. She offered great advice and was conscious of our budget. So much care and attention to detail and went so far as to tuck a little extra special something in my bouquet. Great experience, flowers and arrangements were incredible. The colors were lovely. Wonderful florist.

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Marigold and Moss 12

Brandy · Married on 12/30/2017

Hiring Brittany to do our wedding was the best decision we could have made. She was honest and extremely helpful. We were on a very strict budget and she helped us get everything we wanted. She was super easy to get a hold of and contacted me often over the course of the wedding planning. I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 02/20/2018

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Marigold and Moss!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• Krista Turner Photography
    Krista Turner Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the honor of working with Britt of Marigold and Moss on her first wedding, and I was so impressed and excited to photograph her beautiful work. Her attention to detail and eye for design and composition rivals the most seasoned pros I've worked alongside, and if ever there was someone "made" for floral design, it's her. Her lovely florals and set up made my job as a photographer all the more easy and fun. I'd be thrilled to work with her again.

• Fayetteville, 30215 See on map