915 Shermer Road, Northbrook, IL 60062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Cagen Music LLC

Cagen Music LLC provides live music and DJ entertainment to the Chicago area. Live bands include The Don Cagen Orchestra, Big Beat, Incognito, Greek Beat, The Covergirls Violin Show, Arioso Strings, GoodVibes, CagenJazz, and Chitarra Trio. They offer ceremony music, cocktail music, dinner music, soloists, quartets, bands, and DJs. Cagen Music LLC is recognized as a wedding expert and provides superb service to every client. Their acts have traveled across the nation and provided entertainment to over 4,000 Chicago weddings.

The bandleaders and DJ’s provide MC services. They will help you choose a music favorites list and can help create your wedding timeline. Many of their performers have the ability to perform in various languages, and they have bands that can play the international music for Greek, Jewish, and Latin weddings. Their musicians provide the following services:

• Ceremony

Cagen Music LLC 1
  • Maura

Maura Durkin · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Best Orchestra Ever

Becky and Don are like family to us! We Durkin's LOVE the Cagen's. We had the pleasure of having Don and Becky's amazing orchestra play my sister's wedding 5 years ago. So when I got engaged, it was no question I was calling Becky to ask if she could play my wedding. The stars aligned and Don, Becky, and the entire orchestra were in! The Cagen's do not disappoint. Becky has pipes of an angel and I feel like every moment I turned around at my wedding, Don was playing another instrument. What a truly talented musician! Just like at my sister's wedding, guests were coming up to Shane and me at mine begging to know where we found the orchestra. I explained the beauty that they played my sister's wedding many moons ago, and they became family to us over the years. That just shows how genuine and caring the Cagens are they CARE! And they want your wedding to be spectral and the way YOU want it. They know exactly how to make a party go from being simply a celebration to a night that will go down in history forever. They did that for Shane and I! Friends and family are still talking about how they wished we do the party all over again just to see the Don Cagen Orchestra play once again. (Don't worry-they will be at the next Durkin wedding for sure!)

Lastly, this is one thing I want to note. I surprised my husband by getting on stage and playing the drums with the band. The drummer, John, kindly let me jump on his kit and play my heart out. I played "Uptown Funk" and I have to say, the band and I took the room by storm. It was the first time I ever played with a band and I felt as if I was on cloud nine. They made my dreams come true and my husband realized how badass of chick he was marrying. Best surprise ever! Thank you Becky and Don

Love,
    The Durkin's and now the O'Mara's :)

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Cagen Music LLC 2
  • Jeana

Jeana · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect from the get-go!

The Don Cagen Orchestra is beyond talented! They were so easy to work and communicate with from the start. Our wedding day would 100% not have been the same (or as fun) without them. We have received so many compliments from guests raving about the band. It’s been over a month since the day, and guests STILL mention how great they were! We are so grateful that they were willing and able to help us pull off a fabulous party. I know decades from now when I think back on the day, some details will most likely be fuzzy, but I will certainly remember how perfect the band was!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Cagen Music LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System