Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marie Grantham Photography

A great photograph represents something truly special... It's a special moment in time that is borrowed from the present and given to the future! Marie Grantham Photography understands what a truly special time this is for you and your partner, family, and friends! Going above and beyond to capture those cherrished moments for you to look back on for generations to come is what we do best!

Marie Grantham Photography is perfect for couples that are in search of a photographer who is fun yet professional, prompt, and truly an innovator in the industry. Always striving for perfection is a quality that this company believes in and lives by...We would like to congratulate you on your engagment and for stopping in! Feel free to contact me anytime to talk more about what we offer and what our company is about!

Marie Grantham

22 Reviews for Marie Grantham Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)

Marie is amazing. She did my engagement and wedding pictures. I had no plan on any specific poses I wanted. She came in and gave a lot of direction and made me and my husband feel very comfortable. She was amazing at my wedding. She came in and new exactly what to do. What's even better, I got my pictures within 10 days of my wedding! I would hire her for every picture occasion in my life if I lived in the same location as her! Thanks Marie!

Profile Picture Princine, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

It was such a pleasure to work with Marie! She worked around my schedule and was very professional! Marie has a fun outgoing personality and I felt instantly comfortable with her, as well as my family did! Her ideas as far as poses, props and equiptment she used helped our photos become extra special! I love the pictures she took for my family and I! I look forward to working with her again in the future!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/19/15, 2 Reviews

Marie,,,,,, we love you.
My husband and I LOVE our photos.
It is so so so gorgeous, I cant believe what I am seeing here. Definitely i will enlarge some of it and spread it around my house ;)
We enjoyed our time that day with you.
Honestly I had never been comfortable at a photo shoot before, but I felt comfortable with you and this was a helping part of having those great photos.

Profile Picture Nada, 12/31/14, 1 Review

Marie Grantham Wedding Photography
1:02 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1369267720386 dsc5375

FREE ENGAGEMENT PORTRAIT SESSION!!

$300.00 Value | Promo Code: weddingwire
Free one and a half hour Engagement Portrait Session when you book your wedding with Marie Grantham Photography!! Hurry and book soon only the first 20 Couples can take advantage of this limited time offer!!
Available to the first 20 couples
#WW55dba2e84530f023

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Isari Events endorses Marie Grantham Photography!

Marie Grantham Photography has a very creative style in wedding photography. Rest assured your wedding pictures will be treasured for a lifetime and allow you to relive your wedding day every time your look at them.

We have witnessed Marie on several weddings and always appears to be in the right position for the right shots.

85 PROS I KNOW