Santa Monica, CA 90403 Map · Phone number

About Marianne Lozano Photography

Marianne Lozano is an international award winning photographer and a visual storyteller. Whether shooting for publication or a wedding, she brings her unparalleled sense of style and fresh perspective to every shoot. With her great attention to detail, she approaches weddings as a unique experience to create incomparable images. There are many words to describe Marianne's style - fun, fresh, edgy and elegant - all with an editorial flair. Couples are attracted to her exuberant personality & high standards in all aspects of her work. She captures the whimsy and beauty of your day in a way few can match.

d8d597379225cdf2 1265336226766 20
d8d597379225cdf2 1265336226766 20

12 Reviews for Marianne Lozano Photography

Raquel · Married on 09/29/2012

Marianne Lozano was an amazing wedding photographer! We couldn't have asked for anything more. She was so calm and collected on a day that could have seemed hectic. She was able to get in all the pictures we wanted in a short amount of time. We have gotten rave reviews of our wedding photos. Everyone keeps saying one word - STUNNING.

I'm a very picky person and my expectations are hard to meet. Somehow, Marianne EXCEEDED them. Great person and great to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Rebecca · Married on 04/16/2011

An absolute pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with our pictures. She truly captured the emotion, beauty, and spirit of the day. Looking at our pictures continue to bring smiles and tears to our eyes. I would highly recommend Marianne without any reservation.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Cyndie · Married on 08/21/2010

I spent a lot of time looking for a talented and special wedding photographer. I went through many different photographer's websites, and interviewed a handful. I really felt comfortable with Marianne once we met. I thought we had a similar style, and I felt like her photos were pieces of art. We did our engagement photos with her, as well as the wedding. The engagement photos helped so that my husband and I were used to her and her style, by the time of the wedding. I really really like my class engagement photos! Also, during the wedding, I hardly noticed she was there (which is a good thing!) and she captured some great moments. We have some really great photos, and I would definitely recommend her to other couples.

Sent on 12/09/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Marianne Lozano Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
    Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

If we could have Marianne Lozano at everyone one of our weddings we would be happy! She is amazing at what she does and takes the most breathtaking pictures. Professional should be part of her name.

• The Ebell of Los Angeles
    The Ebell of Los Angeles Historic Weddings

Once in a great while, if you are lucky, you will chance to meet someone who has that certain 'something' - is it their amazing artistry? Is it their grounded graciousness? Is it their passion for life and their zest for fully engaging in it? Perhaps it is their style, and their humbling beauty that they themselves are not at all aware of possessing. Or maybe its all of the above. That's Marianne Lozano. I am truly blessed for knowing her, and I will rave about her without end.

• Santa Monica, 90403 See on map