Fayetteville, GA 30215 Map · Phone number

Marigold and Moss 7
  • Shealeise

Shealeise Miller · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning Fairytale

I cannot express what an amazing job Marigold and Moss did for my wedding. Everything looked like a magical fairytale. The meadow and arches were absolutely stunning, and we’re still receiving compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were during the ceremony and reception. Britt really was able to take my vision and bring it to life making the room smell amazing and feel romantic. My bouquet was GORGEOUS. It was important for her to create something unique that didn’t look like someone else’s, and really made me feel special. Thank you so much for making my day beautiful. I still get tears in my eyes thinking about it.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Marigold and Moss 8
  • Lydia

Lydia Fletcher · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Work

Britt was everything I could have asked for in a floral designer, and then some. She is so kind and considerate, and I loved how easy it was to work with her. Every step of the process was so hassle-free because of how organized she is, and her work truly shows her creativity and attention to detail. The florals she created for our ceremony and reception were STUNNING, and I can't believe how incredibly gorgeous everything was. Looking back at our photos, it's amazing to see just how much the floral arrangements and design made everything seem so romantic and elegant. Britt is truly an artist and I am so lucky to have had her on our team. Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Marigold and Moss 9
    Marigold and Moss 10
    Marigold and Moss 11

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Flowers

Britt was fabulous! I meet her for the first time and she made the cutest flower arrangement for my mom and I. I showed her my colors and what I was envisioning and she took that and ran. She had this image in her mind and I couldn't have asked for anything better. She wasn't able to attend our walk through but she FaceTimed us and immediately had all these ideas! Britt has such a passion for her business and clients that it made planning so easy. I told her to be creative and I left everything up to her from our bouquets and boutonnieres , to the flowers arrangements on the tables to the arrangement hanging at our ceremony space. Britt is amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better Florist.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Marigold and Moss 12
    Marigold and Moss 13
    Marigold and Moss 14
    Marigold and Moss 15
    Marigold and Moss 16

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Marigold and Moss!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• Krista Turner Photography
    Krista Turner Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the honor of working with Britt of Marigold and Moss on her first wedding, and I was so impressed and excited to photograph her beautiful work. Her attention to detail and eye for design and composition rivals the most seasoned pros I've worked alongside, and if ever there was someone "made" for floral design, it's her. Her lovely florals and set up made my job as a photographer all the more easy and fun. I'd be thrilled to work with her again.

• Fayetteville, 30215 See on map