22 Reviews for Marie Grantham Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)
15 Marie Grantham Photography Reviews

Marie is amazing. She did my engagement and wedding pictures. I had no plan on any specific poses I wanted. She came in and gave a lot of direction and made me and my husband feel very comfortable. She was amazing at my wedding. She came in and new exactly what to do. What's even better, I got my pictures within 10 days of my wedding! I would hire her for every picture occasion in my life if I lived in the same location as her! Thanks Marie!

Profile Picture Princine, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

It was such a pleasure to work with Marie! She worked around my schedule and was very professional! Marie has a fun outgoing personality and I felt instantly comfortable with her, as well as my family did! Her ideas as far as poses, props and equiptment she used helped our photos become extra special! I love the pictures she took for my family and I! I look forward to working with her again in the future!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/19/15, 2 Reviews

Marie,,,,,, we love you.
My husband and I LOVE our photos.
It is so so so gorgeous, I cant believe what I am seeing here. Definitely i will enlarge some of it and spread it around my house ;)
We enjoyed our time that day with you.
Honestly I had never been comfortable at a photo shoot before, but I felt comfortable with you and this was a helping part of having those great photos.

Profile Picture Nada, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As we only had two guests attending our wedding, awesome photos were a top priority and that's what we got from Marie! A couple of my friends had got married in Vegas previously and had some fab photos so my expectations were high. I looked at pretty much every single photographer in Vegas but loved Marie's style and when I contacted her she was super friendly and helpful too, which is really reassuring when you're planning a wedding from another country! On the day she arrived early, was really lovely and put us both completely at ease. We've also received photos back quickly which is another positive when all your friends and family back home are nagging to see them! If you're looking for a Vegas wedding photographer I'd definitely recommend Marie.

Profile Picture Hanna, 4/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anxious to retrieve my photos from the wedding and a couple sneak peaks beforehand ;-) Marie shown me some shots right after she took them and they already look amazing. Xo

Profile Picture Toni, 4/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie is awesome. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding. We are pleased with our photos. She captured some very beautiful moments with our family and friends. She is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. She also made us feel comfortable in front of the camera which is not easy to do.

Profile Picture User3880614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maria was great she made us feel amazing that day and she really knew how to place you to make your photos look amazing. If you had any questions she was right there to answer them all. I would highly suggest this photographer for anybody in the Las Vegas area!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie was amazing, she has an eye for photography! She is very professional and personable! I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mrs. Marie Grantham was a blessing!!! I'm so thankful for all her wonderful suggestions and attention to detail! My photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! These photos are my most precious memories and now they will last a life-time!

Profile Picture User3181211, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie did an amazing job. I especially loved her ideas for fun bridal party shots. My husband and I are both pretty laid back so it was important for us to have our photographer have our personalities reflect in our photos. We wanted a couple of romantic shots of just us, but wanted the ones of family and bridal ones to be a little more light hearted and not so formal. She totally got it. The pics look amazing and show how beautiful that day was for us, our friends, and our families. I will definitely use her again for future events (hopefully newborn pics...fingers crossed).

Profile Picture Keren, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was such a pleasure to use Marie for our photographs! The pictures are truly beautiful which reflects her passion for photography! Can't wait to use Marie again in the future to capture more special moments! Thank you Marie for capturing these moments we will remember forever!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful photography. Very personable!! Highly recommend Marie!!

Profile Picture Dawna, 3/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a great experience! I have 3 little ones that don't like sitting still and Marie was very willing to work with my little monsters :) I love how our pictures turned out. 100% satisfied !

Shari

Profile Picture Shari, 3/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having you as the photographer at my daughter's wedding was a very pleasant experience. You are so creative and detailed oriented that all the pictures came out beautiful !! I will not hesitate to refer you with my friends.
Thanks a lot !
H. M. C.

Profile Picture User3182996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie is an amazing photographer & she did such a wonderful job with my newborn's pics. She took her time catching every beautiful moment of my newborn baby girl. She was extremely professional & made it such a great experience. I really enjoyed all her props & backgrounds that she provided & brought everything on location. I would truly recommend & invite all new Moms to do a newborn session with Marie. You'll love all her work. I'm so happy to have her photos as a part of my Daughter's captured moments.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/26/12, 1 Review