Fayetteville, GA 30215 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• The Bloom Studio Florals
  • Caroline Worth Design
  • Your Day Blooms
  • Wylie Design Group

9 Reviews for Marigold and Moss

• Madison

Madison E. · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning and Creative Design!

Marigold and Moss does one in a kind type of design! Britt totally understood the boldness and uniqueness we had in mind and designed the most amazing floral decor for our wedding from my bridal bouquet to the table centerpieces... everything was absolutely PERFECT! I was seriously blown away with Britt’s creativity when I saw everything finished. Britt was outstanding to work with and answered all questions I had quickly and even provided sneak peeks of the flowers as they arrived days before the wedding. I would highly recommend Marigold and Moss for any wedding or event!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Marigold and Moss's reply:

Thank you so much, Madison! You're wedding was one of a kind and thank you so much for letting us be creative and enhance your overall vision! You are a gem and I am so happy we were a part of your day!!
  • Shealeise

Shealeise M. · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning Fairytale

I cannot express what an amazing job Marigold and Moss did for my wedding. Everything looked like a magical fairytale. The meadow and arches were absolutely stunning, and we’re still receiving compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were during the ceremony and reception. Britt really was able to take my vision and bring it to life making the room smell amazing and feel romantic. My bouquet was GORGEOUS. It was important for her to create something unique that didn’t look like someone else’s, and really made me feel special. Thank you so much for making my day beautiful. I still get tears in my eyes thinking about it.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Marigold and Moss's reply:

Oh, Shealeise!! Thank you so much sweet girl!! Your wedding was a dream!!!!! I am so excited for you and your sweet man! Thank you for seeing the vision and trusting us to achieve it!!
  • Lydia

Lydia F. · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Work

Britt was everything I could have asked for in a floral designer, and then some. She is so kind and considerate, and I loved how easy it was to work with her. Every step of the process was so hassle-free because of how organized she is, and her work truly shows her creativity and attention to detail. The florals she created for our ceremony and reception were STUNNING, and I can't believe how incredibly gorgeous everything was. Looking back at our photos, it's amazing to see just how much the floral arrangements and design made everything seem so romantic and elegant. Britt is truly an artist and I am so lucky to have had her on our team. Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2019

• Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Marigold and Moss!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• Krista Turner Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the honor of working with Britt of Marigold and Moss on her first wedding, and I was so impressed and excited to photograph her beautiful work. Her attention to detail and eye for design and composition rivals the most seasoned pros I've worked alongside, and if ever there was someone "made" for floral design, it's her. Her lovely florals and set up made my job as a photographer all the more easy and fun. I'd be thrilled to work with her again.

• Fayetteville, GA, 30215 See on map
    Location of (Marigold and Moss)