2432 s. 56th ct., Cicero, IL 60804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Mariachi Ameca

Mariachi Ameca was founded by Jaime Cervantes in Chicago,Il in 1983. Our band consists of 9 members most of which have had years of musical experience. Mariachi Ameca has accompanied many famous singers such as, Lucha Villa, Guadalupe Pineda, Pablo Montero, Aida Cuevas, and Napoleon. This band performed at Six Flags Great America for about ten years and also made an appearance in the movie "The Jackal" Starring, Bruce Willis. Our band has performed over the years at many events including festive parades, funerals, religious events, many private parties, and special events in Chicago and it's surrounding areas. We play a variety of traditional mexican music including, sones, boleros, popurris, polkas, rancheras, cumbias, and more. So if you're searching for a mariachi to liven up your party make sure to give us a call.

Follow Mariachi Ameca on

Videos 4 Videos

10 Reviews for Mariachi Ameca

Miguel Saucedo · Married on 04/06/2019

Great performance

Showed up on time and played amazing! Would def refer.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Monica Meaux · Married on 03/11/2019

Mariachi Ameca is the best, hands down.

My father recently hired Mariachi Ameca for my wedding. My family loves mariachi music and we've hired different groups throughout the years for major events-- however, Mariachi Ameca blows them all away.
    In addition to playing all of our favorites, they also played a couple of songs in english for my husband's side of the family. They were such a hit that towards the end of our cocktail hour and their playing time, several of my family members tried to pay them to stay longer. They were otherwise engaged, or else we probably would have kept them and their lovely music there all night.
    Looking back on that day, it was truly one of the best parts of our wedding experience. We can't wait to hire them for our next event.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • kristina

kristina · Married on 11/19/2016

Mariachi Ameca was amazing! They made our wedding a hit! They showed up on time, and played beautifully! They also let me sing Tu Solo Tu with them! We were kinda wishy washy since my husband and I aren't very organized, and we called them the week of with the final confirmation on the start date for our reception, and they were super accommodating. I'd absolutely recommend them in a heartbeat and I hope to use them again! My husband is Mexican and I am American, and they sang both in English and in Spanish and both of our families loved them.

Sent on 11/30/2016

• 2432 s. 56th ct. Cicero, 60804 See on map
    7082184032 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Mariachi Ameca)