2432 s. 56th ct., Cicero, IL 60804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Mariachi Ameca

Mariachi Ameca was founded by Jaime Cervantes in Chicago,Il in 1983. Our band consists of 9 members most of which have had years of musical experience. Mariachi Ameca has accompanied many famous singers such as, Lucha Villa, Guadalupe Pineda, Pablo Montero, Aida Cuevas, and Napoleon. This band performed at Six Flags Great America for about ten years and also made an appearance in the movie "The Jackal" Starring, Bruce Willis. Our band has performed over the years at many events including festive parades, funerals, religious events, many private parties, and special events in Chicago and it's surrounding areas. We play a variety of traditional mexican music including, sones, boleros, popurris, polkas, rancheras, cumbias, and more. So if you're searching for a mariachi to liven up your party make sure to give us a call.

Follow Mariachi Ameca on

• Videos 4

8 Reviews for Mariachi Ameca

Miguel Saucedo · Married on 04/06/2019

Great performance

Showed up on time and played amazing! Would def refer.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • kristina

kristina · Married on 11/19/2016

Mariachi Ameca was amazing! They made our wedding a hit! They showed up on time, and played beautifully! They also let me sing Tu Solo Tu with them! We were kinda wishy washy since my husband and I aren't very organized, and we called them the week of with the final confirmation on the start date for our reception, and they were super accommodating. I'd absolutely recommend them in a heartbeat and I hope to use them again! My husband is Mexican and I am American, and they sang both in English and in Spanish and both of our families loved them.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Maria · Married on 07/03/2016

Gracias Mariachi Ameca for a beautiful performance during our ceremony and reception. I truly appreciate you taking in consideration my song request at the church procession too. You made our day!

Thanks again for a a great performance at our wedding! We look forward to using you in the near future and will highly recommend you to our friends and family.

Sent on 07/18/2016

• 2432 s. 56th ct. Cicero, 60804 See on map
    7082184032 (Other Phone Number)