849 N Franklin #805, Chicago, IL 60610 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About One Night Band

Boasting top tier musicianship and charisma backed by an expansive and diverse repertoire, One Night Band offers a night of entertainment that is both unique and unrivaled. Sure they can play the standard "wedding band" tunes, but they can also bust out today's Top 40's hits, Motown, 80's, Hip Hop, Slow Jams, Reggae, Country, Soul and other memorable music from the past six decades.

Additionally, with years of experience successfully managing high end private events, you can select One Night Band with the confidence of knowing that the entertainment for your event is in the hands of industry veterans.

With over 200 weddings under their belts, One Night Band can help with your planning, and they'll make sure that your wedding has a packed dance floor.

• MC Services
  • Music during breaks
  • Pre-event consultations
  • On-site coordination
  • Uplighting

One Night Band is fully insured. Please reach out for a proposal for your big day!

Follow One Night Band on

One Night Band 5
One Night Band 6

Liz Wheeling · Married on 08/30/2019

This band is AMAZING!

WOW, that pretty much sums it up! I had no clue where to begin and we stumbled upon One Night Band at a street fest in Chicago. I knew within in minutes that I wanted them at my wedding. I approached them after their performance and asked if they perform at weddings. They enthusiastically replied, YES. From there, I worked with Marty to get things underway. The process was painless, the music was amazing, and my guests are still talking about them. We basically had a concert at our wedding, and we loved every minute of it. The MC'ing, song selection, crowd interaction, and crowd's response was everything I hoped for. My husband and I did our research and found One Night Band to be a great value, and they're a real band, not a hodgepodge of musicians that are available on that night. If you are going to have live music at your wedding hire One Night Band. We are so happy we had them perform for our big day!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Patty Carmine · Married on 08/02/2019

Thank you, one night band!

From start to finish, EVERYONE was dancing! THANK YOU One Night Band. I saw them at my sister's wedding in 2016 so I knew what I was in for, but they still exceeded my expectations. Book them, you and your guests will thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2019

One Night Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Cocktail Hour Music, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Cocktail Hour Music, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System