Sahara and Cimmaron, Las Vegas, NV 89117 Map · Phone number

About Life Inspired Photography

Welcome and congratulations! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Las Vegas. My photography style can be described with three words - fresh, modern and beautiful.

It is my job to be a storyteller of your wedding day. I will capture your personality, and document your day as it unfolds - all the romance, laughter, tears of joy, and small details.

A complimentary engagement session is included with all my wedding photography collections because I feel that it is so important for us to get to know each other before the wedding day.

I am a proud member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA).

Please contact me to discuss how I can capture the romance and love of your once-in-a-lifetime day.

Follow Life Inspired Photography on

las vegas wedding photographer 202 5x7
album cover

1 Reviews for Life Inspired Photography

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

Michelle Saxton is AMAZING! I am so glad we were brought together at the Bridal Spectacular. I could not imagine a better photographer to work with. From the first meeting to the wedding she made it so easy and stress free for us. She is the sweetest person and genuinely loves what she does. My photos turned out AMAZING and everyone at our wedding loved her! I have had so many people ask who did my photos and compliment them. I would and always will recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Thank you so much for all the memories and being such a big part of our special day!

Amanda & James Wilson

Sent on 06/21/2014

Life Inspired Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Save the Date

• Sahara and Cimmaron Las Vegas, NV, 89117 See on map